Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor (8513 Views)

Amosun Sacks Workers For Setting ‘offensive’ Exam Questions - PUNCH / Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum. / Ogun sacks University, TASUED, Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by zangiff(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
wharever??
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by SELFWORTH: 12:54am On Jan 10, 2013
He has ruffled their feathers.

At least , the new appointee seems duly qualified.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Sormeh: 12:58am On Jan 10, 2013
thisisayus: hearitherefirst
Great Tasudite!
Amosun nevar have a university education, how will he knw university settings?
Hear yourself, you that had a university education. Graduate indeed.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Truckpusher(m): 2:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Sormeh:
Hear yourself, you that had a university education. Graduate indeed.
After he would want to be given the most lucrative offer of employment in Nigeria and if he doesn't get what hIs heart desIres he turns around to abuse and blame GEJ for his woes...smdh
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2013
Truckpusher: After he would want to be given the most lucrative offer of employment in Nigeria and if he doesn't get what hIs heart desIres he turns around to abuse and blame GEJ for his woes...smdh
do i look like im from england? Im a yoruba boy and english is nt my language 'fools' lemme type it in yoruba n see maybe dir will be blunder. I think u are from the south or east whos culture is going to the age of dinosaur.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by bluestreak(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2013
Great Tasudite!
..-hmmm i doubt it if u urself actualy had university education to
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by coolestboy(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2013
Great Tasudite!
Dis is wat dada442 said as regard ur spoken english, try to be a good ambassador to d skul. Ur spoken english and diction controls some respect 4 urself and tends 2 speak well of ur alma mater wen u leave d setting.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by DTaj: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2013
Great Tasudite!

@thisisayus, you are spreading lies here- it's either you're mischievous, or clearly ignorant. This is Amosun's brief profile:

Ibikunle Amosun, born on 25 January 1958 to a Muslim family, attended African Church Primary School Abeokuta (1965–1970), and African Church Grammar School, Abeokuta (1971–1977). He also attended Ogun State Polytechnic, graduating with a Higher National Diploma (HND) in 1983. Amosun gained an Associate membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) in 1990. He became a Fellow of the Institute (FCA, ICAN)in 1996. He also became an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (1998)- (ACIT). Amosun also attended the University of Westminster in London, United Kingdom, where he acquired a Masters of Art in International Finance (MA Int. Finnace) in 2000.

He his career as an audit trainee with Lanre Aremu & Co. (Chartered Accountants) 1984. Later he joined XtraEdge Consulting as a managing consultant. From 1990 he was Principal Partner of Ibikunle Amosun & Co. (Chartered Accountants) in Lagos.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Phikom(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2013
so unfortunate....
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by FindOut(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2013
thisisayus: do i look like im from england? Im a yoruba boy and english is nt my language 'fools' lemme type it in yoruba n see maybe dir will be blunder. I think u are from the south or east whos culture is going to the age of dinosaur.

So, Mr. Yoruba Graduate that is not from the ''south or east'', what has been the language of instruction at all schools you have attended? Yoruba or English? What is Nigeria's official language?

Its people like you and FLON PJ that make some foreign schools ask us to write IELTS & TOEFL , clearly disregarding the fact that Nigeria's official language is English.

Don't go and work on your english. Be there defending yourself and yabbing a very successful Accountant who speaks good english despite having attended a polytechnic rather than a university.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Truckpusher(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2013
thisisayus: do i look like im from england? Im a yoruba boy and english is nt my language 'fools' lemme type it in yoruba n see maybe dir will be blunder. I think u are from the south or east whos culture is going to the age of dinosaur.
Yeso I've noticed especially when you resorted to name calling ,after all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....go ahead you're the only Yoruba boy I've seen in my entire life-mtcheew...mediocrity at it's height.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Find Out!:

So, Mr. Yoruba Graduate that is not from the ''south or east'', what has been the language of instruction at all schools you have attended? Yoruba or English? What is Nigeria's official language?

Its people like you and FLON PJ that make some foreign schools ask us to write IELTS & TOEFL , clearly disregarding the fact that Nigeria's official language is English.

