Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1269775 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 8:42pm On May 10, 2015
sosiqdude:

Ain't you the same b1tch that was telling me to teach u how to rap on whatsapp...sending me ur wack songs and others.. I don't blame you..

#And please tell your producer to stop adding auto tone to your voice...and learn how to flow with beat..
1. i didnt tel u to teach me how to rap..
2. i was gathering comments from my friends..... about my first freestyle mixtape...
3. u cnt flow better dan me..... fuq u.. no long talk lets battle audio with beat.... n kiss my feet afterwards..
.. decline n stay a kid.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2015
lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
Gladyys:

2. i was gathering comments from my friends..... about my first freestyle mixtape...
3. u cnt flow better dan me..... fuq u.. no long talk lets battle audio with beat.... n kiss my feet afterwards..
.. decline n stay a kid.

Shut da fvck up You dirty black ugly b1tch

Which comment are you gathering...with that lame songs.

Please b1tch go and battle your sister or you can as well battle your old grandmama.. And never you quote or mention me again..am not your level..go find a low life b1tch or nigga like you ok

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by deloon(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Giyazz please stop saying crap about me ..
You don't know me at all..

why would I ban any body if I'm Mod. Do you think I was born brainless or what? and who takes things too personal and abuses..

I only make rebuttals when I'm insulted and nowadays I hardly have time for trolls ...

so keep shut about manners and bullshitt kid.
If you want that then go to religion sect.

If I'm Mod I would only ban when someone derails a battle thread after being warned and I would ban if a law is broken ... and its not my fault if you are too retardedd to think that I'm dishonest cos I opted out of a cypher cos my grand pa died.. or were you paying me to do the cypher?
Please if you got nothing to say, I advise you to go rim sosiq like you usually do.
You are the one that holds grudges and keeps enemies not me.. you take things so personal that you even banned me from voting in your brawls outside NL. like I cared anyway.. and here you are talking about someone taking things too personal. Get your speech right kid.

and all you've been saying is baloney.
You want sosiq in but he lacks the qualities and hasn't earned it..Plus he's childishness itself.

The same dude you want as Mod was joking with my Grand father's death repeatedly .
He has been posting APC pictures and posting 'Change' since like a phony retardd with down syndrome..
Is that not Immaturity and mental deterioration at its apex?

Everybody that voted him are closely affiliated to him..navas...limedick and co. he even had to go beg delooon to come vote him.
They voted him cos they are mmorons who clearly prefer to have a retardd as a Mod than a qualified person.

Please... you 15/16 year old little queers should go rewrite your Jamb already..

Can someone make Sosiq and Giyaz Mods already..
I really don't care as long as my soccer, romance and Lit sect are there..

Ffucking Retardds

Dude, so I am a mmoron simply because I voted sosiqdude?
undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2015
Darkrebel, tho. Lmfao...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Giyazz please stop saying crap about me ..
You don't know me at all..

why would I ban any body if I'm Mod. Do you think I was born brainless or what? and who takes things too personal and abuses..

I only make rebuttals when I'm insulted and nowadays I hardly have time for trolls ...

so keep shut about manners and bullshitt kid.
If you want that then go to religion sect.

If I'm Mod I would only ban when someone derails a battle thread after being warned and I would ban if a law is broken ... and its not my fault if you are too retardedd to think that I'm dishonest cos I opted out of a cypher cos my grand pa died.. or were you paying me to do the cypher?
Please if you got nothing to say, I advise you to go rim sosiq like you usually do.
You are the one that holds grudges and keeps enemies not me.. you take things so personal that you even banned me from voting in your brawls outside NL. like I cared anyway.. and here you are talking about someone taking things too personal. Get your speech right kid.

and all you've been saying is baloney.
You want sosiq in but he lacks the qualities and hasn't earned it..Plus he's childishness itself.

The same dude you want as Mod was joking with my Grand father's death repeatedly .
He has been posting APC pictures and posting 'Change' since like a phony retardd with down syndrome..
Is that not Immaturity and mental deterioration at its apex?

Everybody that voted him are closely affiliated to him..navas...limedick and co. he even had to go beg delooon to come vote him.
They voted him cos they are mmorons who clearly prefer to have a retardd as a Mod than a qualified person.

Please... you 15/16 year old little queers should go rewrite your Jamb already..

Can someone make Sosiq and Giyaz Mods already..
I really don't care as long as my soccer, romance and Lit sect are there..

Ffucking Retardds

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2015
Buhahahahahahaha!

LWKMFH grin

Eh? So niggas ain't even ashamed of themselves?? Common 54 seconds studio time you can't afford. And you wanna trade words with me? Pftt!

Chukwu ama kwe k'am butu onwem ru ebe ino. undecided

I don pass your level. You're an online fake nigga tryna impress some online pu$sies with a fake personality. I'm real. I ain't got nothing to be doing with you. Ok?

Hehehe grin

Abeegi. Make Navas just mix this thing finish make person go rest. I no blame you. Na me de-grade myself to come yarn give you.. ..

NP: Joey Badass_Unorthodox cool

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Thanks..of course I will

and don't forget to vote for Tohpaz as Miss NL grin
Tohpaz is the candidate na.cheesy...shes the only one we know.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Tohpaz is the candidate na.cheesy...shes the only one we know.smiley

Your mistape dey burst my brain indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:42pm On May 10, 2015
jreyez:

Your mistape dey burst my brain indeed grin grin
lol,bros u dy mock me abi? it been 3yrs i did dt stuff oh,dt was d 1st song i ever recorded...

hw u rate am na.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 11:50pm On May 10, 2015
sosiqdude:

Shut da fvck up You dirty black ugly b1tch

Which comment are you gathering...with that lame songs.

