Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1263914 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Thepunisher:
darkenedrebel only made a suggestion on that battle. i saw it earlier when i was reading the verses and this one he's saying he got banned for it. i don't think he should . the admins should perhaps reconsider. at least a warning would suffice.i hope it won't affect my battle anyway
all i keep seeing here is unnecessary fights everyday. no unity at all

You really are a demented fool! Do you think no one here knows who you really are?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Thepunisher: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

You really are a demented fool! Do you think no one here knows who you really are?

I don't know what you are insinuating. It's impossible you know me because i only registered recently for the tourney, unless you have met me elsewhere before which i doubt. and do tone down on the curses. we are all mature here. gratias
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thepunisher:
.darkenedrebel only made a suggestion on that battle. i saw it earlier when i was reading the verses and this one he's saying he got banned for it. i don't think he should . the admins should perhaps reconsider. at least a warning would suffice.i hope it won't affect my battle anyway

Stop putting your nose in issues that you know nothing about. If really read all the posts in that thread and still think what you typed makes sense then you must be a ghost account.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Thepunisher: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
mikuz:

Stop putting your nose in issues that you know nothing about. If really read all the posts in that thread and still think what you typed makes sense then you must be a ghost account.

sorry, but I only commented from what I saw. I got invited from rg for the nairaland tourney, and I am not a ghost account mr achebe of rap.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
wink
mikuz:

Go thru this "ghosts" current battle thread and you would instantly decode whose "ghost" it is!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thepunisher:

sorry, but I only commented from what I saw. I got invited from rg for the nairaland tourney, and I am not a ghost account mr achebe of rap.

LOL. You script exactly like DarkRebel. Quite amazing for an fb vet, really. Your verses are cool, anyway. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Thepunisher: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
llaykorn:

LOL. You script exactly like DarkRebel. Quite amazing for an fb vet, really. Your verses are cool, anyway. smiley

Darkrebel is sort of a mentor.
thanks anyway ..really looking forward to the tourney
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thepunisher:

What about the side of the story you didn't see?
This is the reason people get killed without knowing what hit them.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
funlord:
wink

Go thru this "ghosts" current battle thread and you would instantly decode whose "ghost" it is!

I observed it,
See the way he just jumped into the ban issue!!!!!!!
but make I dey watch sha.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nice... this is going to get interesting!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Classyalabolass: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

may you & the entire of your household die horribly before this year runs out
i can see how useless Thedarkrebel has made your life. no matter how you try to fit in - you are always gonna be that infinitesimal rat vying for the littlest attention he can get in rap section and nl as a whole. Miserable low-life sucker.. the earlier you stop blaming me for every misfortune you have had to deal with in your pathetic existence, the better for you.. .useless tramp.

Kr0ne.. you are in charge of the tourney from this moment until my ban expires
remember, each thread closes 30 minutes after deadline. and the judges are -
¤coogar
¤kr0ne
¤guykhena
¤ksslib and
¤Eyenk [ink]

you'd help in tagging them after verses have been dropped.. I've created the threads for tomorrow and some for Tuesday.. Just check ma profile to figure out those that haven't been created yet.
& I'll send you my verse tomorrow morning, so you post for me.. goodluck
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Classyalabolass: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thepunisher:

Darkrebel is sort of a mentor.
thanks anyway ..really looking forward to the tourney

i see you are settling in mate... just stay clear of the lunatics here & learn to ignore. some of em' are yabaleft escapees..& you should be prepping your verse instead. don't pull a no-show
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thepunisher:
.darkenedrebel only made a suggestion on that battle. i saw it earlier when i was reading the verses and this one he's saying he got banned for it. i don't think he should . the admins should perhaps reconsider. at least a warning would suffice.i hope it won't affect my battle anyway

Don't put your mouth in what you know little about. Mr Romance himself will not know what he is saying when the Devil enters his head. The mod had already warned that whoever derail that thread will cop a ban. He mentioned it yesterday, then came back today to start again, I told him I simply copied Krones list and don't know any Romancelanders, but since Devil is in his head, he started arguing and derailing. I even had to go back and look at the list and noticed that Krone had included ThesonofMark in the list which is what must have caused the fellas brain to touch. I don't know their beef in Romance section but the little I have seen from when their beef spilled over into Rap section, he accused Dark of threatening to murder him and all sort of nonsense.

