Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,163 members, 7,864,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272162 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2015
Nigga... u will never be a moderator in your life..in your dream till you die...

But sorry for the death of ya grandpa tho.
But be carefull or you will be the next in line..

Sh1t happens
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:13am On May 10, 2015
how is Sosiq a vet?

Giyazz please answer. he doesn't know his right from his left. he can't decipher wordplays, he doesn't bring anything fresh to paper. don't go all out defending him, speak the truth: the boy is not matured yet.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:
how is Sosiq a vet?

Giyazz please answer. he doesn't know his right from his left. he can't decipher wordplays, he doesn't bring anything fresh to paper. don't go all out defending him, speak the truth: the boy is not matured yet.

Are you a vet?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2015
Your vote counts
Majority carries the vote..

APC!! Change grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:24am On May 10, 2015
sosiqdude:

Are you a vet?

omg!
he doesn't even have a clue what a vet is!
you can't be mod
your childishness is inversely proportional to your posts here

P.S he doesn't understand what I wrote. I can bet that with my last change. he is not only suffering from down syndrome, he is also a stark illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 12:35am On May 10, 2015
sosiqdude:
Nigga... u will never be a moderator in your life..in your dream till you die...

But sorry for the death of ya grandpa tho.
But be carefull or you will be the next in line..

Sh1t happens

There are things one shouldn't joke with, one of them - death, and taking it further by wishing the same on a forumite. For what? For a position that gives you few powers online? He'd be careful or he'd be the next to die? And you think with this act of yours, a sane person would put you as a mod? Anyway, i don't text battle, so i can't call the shots, or else, i'd have led the campaign to have you banned for this idiocy of yours.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 12:41am On May 10, 2015
kinglahkay:
Darkrebel won turn mayweather grin

Lol

Guy just leave them with their yapping & create my own thread

Is gladyys even serious about this sshit
She signed up for a brawl & went ghost

That fact is elymax & you are the only two that can handle this mod ish of a thing (kr0ne, emaprince & the rest oldies) ain't active like before due to their business status that made them sporadical in this forum even in all nL forums in general

Hater as being in existence from the beginning of man kind & they always oppose good leadership or thing

& I sense a sign of I'm giving up in elymax which shouldn't be guy(elymax) you saw the potential of great leadership in yourself & we also did so why giving up due to the little frustration from yo stans & haters huh
I DO WORK BESIDES I'V CONFIRMD D BATTLES TO DARKREBEL..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:42am On May 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:

omg!
he doesn't even have a clue what a vet is!
you can't be mod
your childishness is inversely proportional to your posts here

P.S he doesn't understand what I wrote. I can bet that with my last change. he is not only suffering from down syndrome, he is also a stark illiterate

You are a stupefied illiterate..by saying what your damaged bloody mind tells you.. Please i don't wonna waste my time with you, short ugly creature mistakenly created by God.. Go get a life..your mates are married and you are here bragging who's gonna be the mod or not.. Smh*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:

There are things one shouldn't joke with, one of them - death, and taking it further by wishing the same on a forumite. For what? For a position that gives you few powers online? He'd be careful or he'd be the next to die? And you think with this act of yours, a sane person would put you as a mod? Anyway, i don't text battle, so i can't call the shots, or else, i'd have led the campaign to have you banned for this idiocy of yours.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2015
sosiqdude:

You are a stupefied illiterate..by saying what your damaged bloody mind tells you.. Please i don't wonna waste my time with you, short ugly creature mistakenly created by God.. Go get a life..your mates are married and you are here bragging who's gonna be the mod or not.. Smh*

I was only wishing you well with that post
I knew you wouldn't understand it
you couldn't have.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 12:46am On May 10, 2015
N some niggas b acting all sissy puccy.... mtchew ... sosiqdude no offence but you are so nt fit to b made a mod here... c d way you are acting for some ish dah won't give u dime.... you are not dope,nt a vet n too emotional... PEACE N OUT..

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 12:48am On May 10, 2015
DIS FELLAS THO..... DIS IS LIKE FRM FRYING PAN TO FIRE...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 12:50am On May 10, 2015
Smh.. Still open for audio battles....on some real though.

Badman things.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:51am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:

Firstly...he lied by saying his grandpa is dead...secondly he was the one that started this ish... And i no why I told him that so he will shutup and keep quite.. He thinks he can insult me and get away with it... sinizia i apologize... but u don't no how this ish started...you don't no the root..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 12:51am On May 10, 2015
Darkrebel please dnt forget to tag me when d thread is out....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2015
Gladyys:
N some niggas b acting all sissy puccy.... mtchew ... sosiqdude no offence but you are so nt fit to b made a mod here... c d way you are acting for some ish dah won't give u dime.... you are not dope,nt a vet n too emotional... PEACE N OUT..

Fvck you...fvck mod...I don't need it anymore...

Mikuz is our mod...elymaxiimus or darkrebel ain't qualified too to be the mod..

But wait b1tch...did you mention my name??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 12:57am On May 10, 2015
sosiqdude:

Firstly...he lied by saying his grandpa is dead...secondly he was the one that started this ish... And i no why I told him that so he will shutup and keep quite.. He thinks he can insult me and get away with it... sinizia i apologize... but u don't no how this ish started...you don't no the root..