Don't go and work on your english. Be there defending yourself and yabbing a very successful Accountant who speaks good english despite having attended a polytechnic rather than a university.
Shagari was a grade 2 teacher and Awolowo was a lawyer. Northerners keep the nation in their pocket'thanks to consttutional review' while we keep speakin the english that the queen of england will need a dictionary to interpreat. Can Brismark or cavor or Napoleon speak english?yet they rule the world. Have your fathre ever rule a community? Wise up man colonialism of the mind is it.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by free2ryhme: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2013
babyosisi: Why should a governor have a say in a university community
What is wrong with Nigeria?

...because it is a state university, guy, the gov pays their bills
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by FindOut(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2013
thisisayus: Shagari was a grade 2 teacher and Awolowo was a lawyer. Northerners keep the nation in their pocket'thanks to consttutional review' while we keep speakin the english that the queen of england will need a dictionary to interpreat. Can Brismark or cavor or Napoleon speak english?yet they rule the world. Have your fathre ever rule a community? Wise up man colonialism of the mind is it.

Ok. Thank you. Continue murdering your english & don't mind me jare smiley
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

state pay their bills not Amosun. Tax payers money
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by demmie1: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2013
Dr. Wise:
It is time for my friend Segun to return to Unilag. Haba! You don chop small sha.

Typical Nigerian! is it about chopping or about delivering what they appointed him for?
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by ignis: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ada Nri1: Our governors are demi gods. The people don't even shine search light on them as much as we do Jonathan, hence their audacious acts
You are on point.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by tomzman: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
O ga o! not suprising though. That guy ws one of Daniel's boys back then, wish the new VC success.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by aduje(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
I said it to my friends earlier that the NUC's visit to the school will expose somethings...positive or negative. Please let this not disturb the acada calenderooooo
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
thisisayus: state pay their bills not Amosun. Tax payers money
I don't think the money that state pays is enough for him to eat and settle his' almighty "Godfather" because why on earth can somebody be paying 50,000 naira as clearance fee after you are out of school.
I wanted to come and comment about his' excesses before on nairaland before i saw that he has been removed.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Let him start paying 50k for his' children clearance after paying school fees for 4-5 years and see how it is. After thanking God that you are through with paying school fees he now came up with a clearance fee of 50k. Non-sense.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by seanet01: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
badesco: ACN and Gov. Amosun would only succeed in destroying education in Ogun State.
You know nada.
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
grin
seanet01: You know nada.
na u knw? grin[quote author=seanet01] You know nada.[quote]na u knw?
Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by HarveyMadu: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
So you want to write the exam. You need help and there are too many people claiming to they can help you. I understand. But i don't want to speak for myself, I don't want to talk about the impossible things we can achieve together. That's why I would direct you to visit my website. Here from my old students, see what they have to say. If you are still confused, call me and we shall make everything clear to you.

www.syngerylifelineconsulting.com

Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 13, 2015
thisisayus:
Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor, Appoints New VC

The Ogun State Government has relieved the Vice Chancellor of the state owned University of Education; Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Ijagun, Professor Segun Awonusi of his duties and has approved the appointment of Professor Oluyemisi Oluremi as the new Vice-Chancellor.

According to a press statement which did not state the reason for the change and was issued by the secretary to the state government; Mr Taiwo Adeoluwa, Professor Oluremi’s appointment takes immediate effect.

The new VC is a Professor of Education in the Department of Continuing Education; Faculty of Education from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

She holds executive business education certificates of the Harvard Business School and also has a 30-year teaching experience on her resume.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/01/09/amosun-sacks-tasued-vice-chancellor/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This is what ruined higher education in Nigeria
Someone please tell me what business an elected governor has with a VC in a university?
When will this nonsense stop
Nigeria is a messed up place indeed
That a university is funded by the state,is no reason for a governor to meddle in its affairs
His job begins and ends with funding it not dictating what goes on in it
Period
Why can't these people learn something from these Oyibo countries they visit ever so often

Is this new VC his concubine that he is trying to reward for services rendered because I cannot fathom how a woman will move from an institution to another just like that.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 13, 2015
free2ryhme:

I hope you have the chance to live outside of Nigeria even for one month
You will weep for Nigeria

Didn't realize this was an old thread sef I had responded to
Still annoying sha

1 Like

Re: Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor by od4life(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2018
The same Prof is currently being accused of sexual harassment by a female student of UNILAG. The story was reported on LIB blog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Is Out / Closed / Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.