Please b1tch go and battle your sister or you can as well battle your old grandmama.. And never you quote or mention me again..am not your level..go find a low life b1tch or nigga like you ok
ok broke ass kid..... grow up.......... plus wat you is childish ..... immature imp..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:15am On May 11, 2015
Gladyys:

.. decline n stay a kid.
gimme link to the mixtape
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 12:52am On May 11, 2015
Limerick:
gimme link to the mixtape
Having some ish with uploading files... buh i can give u tru whatsapp...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 3:52am On May 11, 2015
gone through a whole lot of comments and all I see is childish mmorons trying hard to separate themselves from the league they very much belong to..no wise words,no advice,only insults..the absence of a mod and a matured nigga is clearly visible for the world to see..

make una go air una grudges for ffr,let's have an idea of who the current best is and who has lost it..ffr is filled with wack words,I can't even call them bars,only dj5naira is raising the stake..I was lucky to read the longest wack bar in my life not too long ago on ffr and the dude foolishly placed an hype on it....hello children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 6:36am On May 11, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 6:39am On May 11, 2015
Gladyys:

Having some ish with uploading files... buh i can give u tru whatsapp...
aiit 08081099738
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2015
Heywhizzy:
gone through a whole lot of comments and all I see is childish mmorons trying hard to separate themselves from the league they very much belong to..no wise words,no advice,only insults..the absence of a mod and a matured nigga is clearly visible for the world to see..

make una go air una grudges for ffr,let's have an idea of who the current best is and who has lost it..ffr is filled with wack words,I can't even call them bars,only dj5naira is raising the stake..I was lucky to read the longest wack bar in my life not too long ago on ffr and the dude foolishly placed an hype on it....hello children
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgJjNCS-ZmGB-zetVRUobmCX6zdv5Tl09VPMjRVDxq68wKYCjN80pqy0tKxA[/img]
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lol,bros u dy mock me abi? it been 3yrs i did dt stuff oh,dt was d 1st song i ever recorded...

hw u rate am na.cheesy

It's kinda cool for a 9ja kinda jam cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obesemf(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2015
cheesy

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2015
jreyez:

It's kinda cool for a 9ja kinda jam cheesy
Thanks..was nt tryn to be dope on that beat,was only trying to do the nigerian thing(commercial stuff,and i guess i got it a bit,been my 1st tym)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Thanks..was nt tryn to be dope on that beat,was only trying to do the nigerian thing(commercial stuff,and i guess i got it a bit,been my 1st tym)

Any other track?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2015
jreyez:

Any other track?
Been a while i record,base on school suff,now school is pause for now,am about to do a freestyle on Jayz open letter instrumentals,wen am done,i"ll share the link here...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 11, 2015
Sneeze...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Been a while i record,base on school suff,now school is pause for now,am about to do a freestyle on Jayz open letter instrumentals,wen am done,i"ll share the link here...

Cool... Keeping it real.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2015
Boring cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Are you even educated at all?

So you're tryna pick up lame flaws on me? You of all people??
Do you think I'm your mate?? And why would I wanna impress a 15 year old and some bunch of power hungry rretards online?

What do you take me for?

You don't even know how to comprehend simple english and figures of speech and you're quoting me. Smh

Na me cause am. . . If toh say I no direct post give you me and you for no go dey yarn dust for here. For ffuck sake! I've got a lil' brother who is 15 years old. And he respects me so much!

You are holding on the mod ish cos some people said you should. What's my business I don't give half a ffuck if you're contesting or not.
All I'm saying is that y'all should stay on your lanes and let Siqq be.

He's a member of this section, hence he has every right to contest for the moderator position. Anybody who's hating can aswell eat his @ss on a bowl!! SHIKENA!!!

Nothing's strange to me boy. If you wanna nominate yourself nobody is holding you back. Campaign and do whatever. I don't give a DAMN!!!!

You ooze of immaturity! So because I voted him his now my brother? So Rapacme, Navas, Limerick and the rest who voted him are his brothers?? You are an iddiot!!!

Rubbish!!!
.....common bro,chill ....it hasnt gotten 2 this

keep cool man!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

dude, i'm not your mate. You nd sosiq are literally the youngest here.
You can ask kr0ne nd a couple guys here who knew me on 2go. So next time, let that guide what you say, Kid.

Nd "being all jiggy" is an idiom? Lololol..
..ELYMAXiimus!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2015
Call out to Obesemf ,sosiqdude,cranium and heywizzy

just 12lines with pers grin
giyazz,bars nd gottoboy...im coming 4 u guys soon grin

am wack oh hahahahhahahahhahahhahahah *runs out*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2015
Any old emcee from 9japhreaks back in the day?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 4:41pm On May 11, 2015
jreyez:
Any old emcee from 9japhreaks back in the day?

lol 9japhreaks.com

cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2015
RapAcme:

Call out to Obesemf ,sosiqdude,cranium and heywizzy

just 12lines with pers grin

giyazz,bars nd gottoboy...im coming 4 u guys soon grin

am wack oh hahahahhahahahhahahhahahah *runs out*

Nigga am in lets roll
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
sosiqdude:

Nigga am in lets roll
ok choose a date for the brawl

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.