Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,684 members, 7,858,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1270505 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kradleber: 4:29pm On May 19, 2015
We should have a league here soon, synonymous to a tourney, and also invite fb emcees to partake in it. Don't even for one minute think its gonna be a text affair, that millennium has long passed .

I wonder why the mods cannot be changed if they aren't active.
How can a section be bubbling when the Moderators are dormant?
This place is so dead. ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2015
cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2015
Guys please next time there is an Elimination round just cool down and Vote Sandrahnaub for Miss Nairaland 2015!!!!

Please guys! Don't dull on her!!! She's the lady for the crown!!

I will tag you guys when it's on next time though!

Sosiq, I saw you wink

#TeamSandrahnaub

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by G3n3sis: 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
Pathetic
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2015
G3n3sis:
Pathetic
You are a fool!!!!

Drop some bars on FFR and then you can talk! But for now, you are a complete fool with no opinion!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by G3n3sis: 7:21pm On May 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You are a fool!!!!

Drop some bars on FFR and then you can talk! But for now, you are a complete fool with no opinion!!!
Crybaby
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Guys please next time there is an Elimination round just cool down and Vote Sandrahnaub for Miss Nairaland 2015!!!!

Please guys! Don't dull on her!!! She's the lady for the crown!!

I will tag you guys when it's on next time though!

Sosiq, I saw you wink

#TeamSandrahnaub

Cool

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2015
G3n3sis:

Crybaby
Fool. What's your problem? You just come here and "shake your head" and then talk some nonsense thinking you're any better!

If you think this dome is dry, it's up to you to spark some buzz in it! Drop some bars on FFR and diss some niggas!! That's how it's done. . . Not ranting from January to December. Rubbish!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by G3n3sis: 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Fool. What's your problem? You just come here and "shake your head" and then talk some nonsense thinking you're any better!

If you think this dome is dry, it's up to you to spark some buzz in it! Drop some bars on FFR and diss some niggas!! That's how it's done. . . Not ranting from January to December. Rubbish!
Please stop crying. I didn't even mention ur name cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2015
G3n3sis:

Please stop crying. I didn't even mention ur name cheesy
Lol, dude I don't care!

This is my dome, and I won't tolerate any kind of stupidity from some sstupid people!! E.g you grin

You better drop bars and stop talking nonsense in the chatroom. cheesy wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Deadshotz(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol, dude I don't care!

This is my dome, and I won't tolerate any kind of stupidity from some sstupid people!! E.g you grin

You better drop bars and stop talking nonsense in the chatroom. cheesy wink
really?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2015
Deadshotz:
really?
Yes really? What's this?? A Phoenix ambush?? cheesy
FFuck y'all Phoenix niggas! Including Kr0ne and PaulThor plus Limerick! cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by G3n3sis: 7:39pm On May 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:

For a nigga beaten 4 times by Darkrebel, i'd deactivate my account cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2015
G3n3sis:

For a nigga beaten 4 times by Darkrebel, i'd deactivate my account cheesy
Is that all you got son? cheesy

I'm a god in this game! And I battle for fun, so why should I de-activate my account? Are you that pathetic? cheesy

Besides, I gave Dark the beating of his life recently on Muzikstreets. gringrintongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by G3n3sis: 7:46pm On May 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:

I'm a god in this game! And I battle for fun, so why should I de-activate my account? Are you that pathetic? cheesy

Besides, I gave Dark the beating of his life recently on Muzikstreets. gringrintongue
Stop lying. Show evidence
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:52pm On May 19, 2015
kradleber:

Idi0t .. grin

Since you're such a senile pusssy and you've refused my call out and ducked helplessly, then gimme any of your minions to feast on.

Audio acapella(no time to text) . I got bars to devour any faggit.... just bring them and I'll have their physical fabric severed.
You can bring your b1tch too..- Teddyiscrappy

i am not afraid to say your idiötic father is the senile püssy. he shoulda stored his semën in an ijësha spërm bank instead of allowing it to flagellate & fertilise an ovum that has cyst on it.

it shall not be well with you & your entire generation till the second coming of christ.

