Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,052 members, 7,849,254 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1268700 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2015
It's been long I've stormed this room

New mod cool I vote my guy darkrebel & elymax
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
Can i pack all the votes i've gathered thus far nd give to darkrebel?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2015
Gladyys undecided wtf
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 1:27pm On May 08, 2015
kinglahkay:

Let's go vocal
AIT..acapella.... 24lines/12bars...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2015
Gladyys:

AIT..acapella.... 24lines/12bars...

Aiit who'll pop the thread

Gladyys vs kinglahkay

Acapella bout
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 08, 2015
kinglahkay:

Aiit who'll pop the thread
Gladyys vs kinglahkay
Acapella bout
~ I will..when are you guys dropping ?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by deloon(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Can i pack all the votes i've gathered thus far nd give to darkrebel?

Darkrebel mentioned earlier that he isn't interested.

My vote is for sosiqdude.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I will..when are you guys dropping ?

Saturday

Latest Sunday
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Don't ever tag me again kid
Lmao. . If Im a Kid Then You're A Bitter !! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 08, 2015
kinglahkay:

Saturday
Latest Sunday
~ Okay
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 08, 2015
deloon:

Darkrebel mentioned earlier that he isn't interested.

My vote is for sosiqdude.

~ Stop paraphrasing me .. I only said I didn't crave for positions online so badly and desperately like sosiq that I would resort to voting myself immaturely like he did...

The most qualified persons to be Mods are Elymax, Krone, Ema, Guykhena and Lagunna..

Whoever is voting Sosiq definitely doesn't want here to progress. He reeks of immaturity, he hasn't earned it, his battle records on nl is poor(He does not even have up to 9 battles here. He never contributed to this section asides the once in a blue moon verses he drops on Ffr.
Another dude even voted for Warribloood ..that's to show you this whole voting process is a complete joke..The same way people vote on battles. You vote for your friends instead of the most qualified and who deserves it.
and last time I checked you aren't even a regular member here(deloon).. so I'm guessing sosiq must have asked you to come vote for him..

Please..this is too immature ... ..

Elynaxiimus. The only people qualified to be mods are Lagunna, Krone, You, Guykhena, Emaprince.
. They show great interest, they are ddope enough and they are more mature .. So it should between them. Any other person that becomes a Mod especially someone that is not qualified or hasn't earned it yet would also Demolish and decapitate this section completely..

Criteria for being Mod should be highlighted ..and only people that meet the requirements should be voted for. One of the criteria should be battle records (He/She must have up to 10 brawls here)
He/She must be a regular on Ffr) etc
Elymax make the criteria and let's stop this clowning
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 08, 2015
~ I would have kept quiet but this whole thing is too immature... ....

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by deloon(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I don't wanna be a Mod kid cos I ain't got the time or even interested in taking up positions online , and for your info no one cares if you are on nl or not.

And stop voting yourself...are you that desperate and childish?... this dude is totally laughable..

Those are your words. How am I paraphrasing?
Its obvious you are interested in the position but too proud to admit it.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 08, 2015
deloon:

Those are your words. How am I paraphrasing?
Its obvious you are interested in the position but too proud to admit it.

~ I don't have the time unlike before when i was free and always online and I'm not as Interested as before. But if People here think i should be Mod then i would definitely work my ass off. Warribloood / Teddy were countering and quoting those that chose me..so i only quoted em' to stick it into their thick skulls that I don't care if I'm Mod or not..After all i didn't nominate myself or ask anyone to vote me like Sosiq.. I'm not a Mod yet I'm more influential and spiced up this sect since 2013 than the so called Mods themselves.
So saying I'm too proud to admit what I'm desperately not after is the lamest post on this thread since its inception.

I just can't take or stay mute when an unqualified and undeserving person is voted in .Sosiq does not have enough energy and that essential charismatic aura to make here rise from the ashes.
and you are also not qualified to vote.

1. You only came here when you had your competition thingy on

2. You have zero battle records

3. You have nowt in the legendary FFR

4. You aren't a regular.

and lastly you only logged in to Vote sosiq cos he asked you to and not because you care about this sect

So before you are allowed do anything close to voting or even to be part of this community,then you need to work your ass off from the scratch and earn it like I did ! .. instead making this whole thing a joke

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:44pm On May 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Teddybiyasi - 2
sossiqdude - 2
elymax - 5
darkrebel - 1
smh! From the Vote I Got

Sosiqdude Has-----6Votes
Elymaximus has----3votes
teddibiyasi----1vote

Darkrebel----Nill

thank You For Your Concern!! Have a Nice Weekend at all!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:50pm On May 08, 2015
Chief Judge!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by deloon(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I don't have the time unlike before when i was free and always online and I'm not as Interested as before. But if People here think i should be Mod then i would definitely work my ass off. Warribloood / Teddy wrre ranting and quoting those that said me..so i quoted em' to stick it into their thick skulls that I don't care if I'm Mod or not..After all i didn't nominate myself or ask anyone to vote me like Sosiq. I'm not a Mod yet I'm more influential and spiced up this sect since 2013.than the so called Mods ..
So saying I'm too proud to admit what I'm desperately not after is the lamest post on this thread since January

I just can't take when an unqualified. person is voted in .Sosiq does not have enough energy and charismatic aura to make here rise from the ashes.
and you are also not qualified to vote.

