Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,982 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272712 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by redgem(f): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Not really because he lost that's if he actually did lose but he, like every being, hates to be misunderstood or conspired against. Only that he often pursues it the wrong way and perceives wrongly.

Who conspired against him? If you go through my post you will know that I've not met or exchanged words with the guy he is battling with.... Just voted as the spirit led me

Those guys that voted for him are even his pals... If outsiders are allowed to vote then you will know the real winner

4 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by redgem(f): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
I tire for the guy o, that is discrimination if you ask me, any how sha, u have gingered me grin

Hahahahaha.... That's the spirit
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem:

Who conspired against him? If you go through my post you will know that I've not met or exchanged words with the guy he is battling with.... Just voted as the spirit led me

Those guys that voted for him are even his pals... If outsiders are allowed to vote then you will know the real winner
It's not you he's angry at. It's a multiplication of aggression.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem:

Hahahahaha.... That's the spirit
grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

if you wanna partake, then why haven't you gone to signup since? the spaces are limited

chuka thunderstorm & co have all signed up on rg ..but as usual nlanders are waiting for the big names to show interest first.. shout out to that nigga limerick .
they are ready for us. we are the one wasting their time

as for the First come first serve thing. it has to be like that to make it fair. the tourney is not for the bourgeoisie on NL & RG alone. it's for anyone interested.
I didn't sign-up cos i was yet to decide if to participate or not. You cant speak for everyone, iam sure they have their reasons too.

If na so una wan run am, no P. Make una carry go.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Darkenedrebel, I am with Krone on this one. There are some things you don't say to people. I advise you privately or publicly apologize to Ibime on that line.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem:

you see why they say women are dumb?

I never had a problem with you voting because I knew it would not count.
i just wasn't comfortable with the way you were chit-chatting & derailing.. maybe the english language is too difficult for you to understand...

all those who voted me are my pals? where is your proof ?

what the hell is wrong with these bytches. grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by redgem(f): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Reyginus:
It's not you he's angry with. It's a multiplication of aggression.

Then why can't He stay off my mentions?

I know the rules now so, he should stop quoting me with insults
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
I think it's high time we reorganise ourselves as a group. We may not be able to stop the back and forth because this is a rap battle section. .but we can, at least, control it. The mods really need to do something about this.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ksslib:

I didn't sign-up cos i was yet to decide if to participate or not. You cant speak for everyone, iam sure they have their reasons too.

If na so una wan run am, no P. Make una carry go.

So you are in as a contestant right?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
kr0ne:
I think it's high time we reorganise ourselves as a group. We may not be able to stop the back and forth because this is a rap battle section. .but we can, at least, control it. The mods really need to do something about this.
this is what happens when sissies from romance section start infiltrating this sacred ground.

teddybiyasi & Gladys have more sense than most of these nl females..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Iceskidd:
I hate to see dumb a$$ posts here. so when you pray the Lords prayer, you say hoe low be thy name? Mehn GTFOH with your foolishness. just because we're Nigerians doesn't mean we have to say the wrong shīt. Go marry your dictionary

darkrebel is correct.
the world hollow is pronounced by the brits to rhyme with follow. american accent has a slight tweak to their pronunciation and it's more hallow than hollow.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Let's stop all this curses and be happy for krone.... Coz a huge blessing is on the way grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
redgem:

Then why can't He stay off my mentions?

I know the rules now so, he should stop quoting me with insults

i quote you whenever i want.
but it's a good thing you are here now. you can be the official bytch of this section... wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

darkrebel is correct.
the world hollow is pronounced by the brits to rhyme with follow. american accent has a slight tweak to their pronunciation and it's more hallow than hollow.

In Britain, hollow is pronounced hollow, not hoelow

Follow not foelow

Sorrow not soerow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kr0ne.. you shared my acapella rap just now..

come make we battle audio.. lemme eat you for lunch grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

darkrebel is correct.

the thing is most Nigerians pronounce Hollow as Hoe Low.. I'm sure majority of the commenters on this section don't even know it's pronounced as halo. even iceskid may not have known sef before Ibeefme talked about it. so I guess playing a word in a way most people know it as is not a crime.
afterall this is a naija site.. abi wetin concern warribloodd & captainflashhh with phonetics?
they get the time? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

So you are in as a contestant right?
Checked again, my calendar looks pretty tight. I no wan pull no show at any stage of the tourney.