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2015
Hahahahahahah...
I like what happening here...you guys should keep fighting please!
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Don't stop!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2015
coogar:

i am not afraid to say your idiötic father is the senile püssy. he shoulda stored his semen in an ijësha spërm bank instead of allowing it to flagellate & fertilise an ovum that has cyst on it.

it shall not be well with you & your entire generation till the second coming of christ.
Lmao....hahahahahaha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2015
Please yall niggas should help me vote
Lurlah2014, Tohpahz via this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2322733/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/54#33896598

Nd please don't forget to include
Cc: NLJega

Limerick, Darkrebel, cranium, Ksslib, Obainojazz, YoungDaNaval, Goshikid, Elymaxiimus/ElymaxCray, Fuckyouhard, Richommie, Reyginus
Jonlamar, Heywhizzy, PaulThor, Willsofsteeel, Teddybiyasi, Wrongturn, , Extom, Dklef, Aeio, Sammcarter, RapAcme, Illness, Elvisonjack2, SmokingGunz, Ckushy, Captainflash, Willofsteel, Testerfuze, Devilmaycry, SuperMartins, herald9, Ishilove, Mynd44, Geoxpress, Samflexxy, BARS, Gladyys, Trypa, Bunsky, Buqqui, Misshoree, Ojoawo, JOEmystic, G3n3sis, SDC, Ghostaccount, Heywizzy, Jigsawkilla, WARRIBLOOD, Paretomaster, Lagunna, Texanomaly, Clasiksam, OMA4U, Mixty, SuperSauce, KAGARI, IYABODEH, AD30LA, SelinaBrown, Rokiatu, Ruthy28, Miztola, Iyabodeh, Lertee, Debdave, Marieolae, IGItee, Midasbliss, PureIvory, HARDDON, Chizzy94, LORDTHUNDERBOLT, KRYSTALXXX, ROYVER, farano, AfricanApple
007bruce, Laykorn, EverestDeblui, ROZZAYY, Iceskidd, Sokrates, yeyenati
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:

u beat Darkrebel666? Can i have the link bro...

Tnx...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 8:54pm On May 19, 2015
Kr0ne!!!

You asked me to vote and you never told me how to go about it. That vote woulda been nullified if not for the fact that I saw Ibime's post where he was corrected. Next time, try letting whoever you tagged to know that they should put the Nljega shiit.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2015
Emaprince:
Kr0ne!!!

You asked me to vote and you never told me how to go about it. That vote woulda been nullified if not for the fact that I saw Ibime's post where he was corrected. Next time, try letting whoever you tagged to know that they should put the Nljega shiit.

Cool Sir
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
What's this vote about? Give me link to the battle.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
Emaprince:
Kr0ne!!!

Ok, bro, I'm so sorry about that. After mentioning whom u want to vote for, you'll addd cc: NLJega. Thanks for showing, boss. And I'll still expect u tomorrow again. The candidates are Tohpahz and Lurlah2014 grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:23pm On May 19, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2015
jreyez:
What's this vote about? Give me link to the battle.
Na Miss Nairaland o grin I quoted u but u didn't show. Guess u were busy. Please respond tomorrow, counting on u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:27pm On May 19, 2015
kr0ne:

I go quote u again tomorrow o. Thanks in advance
you're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2015
G3n3sis:

Stop lying. Show evidence
See am here muzikstreets.com/hood/discussion/71/cfc-round-2-giyaz-vs-toybean

He is the Toybean dude

CC: danbrowndmf
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2015
kr0ne:

Na Miss Nairaland o grin I quoted u but u didn't show. Guess u were busy. Please respond tomorrow, counting on u

Oh.. Kay kay... How do i vote?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2015
jreyez:

Oh.. Kay kay... How do i vote?
I'll quote u when it's time. I just pray u'll be online then. But, just in case, this is how u should vote
"I vote Lurlah2014, Tohpahz and Mzlaurel
Cc: NLJega"
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:14pm On May 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:

SHARRAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.