Apologies then, if the grandpa didn't die. I thought he died and you were making a caricature out of it. We cool. Y'all should carry go. Let me not meddle in things i don't know of. Good night bro.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 1:01am On May 10, 2015
Gladyys:
Darkrebel please dnt forget to tag me when d thread is out....

B1tch what do you know about rap...you can't even flow on beat.. You are wack like your ppu$$y and fake like your brea$t...

Face your fvcking business.. I don't wonna fvck with you this night...ask jereyz, I don vex.

Mod my nyash!! Nothing to earn from it self.. Elymaxiimus and darkrebel you guys will continue banning and banning for the rest of your faded life

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 1:07am On May 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I was only wishing you well with that post
I knew you wouldn't understand it
you couldn't have.

Hey man...am not your mate na...go look for your mate na... No dey disturb this young boy na.. Abeg I dey beg you oo... Please daddy..

grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 1:08am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:

Apologies then, if the grandpa didn't die. I thought he died and you were making a caricature out of it. We cool. Y'all should carry go. Let me not meddle in things i don't know of. Good night bro.

Thanks. Bye bye..

Goodnight.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 1:09am On May 10, 2015
sosiqdude:

B1tch what do you know about rap...you can't even flow on beat.. You are wack like your ppu$$y and fake like your brea$t...

Face your fvcking business.. I don't wonna fvck with you this night...ask jereyz, I don vex.

Mod my nyash!! Nothing to earn from it self.. Elymaxiimus and darkrebel you guys will continue banning and banning for the rest of your faded life
SPOILT BRAT....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 1:11am On May 10, 2015
sosiqdude:

Fvck you...fvck mod...I don't need it anymore...
Mikuz is our mod...elymaxiimus or darkrebel ain't qualified too to be the mod..
But wait b1tch...did you mention my name??
CHILDISH N IMMATURE...grow up kid...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 1:39am On May 10, 2015
Gladyys:

CHILDISH N IMMATURE...grow up kid...

Ain't you the same b1tch that was telling me to teach u how to rap on whatsapp...sending me ur wack songs and others.. I don't blame you..

#And please tell your producer to stop adding auto tone to your voice...and learn how to flow with beat..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 2:22am On May 10, 2015
Wish ya'll are mature or can at least pretend to be......................
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by deloon(m): 3:47am On May 10, 2015
I don't see what the problem is here. Much ado about nothing.
It's not necessarily the job of a moderator to make a forum active. The members play a major role there. Besides a mod can always be relieved of his duties if he is not performing his roles well. It's not a lifetime appointment.

And the way hate words are thrown all over this place is appalling.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:54am On May 10, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:54am On May 10, 2015
kr0ne:

Barca vs Real Sociedad. 1 - 0

check out the sport news tho it not the lastest:

(1) ronaldo hits real madrid training in Rolls royce Ghost

!
!
!
(2) Luis suarez to wear outrageous tattoo' boots!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 7:22am On May 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Giyaz should keep shut and close that his front teeth.
Eldee was very active unlike sosiq who is dormant and hardly contributes any meaningful thing.
He doesn't have the aura or energy that this section can feed off from and he's dull and not vibrant. plus he's too childish and can't make right decisions

How can he even be among the nominees.. what kind of fuckery is this.. ?
If not that Ksslib and guykhena are inactive.

Make him Mod and in 3 months
guys like wariblood and goshikid who doesnt know anything

Why do u like mentioning my name in ur silly talks?

guy for once think
i wnt answer u a bit
trust me
and secondly am the kind of guy u ought to respect
cause am bigger than this statement u just made!

u never gonna like me!
so stop been jealous
today is sunday
maybe u dnt go to chruch but sit at home and gossip
well
thats ur own cup of tea
i dnt gossip rubbish like u
am a CHILD OF GOD boy
so what u are gossiping is never my business

Nairaland is just a website
if u like u can die for it
i dnt bloody care
ima go to chruch and worship GOD

while u stay here and gossip

market seller!
aka alomo bitter!

byee!
i vote sosiqdude!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:49am On May 10, 2015
goshikid:
Why do u like mentioning my name in ur silly talks?

guy for once think
i wnt answer u a bit
trust me
and secondly am the kind of guy u ought to respect
cause am bigger than this statement u just made!

u never gonna like me!
so stop been jealous
today is sunday
maybe u dnt go to chruch but sit at home and gossip
well
thats ur own cup of tea
i dnt gossip rubbish like u
am a CHILD OF GOD boy
so what u are gossiping is never my business

Nmentioning meairaland is just a website
if u like u can die for it
i dnt bloody care
ima go to chruch and worship GOD

while u stay here and gossip

market seller!
aka alomo bitter!

byee!
i vote sosiqdude!

~ can't you do without mentioning me?
Your name was spelt wrongly purposely cos I don't want you getting a mention.
why are you so itchy and quick to always mention me?

What's the problem of this kid?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:59am On May 10, 2015
goshikid:
No match smh! please which club is playing this sunday? cc icekidd krone sosiqdude
elymaxiimus?
man city - QPR chelsea - liverpool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:03am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:

~ My grand pa passed away 2 weeks ago . its even because of his burial next week that my I.T is on hold for now.
Don't listen or mind that immature and brainless kid.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 8:07am On May 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ can't you do without mentioning me? Your name was spelt wrongly purposely cos I don't want you getting a mention. why are you so itchy and quick to always mention me? What's the problem of this kid?
shut up. . u silly liar! and dnt quote me anymore! i dnt have anything to do with u!

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.