Judge it is.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Kr0ne.. you shared my acapella rap just now..

come make we battle audio.. lemme eat you for lunch grin
Actually, I'm planning on having an audio cipher with my fellow wackity wack colleagues on here. . .like Mikuz, Liricyst, Obainojuju, Jigsawkillah, 007Bruce, Kinglakay, Llaykorn, Muhgd, Ksslib and Iceskidd. I believe we're all on the same level. It can either be an audio cipher or a tourney..whichever. And we can persuade Jreyez to assist us with beats. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mikuz go and lock the thread. it's been open for more than 24 hours..or you want to lock it when you are leading abi..
abi you want start your weyrey now.. it could have ended as draw but you refused to close the brawl since I mentioned you..

now current scores is - Darkrebel 6- Mikuz 5

so go & lock it & stop cheating.. when giyaz & I brawled, voting lasted for 24 hours only despite the fact that I created the thread..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
kr0ne:
Seconded.

Darkrebel abeg which fb textcees don sign up? Update us abeg.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ibime:

In Britain, hollow is pronounced hollow, not hoelow

Follow not foelow

Sorrow not soerow

but you have consistently told us that the play on words doesn't have to be dead accurate. once the majority of the audience can catch the pun, it's safe!

ma lack eye/malachi wasn't exactly a brilliant pun too and we allowed it. olosho/ólosho is a yoruba word. /aw/ and /o/ suit the word olosho perfectly. it's like arguing for ashawo & ashewo. both are technically correct.

darkenedrebel:

the thing is most Nigerians pronounce Hollow as Hoe Low.. I'm sure majority of the commenters on this section don't even know it's pronounced as halo. even iceskid may not have known sef before Ibeefme talked about it. so I guess playing a word in a way most people know it as is not a crime.

afterall this is a naija site.. abi wetin concern warribloodd & captainflashhh with phonetics?
they get the time? grin

you sef.....
learn to avoid long arguments after battling. mikuz had poorer puns than you did but we all know ibime will never agree mikuz lost a battle since i wiped the toilet seat with mikuz's face.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
kr0ne:
Actually....

I've never rapped before. sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
kr0ne:

Actually, I'm planning on having an audio cipher with my fellow wackity wack colleagues on here. . .like Mikuz, Liricyst, Obainojuju, Jigsawkillah, 007Bruce, Kinglakay, Llaykorn, Muhgd, Ksslib and Iceskidd. I believe we're all on the same level. It can either be an audio cipher or a tourney..whichever. And we can persuade Jreyez to assist us with beats. grin grin

i am so in....lmao
Hahaha.....darkrebel, giyazz them them so be judges. Them go laugh die. Anyways, no pair me with 007bruce....i suspect he can rap
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

but you have consistently told us that the play on words doesn't have to be dead accurate. once the majority of the audience can catch the pun, it's safe!

ma lack eye/malachi wasn't exactly a brilliant pun too and we allowed it. olosho/ólosho is a yoruba word. /aw/ and /o/ suit the word olosho perfectly. it's like arguing for ashawo & ashewo. both are technically correct.

you sef.....
learn to avoid long arguments after battling. mikuz had poorer puns than you did but we all know ibime will never agree mikuz lost a battle since i wiped the toilet seat with mikuz's face.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol..this nigga will never change. Knows how to rile people up
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
kr0ne:

oh boy. I would like to be in this tourney... free trophy grin

abeg.. there's no need for jreyez to give you guys beat.. modern rap battle is in acapella format.

have you seen the signup thread for RG/NL tourney..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
llaykorn:

I've never rapped before. sad
But you can talk over the beat. All follow. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
gottoboy:

Seconded.

Darkrebel abeg which fb textcees don sign up? Update us abeg.

a lot... Penpriest. thunderstorm. Eric arthur.. xammy.. vickybash.. they plenty die
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
kr0ne:

But you can talk over the beat. All follow. grin

I'll do spoken word poetry over the beats. tongue

Darkenedrebel, we want the beats! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

oh boy. I would like to be in this tourney... free trophy grin

abeg.. there's no need for jreyez to give you guys beat.. modern rap battle is in acapella format.

have you seen the signup thread for RG/NL tourney..
Yeah, seen it. I wish I can participate but no time, bro. I'd advise you select judges from both Fb and NL to maintain neutrality.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar... I call you out.. [audio battle] lemme end your career..
we rap over the 1st beat alchemist gave eminem in that Tim west wood freestyle..

don't worry, we won't laugh at your thick anambra accent.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
obainojazz:
Let's stop all this curses and be happy for krone.... Coz a huge blessing is on the way grin

Is kr0ne pregnant? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.