So you followed a mentally unstable person from FB here to participate in his tourney? Does he behave like a stable person to you on Facebook? The last time one of his friends asked him to recruit people from here to promote a battle on his website, he brought that friend here and within one day he was insulting that friend on here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ibime the lousy snitch. ..34 year old with the mental discipline of a 2 year old. The man that recruited me that started yapping gaffe that rebel is toybean cos of what that punk giyaaz said.yet toybean is töybreezy on nairaland registered since 2009... .so I shouldn't defend myself.. consummate rëtard

look at him pouring out his soul like a sissy
So if I say I'll murder someone online, I meant it literally? grin you keep proving how asinine you are day in day out. . go read up on mind games

i didn't even see where Kim said anyone who commented after that would get banned.. and stop patronizing innocent people. .bi-polar bïtch

the issue is simple..I suggested nonmembers of this section shouldn't be tagged to battles , and I didn't even direct It at you, but like the bïtch you are, you took it personal. .

the only lunatic here is you
A 34 year old tool that has been married for donkey years with no child claiming muscleman with people half his age online.
If that is not lunacy at its peak, then I don't know what it is.

Coogar already cremated you & I don't have your time... Emotional fatso cheesy

coogar:

the fatfück yaps his mouth again....
after getting decapitated, i can understand the reason you are bütthurt. jobless 32 year-old? says the fat OAP that is 43. you are fat as a pig, adipose cells have blocked your central nervous system & you are still here spotting boring & bland bars that i was doing when i was 6.

ibime, when are you going to leave this place? you are too old to be slanging lines. your mates are CEOs.....you are what every young nigerian shouldn't aspire to be - a failure of epic proportions. you failed at amateur football cos you were always in the kitchen(too fat). your rap career went south cos you are asthmatic. you are a postman in the UK - how do you expect to feed your family with that?

i have a brand new keke-napep in naija, can you drive?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
One would think he would be able to stay sane for 5 minutes while he is hosting a tourney for outsiders. . . I don't do mental illness mate so move along.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Classyalabolass:

may you & the entire of your household die horribly before this year runs out
i can see how useless Thedarkrebel has made your life. no matter how you try to fit in - you are always gonna be that infinitesimal rat vying for the littlest attention he can get in rap section and nl as a whole. Miserable low-life sucker.. the earlier you stop blaming me for every misfortune you have had to deal with in your pathetic existence, the better for you.. .useless tramp.

Kr0ne.. you are in charge of the tourney from this moment until my ban expires
remember, each thread closes 30 minutes after deadline. and the judges are -
¤coogar
¤kr0ne
¤guykhena
¤ksslib and
¤Eyenk [ink]

you'd help in tagging them after verses have been dropped.. I've created the threads for tomorrow and some for Tuesday.. Just check ma profile to figure out those that haven't been created yet.
& I'll send you my verse tomorrow morning, so you post for me.. goodluck

Ha ha ha! You have finally cracked under pressure abi? Biatchrebel or classhiteyaboboloser or whatever you call yourself now! You will forever remain scarred by the way I destroyed and shat all over your stinking reputation on NL! How many places have I chased you from sef? I've lost count! facebook? Romance? Refresh my memory abeg!

What do you even know about HIP HOP? With that _sperm filled brain of yours that only vomits trash, lies and references from series you are currently watching in your mummys b.q? Listen kid I've been digesting this hip hop lifestyle since you were still a little ape getting told by your mama to stop wetting the floor of your family cave!

Your so scared that your LORD is the only boss that has the tendency, files and power to expose all your shameful secrets that all these other TC's can use to behead you during battles abi? This is why you are never comfortable seeing me anywhere on NL! All I need to do is move my thumb and every lie you may have constructed in a particular section comes crashing down as usual!

Now you are a politician? Crying about being a "local yoruba ekiti GOAT" as a means of injustice! No kid, it is your emotionally unstable, psychotic, hater type personality that has cursed you to be the most despised rapper in this section and also the most despised moniker on NL!

