Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral (8522 Views)

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by saydfact(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
The picture of a corp member stylishly eyeing his colleague backside has appeared online: see pix below.

source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/picture-of-nysc-corp-member-caught-on-eyeing-a-females-backside-goes-viral

1 Like

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by Munae(f): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2017
See the guy stylish skemping .
Chai.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by geunik(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
See topic, picture of national youth service corp corp member caught .............

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by Teewhy2: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
The guy is only thinking deep. People and assumptions

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by luiginho2xl(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
All dis bloggers sef angryAll dis bloggers sef
Dat guy is not eyeing anything
If you pay attention you'd discover the guy was just concentrating on his call.
Now delete dis thread before he sues you for defamation of character.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by Demogorgon(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
This pic is old..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by gotnel: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
There is no offense committed here. More over, this guy is concentrating on the phone

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by sirBLUNT: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
the guy be like omo if i grab dis bae from behind oh lawd!...chai..see yansh..
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by sinceraconcept(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
you think say everybody na like you?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by sirBLUNT: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you think say everybody na like you?
ogbeni pack wel jare na una bad pas
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by tjones(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:
See the guy stylish skemping .
Chai.

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by oluwarsheyi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
jaz passing by...
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by Immanueladebol(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
luiginho2xl:
All dis bloggers sef angryAll dis bloggers sef
Dat guy is not eyeing anything
If you pay attention you'd discover the guy was just concentrating on his call.
Now delete dis thread before he sues you for defamation of character.

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
saw this pic 2 years ago. smh
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by triple996(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
His human
Damn!!! He must be having s3xual fantasy at dat moment
Women no go kill us sha
And u r wondering y men don't live long like women
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by ct2: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kai this guy no get taste
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
D guy is not even looking at the babe back side

1 Like

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by SolexxBarry(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is an old pics na

Expect my new single guys Solex Barry x oil dey your head
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by Mologi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
If you believe the guy was making a fake call

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by mikool007(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
how are we sure it is not you in the pic
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by sirBLUNT: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikool007:
how are we sure it is not you in the pic
wat if its me?
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by mikool007(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
wat if its me?
it would explain alot
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by sirBLUNT: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikool007:
it would explain alot
do u hav any problem wit dat?
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by Gummy8: 1:30am On Nov 29, 2017
A great opportunity to change your life for the better may not come with a big sign screaming “PICK ME” but it could be as simple as teaching you to do something that you can earn a living with for the rest of your life.
Medicine Counter Assistant Course is an Executive Entrepreneurial Pharmaceutical training that will teach you everything you need to know about drugs, their actions and uses. Train you on how to start up your own Pharmacy and successfully run it but that’s not the best part, you will also learn how to make dermatological skin care ointments, creams and preparation that you can sell for hundreds of thousands of naira.
This is a “ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY” calling on those who wants to transform their lives by learning to create wealth. Your solution is here now!
Classes begins in January 11th, 2018. Registration is now open
www.healthinheritance.com
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by stillondmatter: 3:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Who no sabi beta tin cheesy
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by Khd95(m): 6:15am On Nov 29, 2017
Or I don't know the meaning of staring again ni
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by mikool007(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2017
sirBLUNT:
do u hav any problem wit dat?
i really wouldn't care either way
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by sirBLUNT: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2017
mikool007:
i really wouldn't care either way
YOU JUST DID!
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by MVLOX(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Come to think of it wetin make God give us eyes.... If not to look and appreciate wetin God don create.... And from wetin I dey see so God really finish work for dis one body come add extra extra like panadol extra

1 Like

Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by specialbobby(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
So person no fit even make call and concentrate in Peace again abi
Na waoooo
But that girl self too package the thing
#kini nkan na nkan ti won LA paaaa.
Re: Picture Of NYSC Corp Member Caught Eyeing A Female's Backside Goes Viral by saydfact(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
MVLOX:
Come to think of it wetin make God give us eyes.... If not to look and appreciate wetin God don create.... And from wetin I dey see so God really finish work for dis one body come add extra extra like panadol extra

Chai.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non-payment Of Fees: Ekiti Varsity VC Threatens To Withdraw Students’ Admission / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / Uniben 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.