Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271778 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2015
grin

Coogar! You told me earlier that a couple of your pals needed to use my "grim red button" today? Where dey @? I aint got all day!

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2015
mikuz:

Where did I mention that braggadocio is not part of battle rap?
It's okay for you to do it in cyphers/ freestyles and set ups but it becomes an issue when you use it as your final punch. it won't land. Every sick nigga in the game today infuses braggadocio into their raps. Mode nine who is Nigeria's illest battle rap export said in Elbow room and I quote " When I write, it's a self eulogy."

Name one vet in Nairaland who doesn't do braggadocio and I ll change my moniker to Elficjactor. grin

you need to start watching rap battle leagues. you limit yourself to only nairaland, & you think you know it all..

besides, coogar's bar was a diss as well. you just didn't get the Metaphor line.... admit it.

The Coog is an impeccable lyricist...My status shall be inked forever more/You were a raging bull in the last tourney....It's time to meet your matador/ I'm putting the heat on Max ...till he gets singed with temperature/ My kill-count is numerated in Yoruba-English ....that's why I'm the King of Metaphor/

I ain't got time to argue... just wait till we brawl... that's the main thing on ground..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2015
coogar:

you believe that crap? cheesy grin

and 4 of those 5 were from ghost monikers. mikuz is the only one putting his neck
on the line for obvious reasons. the fool would never recover from fadeyi oloro bars.

i am focused.
i am just a bit amused elymax is disputing my W like the vets that voted were bribed
or something. 90% of them don't even like me.

You lost Abeg, how can a vet be doing pray/prey, sick sid/ succeed,worship/warship,boys to men in 2015?

The reason you lost that match is because instead of to uproot Elymaxiimus' jaw with haymakers you were seen doing wack puns that newbees did in 2010 while doing self appraisal. Your boys should have told you that punches win rap battles not braggadocio. Cry me a river.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

you need to start watching rap battle leagues. you limit yourself to only nairaland, & you think you know it all..

besides, coogar's bar was a diss as well. you just didn't get the Metaphor line.... admit it.

The Coog is an impeccable lyricist...My status shall be inked forever more/You were a raging bull in the last tourney....It's time to meet your matador/ I'm putting the heat on Max ...till he gets singed with temperature/ My kill-count is numerated in Yoruba-English ....that's why I'm the King of Metaphor/

I ain't got time to argue... just wait till we brawl... that's the main thing on ground..

OK please when we brawl do more of bragging than dissing.
We might as well remove the punchline criterion and replace it with braggadocio. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2015
mikuz:

OK please when we brawl do more of bragging than dissing.
We might as well remove the punchline criterion and replace it with braggadocio. grin

that's none of my business.. my own is finish whatever you wanna do with muhdg & come for your death... I ain't time for ranting here...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2015
obainojazz:
but how come captainflash won you in 2go
Lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
MuhdG:

Me too. Elymaximus won!

Some voted for coog just coz of how he 'carries' himself.
He did mind games on them

Lol
don't worry, it will dawn on them later on. Even ninjas who woulda given max the win felt reluctant after seeing the already casted verdicts.
Some were modifying their posts.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

that's none of my business.. my own is finish whatever you wanna do with muhdg & come for your death... I ain't time for ranting here...
I doubt he will be alive to face you bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

don't worry, it will dawn on them later on. Even ninjas who woulda given max the win felt reluctant after seeing the already casted verdicts.
Some were modifying their posts.

Bro, it happens. You tried and I believe coogar also know you gave him a run for his money. I saw what both of you served, hence recommended it for homepage. You may be right or wrong as regards verdicts. We have one way or the other been victims in the past. Some gave their true verdicts while some were influenced by others or sheer beef towards you or likeness for your opponent. I understand how it feels, but in this case the battle has been won and lost. Move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
airmark:

Bro, it happens. You tried and I believe coogar also know you gave him a run for his money. I saw what both of you served, hence recommended it for homepage. You may be right or wrong as regards verdicts. We have one way or the other been victims in the past. Some gave their true verdicts while some were influenced by others or sheer beef towards you or likeness for your opponent. I understand how it feels, but in this case the battle has been won and lost. Move on.
lol. True talk. "The battle has been won and lost"

make i go rest small
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
airmark:

Bro, it happens. You tried and I believe coogar also know you gave him a run for his money. I saw what both of you served, hence recommended it for homepage. You may be right or wrong as regards verdicts. We have one way or the other been victims in the past. Some gave their true verdicts while some were influenced by others or sheer beef towards you or likeness for your opponent. I undersand how it feels, but in this case the battle has been won and lost. Move on.

stop giving the boy false hope & speak the truth.. .. nobody voted out of hate or prejudice... the person people don't even like is cooger..but it was crystal clear that cooger was better.. una just dey deceive unaselves...I dey laugh you guys.
he lost the battle.. & woefully... case closed.. no need for crying over spilt milk or consolation.....
you even banned me unjustly..or what was my offence? absolute power corrupts like they say.. you saw what happened to ishiluv? nothing lasts forever... I'm patiently waiting for that day cool

cc:obainojazz.. you'd have to pardon me.. I can't make it this weekend. I would be very busy.. ... it would have to be nextweek..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Coogar should battle Ulqu3 or ThaBlaqbonez next, except Kr0ne wants to step up.