When I told you that I am as heartless as a nomadic male lion on the prowl you thought it was a joke I guess! The FUNLORD dominates any section I step into, that's what geniuses like me do! Go to politics, family, sports, romance, I don't rap but the vets here know that my views on hip hop can't be those of a novice so I get tagged on certain threads!

Now since this is your last sanctuary let me describe how I am going to destroy you once and for all before the tourney! I'm going to feed all your enemies and fans with your entire catalog of shame from all your monikers even those you have deleted, so that their personals against you shall be grandiose! It will be so bad that even newbie rappers would effortlessly defeat you based on personals I provided alone! How does that sound BOY? Your lunch just almost came out your mouth innit? Your a fake biatch, a lying snitch, a below par textcee, an uneducated _moron, a false prophet, a biter, an artist in depicting poverty, a wannabe and now you've arrived at your final waterloos location! Mr Michael Gbadegbo "A-LIE-MOLARAN!"

Let's go..........................

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
stop being emotional old man....
one would think a 34 year old man would not go around snitching and bad mouthing a tourney just to score cheap points....as old as you are

give me one reason why you are crying all because i made a suggestion?.. ..this is ridiculous...

.i think you need to go for a brain scan old man. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
This boy needs help truely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

[s]Ha ha ha! You have finally cracked under pressure abi? Biatchrebel or classhiteyaboboloser or whatever you call yourself now! You will forever remain scarred by the way I destroyed and shat all over your stinking reputation on NL! How many places have I chased you from sef? I've lost count! facebook? Romance? Refresh my memory abeg!

What do you even know about HIP HOP? With that _sperm filled brain of yours that only vomits trash, lies and references from series you are currently watching in your mummys b.q? Listen kid I've been digesting this hip hop lifestyle since you were still a little ape getting told by your mama to stop wetting the floor of your family cave!

Your so scared that your LORD is 1 the only boss that has the tendency, files and power to expose all your shameful secrets that all these other TC's can use to behead you during battles abi? This is why you are never comfortable seeing me anywhere on NL! All I need to do is move my thumb and every lie you may have constructed in a particular section comes crashing down as usual!

Now you are a politician? Crying about being a "local yoruba ekiti GOAT" as a means of injustice! No kid, it is your emotionally unstable, psychotic, hater type personality that has cursed you to be the most despised rapper in this section and also the most despised moniker on NL!

When I told you that I am as heartless as a nomadic male lion on the prowl you thought it was a joke I guess! The FUNLORD dominates any section I step into, that's what geniuses like me do! Go to politics, family, sports, romance, I don't rap but the vets here know that my views on hip hop can't be those of a novice so I get tagged on certain threads!

Now since this is your last sanctuary let me describe how I am going to destroy you once and for all before the tourney! I'm going to feed all your enemies and fans with your entire catalog of shame from all your monikers even those you have deleted, so that their personals against you shall be grandiose! It will be so bad that even newbie rappers would effortlessly defeat you based on personals I provided alone! How does that sound BOY? Your lunch just almost came out your mouth innit? Your a fake biatch, a lying snitch, a below par textcee, an uneducated _moron, a false prophet, a biter, an artist in depicting poverty, a wannabe and now you've arrived at your final waterloos location! Mr Michael Gbadegbo "A-LIE-MOLARAN!"

Let's go..........................[/s]

Hahhaha. Keep pouring out your heart & frustrations son cheesy .. .you have been craving ma attention all week. Be glad you got that reply, cos I don't do mental patients. . ..

Fact remains, I'm your god & without me your existence is boring.. Goodbye mad dog..& forget to log into your numerous accounts to like your comments wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Classyalabolass:

i see you are settling in mate... just stay clear of the lunatics here & learn to ignore. some of em' are yabaleft escapees..& you should be prepping your verse instead. don't pull a no-show

Look @ this monkey quoting himself? Everyone knows you are "the punisher"! All that "male sperm you have been sipping as smoothies has finally clogged that putrid mound of spoilt akamu" that you refer to as a brain!