1. You only came here when you had your competition thingy on

2. You have zero battle records

3. You have nowt in the legendary FFR

4. You aren't a regular.

and lastly you only logged in to Vote sosiq cos he asked you to and not because you care about this sect

So before you are allowed do anything close to voting or even to be part of this community,then you need to work your ass off from the scratch and earn it like I did ! ..

I am not a regular on NL forum in general. I only visit to read through and then comment when necessary.
I can't work my ass off to earn nothing.
You said my post is the lamest since January. Well, that's what you are good at. Being arrogant and pompous. A keypad warrior.
That's the reason I voted sosiqdude. At least he is real.

Don't think I don't know you contested on the Muzik Streets tournament with the username "toybean". You claimed 10k was too small but you created another account and contested. As soon as you were knocked out of a battle, you deleted me on BBM. You couldn't even contain your emotions. I'm sure it was too painful coz you thought you were gonna win. It's a pity what 10k can do.

It's similar to what you are doing here. You claim you are not interested in something but you are actually dying for it. Like I said, Pride won't let you...I wonder whom you think you are impressing. Hopefully with time you'll grow over this BS.

I usually dont like such drama but this had to be said. I wont be replying whatever you direct at me unless you choose to be real.
Peace... or War. No time.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 7:18pm On May 08, 2015
deloon:

I am not a regular on NL forum in general. I only visit to read through and then comment when necessary.
I can't work my ass off to earn nothing.
You said my post is the lamest since January. Well, that's what you are good at. Being arrogant and pompous. A keypad warrior.
That's the reason I voted sosiqdude. At least he is real.

t.k.o!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Okay

Plss create the thread on time

Cause without the thread I won't be inspired
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 08, 2015
kinglahkay:

Plss create the thread on time
Cause without the thread I won't be inspired
~ Lol ..no problem I would create it tomorrow morning.. How many minutes did you guys agree on?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol ..no problem
I would create it tomorrow morning.. How many minutes did you guys agree on?

3minutes

Cc
Gladyys
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 08, 2015
deloon:

Don't think I don't know you contested on the Muzik Streets tournament with the username "toybean". You claimed 10k was too small but you created another account and contested. As soon as you were knocked out of a battle, you deleted me on BBM. You couldn't even contain your emotions. I'm sure it was too painful coz you thought you were gonna win. It's a pity what 10k can do.

~ I told you Toybean is my secondary school friend and my best friend that battled on fb group (Da Rhymias) .. His skill is average as you can see from his scripts unlike mine.
And I never deleted you on bbm. I flashed my phone long ago and i didn't have that BlackBerry backup. I hardly use bbm too. So I really didn't bother saving all my pins before flashing.I only saved that of Family and close friends.

So You say i opened an account to battle yet I was urging Toybean to send his verse on time and asking you give him time to script... If you want I can send 10k to you now, you backstabbing ingrate !

This is a screenshot from way back 2014 ... and you can search for ' Toyosi Odumosu ' on Facebook and ask him yourself .. Its from his name Toyosi that we started calling him 'Toy' and its cos he's very funny that we started calling him Mr Bean too.--which led to us coining the name Toybean ..

You have lost all the respect I have for you this moment and despite all the things I did for your site..despite the way I posted the link to your site all over fb groups to bring more people and traffic to your blog, this is the way you choose to repay me.. Its totally fine . .That's what humans do anyway

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 08, 2015
kinglahkay:

3minutes

Cc Gladyys
~ Okay.. no problem..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Okay.. no problem..

Thanks man you're a real gee

& don't mind those khats blabbing ssh1t , you will be an excellent mod trust me grin cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 08, 2015
~ This is the same Toyosi(Toybean) that I was chatting with just last week or so .. .Such a retardeed and despicable Ingrate.
chai .! . I feel so used and played
... I vow to never be nice again !

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by deloon(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I told you Toybean is my secondary school friend and best friend that battled on fb .. His skill is average as you can see from his scripts unlike mine.
And I never deleted you on bbm. I flashed my phone long ago and didn't have BlackBerry backup.
So You say i opened an account to battle yet I was urging Toybean to send his verse on time and asking you give him time to script.

This is a screenshot wayback 2014 ... and you can search for ' Toyosi Odumosu ' on Facebook and ask him yourself .. Its from Toyosi that we started calling him 'Toy' and its cos he's very funny that we started calling him Mr Bean too.-- Toybean ..

You have lost all the respect I have for you this moment and despite all the things I did for your site..despite the way I posted the link to your site all over fb groups to bring more people to your blog, this is the way you choose to repay me.. Its totally fine bro. .That's what humans do anyway

Lol! Look at your last paragraph. If you had a little respect for me would you have said my post was the lamest since January? Check your old posts and you'll see another instance where you wanted to start a little drama with me concerning your moniker. I'm sure you have a little idea of how much older I am than you but that never reflects in the way you address me. If you actually flashed your phone then why didn't you send me your new pin? Why did you stop voting on battles? Why did you backout totally from the tournament even when I handed a lot of responsibility to you? And why did it have to coincide with Toybean being knocked out?