Or till 6months time?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

stop giving the boy false hope & speak the truth.. .. nobody voted out of hate or prejudice... the person people don't even like is cooger..but it was crystal clear that cooger was better.. una just dey deceive unaselves...I dey laugh you guys.
he lost the battle.. & woefully... case closed.. no need for crying over spilt milk or consolation.....
you even banned me unjustly..or what was my offence? absolute power corrupts like they say.. you saw what happened to ishiluv? nothing lasts forever... I'm patiently waiting for that day cool

cc:obainojazz.. you'd have to pardon me.. I can't make it this weekend. I would be very busy.. ... it would have to be nextweek..

Did I say he did nt lose? My message to him was simple to comprehend, was nt it? You said I banned you unjustly even asking me what your offence was. Your case is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
airmark:

Did I say he did nt lose? My message to him was simple to comprehend, was nt it? You said I banned you unjustly even asking me what your offence was? Your case is pathetic.

you are the pathetic one.
you were making it seem like he was cheated or defrauded...

yes, I asked why I was banned...did I break any Nairaland rule?
you can't answer cos I broke none....if I did, then tell me the nairaland rule I broke....unless you have developed your own set of rules that I don't know about

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
airmark... tell me the nairaland rule i broke. i wanna log off... or did you just push the ban button for fun?
let us know .because when you were not active for a year, & only mikuz was in charge, we didn't have all these indiscriminate banning in this section.. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
airmark... tell me the nairaland rule i broke. i wanna log off... or did you just push the ban button for fun?
let us know .because when you were not active for a year, & only mikuz was in charge, we didn't have all these indiscriminate banning in this section.. cool

It's only you that keeps on getting banned in this section (other sections too). I don't need to tell you about the rule which you know full well , you broke.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

no probs bro...let it be cancelled for the main time
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
airmark:

It's only you that keeps on getting banned in this section (other sections too). I don't need to tell you about the rule which you know full well , you broke.

getting banned where? you are the only one that bans me for no reason.
what other section do i get banned? are you high?

i didn't break any nairaland rule & that's a fact..so stop fronting.. neither did i vote on the battle thread..
when you are no longer a moderator, your body would calm down.. ishiluv is a typical example..
I'm sure one day it would happen. .

obainojazz:
no probs bro...let it be cancelled for the main time

alright..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ksslib:
dammmn..

buhahaha

oh boy eh!!

Obese dey craze oh.. Dope lines jare.. If to say you popular here, dickriders no for allow us hear word. Iam just seeing this now sef.. Nice one..

obesemf his one of the guys with sickest punchlines in this forum,but since he hardly rant like a new born baby people don't rate him here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

of cos you and i aren't in the same category. You are an attention seeker. I'm a liricist. I can come up with punchlines at any instant of time. I don't need months.

You tried, but you lost.

Prove me wrong that you don't need months to write good stuff by battling anybody this weekend. You no fit

what has battling anyone gotta do with your loss?
darkrebel, remember i predicted this... that when elymax loses, he would
blame everything under the sun. the lunar eclipse, buhari, battle someone within
a week, etc. it's not even up to 24 hrs and this tool is already grasping at straws.

the person wey dey disappointed pass na airmark. he vex so tay, he no gree vote.
he vex so tay, he no gree close thread and announce the winner. haters would always
hate while coogar would forever be landing fresh ideas and puns. is anyone in Nigeria
on my level? i vacillate.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
sinizia:

gringrin Falz the Bahd guy.

Guy, for that Henessy cypher, which group did Blaqbones follow? I've watched all but can't find him.
Blaqbonez is that boy with the long neck and small face grin check part 5 or 6
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
sinizia:

she's my future wife, I don't want to body-bag her. gringrin

Why no one wan battle me? I be vet? grin
les battle on wednessday 6pm grin 10bars
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
mikuz:

You lost Abeg, how can a vet be doing pray/prey, sick sid/ succeed,worship/warship,boys to men in 2015?

thunder faya you.
bring any of your written that is even half as good as that.
suck sid connects with the opposite of failure....it's a brilliant pun.
the tompolo pun was also FIREEEE for anyone whose general knowledge is up there
cos tompolo denied buying warships in the niger-delta area.

let's compare it to your bars against elymax not too long ago....

mikuz:
The fool is lacking in cyphers/ recently he spit what niggas hardly admire/ but every punch I've landed is fire/
. . So if he makes any funny move, my gun lll give him a 'Bare knee' when I blast the 'Mack at E' . . like shooting the 'South African striker'!!/

only a brainless lout with no common sense can write this
nonsense in a battle and still see himself as a vet. in any other forum,
you would never have been allowed to battle anyone again.

how do guns give anyone a bare knee? na by force to wordplay?
bare knee when i blast the mack at E? what happens to the "R"
in McCarthy's name? mikuz, you are a disgrace to battle rap. cheesy

The reason you lost that match is because instead of to uproot Elymaxiimus' jaw with haymakers you were seen doing wack puns that newbees did in 2010 while doing self appraisal. Your boys should have told you that punches win rap battles not braggadocio. Cry me a river.

the votes say coogar won by a wide margin.
that's 2 of you i have sonned and overshadowed like the solar eclipse within a year.
maybe this time, you would start kissing the ground i walk on.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
ote author=liricyst post=38498239]quick one....