Oya go and call "sharonnnn" and the rest of your multiple monikers to start liking you and your punishers comments so that you can start feeling good and stop feeling suicidal! Useless chibok boy! Lmfao!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Classsyalabolas:

Hahhaha. Keep pouring out your heart & frustrations son cheesy .. .you have been craving ma attention all week. Be glad you got that reply, cos I don't do mental patients. . ..

Fact remains, I'm your god & without me your existence is boring.. Goodbye mad dog..& forget to log into your numerous accounts to like your comments wink

This comment is similar to your life, lies and rhymes! WACK!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark, been some time. Have you stopped your e-wars eventually? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

This comment is similar to your life, lies and rhymes! WACK!

I've already told you to get off my back, but obviously, you can't survive without me. you stalk me everywhere like a creep. .jeezzz you need some serious help dude.don't infect me with your madness. . You prolly have nothing going for yo. in lif...your day job is keeping tabs on Therebel..

if you are feeling belligerent & jobless, you can always go download Quantico to watch. ..instead seeking for my attention. .stan cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Funlord grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Classsyalabolas:
Ibime the lousy snitch. ..34 year old with the mental discipline of a 2 year old. The man that recruited me that started yapping gaffe that rebel is toybean cos of what that punk giyaaz said.yet toybean is töybreezy on nairaland registered since 2009... .so I shouldn't defend myself.. consummate rëtard

look at him pouring out his soul like a sissy
So if I say I'll murder someone online, I meant it literally? grin you keep proving how asinine you are day in day out. . go read up on mind games

i didn't even see where Kim said anyone who commented after that would get banned.. and stop patronizing innocent people. .bi-polar bïtch

the issue is simple..I suggested nonmembers of this section shouldn't be tagged to battles , and I didn't even direct It at you, but like the bïtch you are, you took it personal. .

the only lunatic here is you
A 34 year old tool that has been married for donkey years with no child claiming muscleman with people half his age online.
If that is not lunacy at its peak, then I don't know what it is.

Coogar already cremated you & I don't have your time... Emotional fatso cheesy

So they have cremated ibime in battles? That means what they have done to you can be termed as anal rape followed by lynching before finally being burned at the stake! Lol

Cc: GIYAZZ!

Oya "skankrebel" hurry up and reply the next person that is also dissing you before you start choking on your tears! I know how multiple slaps from various monikers always causes you to start typing like a legal secretary! Hurry ape! Hurry!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
llaykorn:
The.SonOfMark, been some time. Have you stopped your e-wars eventually? cheesy

Rule 1: I don't start wars.

Rule 2: I NEVER backdown from challenges and I fight them (wars) to the end.

5 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Puhahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
..Lets Keep Liking funlord's comments people! Leggo. tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Rule 1: I don't start wars.

Rule 2: I NEVER backdown from challenges and I fight them (wars) to the end.

LOL. You've been quite scarce, anyway.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
This section needs an excorsist ASAP!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Classsyalabolas:

I've already told you to get off my back, but obviously, you can't survive without me. you stalk me everywhere like a creep. .jeezzz you need some serious help dude.don't infect me with your madness. . You prolly have nothing going for yo. in lif...your day job is keeping tabs on Therebel..

if you are feeling belligerent & jobless, you can always go download Quantico to watch. ..instead seeking for my attention. .stan cheesy

So says the goat who added me on bb, faking as a whiteman from the u.s in order to find out if there was any thing you could use against me on NL? How did you enjoy the radio silence before the sudden deletion by the way?

Says the chibok monkey who created a fake female moniker to suddenly follow the FUNLORD moniker to see if you could ever find me being butchered as I did you? Says the gay mc that refuses to upload any photos on his facebook page out of the fear of what his LORD will do with them?

Says the robeast that has gone thru my entire NL history looking for ammo but only managed to dig up his own bones as well as those of all the fake monikers I've busted, fakes like you I've slayed, bullies I've beaten to a pulp, bitches I've pimped and money shite I'm into! In fact your new name is STANLEY! Keep trying to accuse me of your crimes boy, you will remember today as BLOODY SUNDAY! Your done when your LORD says so? _IDIOT!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
TVal wetin bring you come here? grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
what the fuss is about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.