Post a screenshot of your conversation with Toybean proving what is is on ground and I'll apologise straight up.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 08, 2015
kinglahkay:

Thanks man you're a real gee

& don't mind those khats blabbing ssh1t , you will be an excellent mod trust me grin cheesy

~ Thanks for the support man
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by deloon(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ This is the same Toyosi(Toybean) that I was chatting with just last week or so .. .Such a retardeed and despicable Ingrate.
chai .! . I feel so used and played
... I vow to never be nice again !

I am now a retardeed and despicable ingrate?
Keep proving me right.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 08, 2015
deloon:

Lol! Look at your last paragraph. If you had a little respect for me would you have said my post was the lamest since January? Check your old posts and you'll see another instance where you wanted to start a little drama with me concerning your moniker. I'm sure you have a little idea of how much older I am than you but that never reflects in the way you address me. If you actually flashed your phone then why didn't you send me your new pin? Why did you stop voting on battles? Why did you backout totally from the tournament even when I handed a lot of responsibility to you? And why did it have to coincide with Toybean being knocked out?

Post a screenshot of your conversation with Toybean proving what is is on ground and I'll apologise straight up.

~ Its only If you are an emotional sissy that my last paragraph would even offend you.
This is Rap section not Dating section

Ask Jigsaw and Geoxpresss. they were also removed from my bbm. I don't like chatting much or having people on my bbm especially guys unless they are close friends..so why would I send you my pin again.
Why couldn't you request for my pin on nl afterall its not like you were paying me or you're doing me a favour

And What responsibility did you give me ? I was only a judge like Krone and joshuaabase. I only offered to help in publicity stuffs.
And I flashed my phone 2 weeks or so after Toybean got eliminated. . Besides Giyaz already said I shouldn't vote in his brawls again..
and that was when I was even still writing exams so I was super busy that period and i always apologised when i delayed verdicts etc ..

What infuriated me was when Giyaz insulted me( a judge) despite the fact that I gave him the win ..I told you but you didn't chastise or warn him.
In his battle against Toybean he stretched and brought about 13 bars or so instead of ten ..i told you I could not vote on that and I told you to tell him to reduce his bars so it could be judged fairly.. You didn't act .
If i was biased I would have giving Toy the win asap and disqualified giyaz for refusing to deduct his bars, but I ignored and totally lost interest in the whole thing..

So how does that translate to me being him..Please you are just delusional.
I can give you his number and you speak to him directly.. I'm sure he lost interest too cos of the organisation. He was never in it for the money. I practically forced him to participate.

You are now asking me to post a screenshot when I was asking him to send his verse
Why didn't you ask for that before you started making accusations
I don't need your apology or friendship old man. You and your site can go to hell !!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 08, 2015
deloon:

I am now a retardeed and despicable ingrate? Keep proving me right.

~ That is exactly what you are . An Ingrate
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by deloon(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Its only If you are an emotional sissy that my last paragraph would even offend you.
This is Rap section not Dating section

Ask Jigsaw and Geoxpresss. they were also removed from my bbm. I don't like chatting much or having people on my bbm especially guys unless they are close friends..so why would I send you my pin again.
Why couldn't you request for my pin on nl afterall its not like you were paying me or you're doing me a favour

And What responsibility did you give me ? I was only a judge like Krone and joshuaabase. I only offered to help in publicity stuffs.
And I flashed my phone 2 weeks or so after Toybean got eliminated. . Besides Giyaz already said I shouldn't vote in his brawls again..
and that was when I was even still writing exams so I was super busy that period and i always apologised when i delayed verdicts etc ..

What infuriated me was when Giyaz insulted me( a judge) despite the fact that I gave him the win ..I told you but you didn't chastise or warn him.
In his battle against Toybean he stretched and brought about 13 bars or so instead of ten ..i told you I could not vote on that and I told you to tell him to reduce his bars so it could be judged fairly.. You didn't act .
If i was biased I would have giving Toy the win asap and disqualified giyaz for refusing to deduct his bars, but I ignored and totally lost interest in the whole thing..

So how does that translate to me being him..Please you are just delusional.
I can give you his number and you speak to him directly.. I'm sure he lost interest too cos of the organisation. He was never in it for the money. I practically forced him to participate.

You are now asking me to post a screenshot when I was asking him to send his verse
Why didn't you ask for that before you started making accusations
I don't need your apology or friendship old man. You and your site can go to hell !!!

I know you are in hell. Sorry I won't join you.
You were quick to post a chat from August 2014 and another from about 3 weeks ago but you can't post something to exonerate yourself from my allegations?
You'd rather post epistles and call me names. I didn't expect less.

My apologies to the members of this section. I am sincerely sorry that I had a part to play in derailing the discussion.
Shit happens.
Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.