He got me from his name flips to his sass/
[/quote]
lol i've lost so many battles through that name flip shiid, you know how many shiid goes with kid or ice?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
coogar:

the person wey dey disappointed pass na airmark. he vex so tay, he no gree vote.
he vex so tay, he no gree close thread and announce the winner. haters would always
hate while coogar would forever be landing fresh ideas and puns. is anyone in Nigeria
on my level? i vacillate.

Werey man. grin grin grin

The winner is Coogmax cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
airmark:

Werey man. grin grin grin

The winner is Coogmax cool

abeg, go close thread and announce the winner.
had rebel been the mediator, he woulda closed that thread
since. peops are just arguing pointless debates on there.

i wanna put that victory behind me and find a more
credible opponent. cheesy airmark, i am calling you out.
are you ready for a mega-brawl? 30 quatrains? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by st3v3nr3x(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
obainojazz:
you are a gay...gerrarahere menn.
where d hell did dz Nigro evolve from. me gay? .....Ama 'phuck' u up if dats wat u mean!! undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
coogar:

abeg, go close thread and announce the winner.
had rebel been the mediator, he woulda closed that thread
since. peops are just arguing pointless debates on there.

i wanna put that victory behind me and find a more
credible opponent. cheesy airmark, i am calling you out.
are you ready for a mega-brawl? 30 quatrains? cheesy

I need six months for every 10 bars, do the calculation. tongue The thread is on homepage, it wont be closed until siddog, loonattik, theprekky, warriblood, sleakid, thunderstorm etc vote. cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
airmark:

I need six months for every 10 bars, do the calculation. tongue The thread is on homepage, it wont be closed until siddog, loonattik, theprekky, warriblood, sleakid, thunderstorm etc vote. cool

you can as well add patience jonathan, ese walters, sepp blatter and modenine to that list. grin

come on, na....
let's spar. there's plenty of name-flips I can do with airmark. cheesy
we can do a quiet room brawl. me and you only. no judging, no cheerleaders.
just raw bars. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Emaprince:
Coogar, loaded lux' 3rd round is bloody o! He went too deep with the personal.

I think in that bout, lux focused more on personals than bars. Clip had a lotta bars even in the 3rd round. Just that lux personal, especially the paper work thing weakened those bars. It really affected clips. Plus I love the way lux picked his words in rhyming which made it a perfect round for him.

IMO, I'll call that brawl a TIE. Clips had 1st round and lux won the 3rd. The 2nd can go either way.

Clips won the battle 2-1 but lost the war. At this point, he should retire from Battle Rap and find another career. He gets paid pennies and his pops issue will always haunt him in battles and now, in the streets as well. Some ninjas are even looking for him over his pops matter.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
coogar:

you can as well add patience jonathan, ese walters, sepp blatter and modenine to that list. grin

come on, na....
let's spar. there's plenty of name-flips I can do with airmark. cheesy
we can do a quiet room brawl. me and you only. no judging, no cheerleaders.
just raw bars. grin

You had a good verse against elymax but mikuz said you lost and that's final. grin Your offer is sumptuous. It would even allow me to exhaust your bars before you will be destroyed by emaprince. That's what we have been looking for. FFR will be ok for your bars.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ibime:

Clips won the battle 2-1 but lost the war. At this point, he should retire from Battle Rap and find another career. He gets paid pennies and his pops issue will always haunt him in battles and now, in the streets as well. Some ninjas are even looking for him over his pops matter.

how so?
clips' dad didn't rat on anyone. he's proven that already.
he said when people rat, their families get moved, their identities changed, etc.
where have you ever heard of a snitch sitting his arse in jail for decades?

abeggi.....all that yarns na rap battle. the paper work loaded threw into the crowd
could be anything he forged or printed himself to sway the battle. none of us saw the
contents of it. in battle rap, any kinda story can be brought up to sway votes. i do not
believe clips' dad is a rat and his family is still in harlem.

airmark:

You had a good verse against elymax but mikuz said you lost and that's final. grin Your offer is sumptuous. It would even allow me to exhaust your bars before you will be destroyed by emaprince. That's what we have been looking for. FFR will be ok for your bars.

mikuz is a lunatic.
he will never agree to anything that favours me. he's a rape victim.
if you psycho-analyse him....you would realise he's still traumatised
by fadeyi oloro bars. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.