Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? (10879 Views)

Sheriff Testing A Motorcycle When He Was Governor (Photo) / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch / Was Governor Godswill Akpabio Arrested In London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by dulphines: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2013
Chime went to the mountain to bring a new commandment for his people, for Ebeano people and for Enugu people.
No be so Moses been do during em time? em no hand over to Aaron? Una too worry, make una relax! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Demdem(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2013
Noblechyk: Dis is d political scenario in Enugu state. D Deputy senate president is eyeing d seat come 2015. D speaker house of assembly is also interested. D chief of staff is reserved for a senatorial seat. If Onyebuchi becomes d substantive governor, d above mentioned interest would b undermined. Presently d state is run by d speaker & d chief of staff. I was in d company of my uncle 3 days on a visit 2 d member representin our constituency, enugu south (rural). She told my uncle dat d law makers & d commissioner's had a teleconference with chime but said he wil stil not return even by feb. Dat part i don't understand. Wat i think is dat d governor is incapacited hence impeachment plot agains d deputy a month ago dat later failed.

so because of all these interests which to me are selfish, the people must be held hostage and constitution not followed or what?
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2013
Africa mentality,cling to power at any cost.
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2013
HE IS TAKING HIS RESTS IN INDIA, INFACT I SAW HIM YESTREDAY RIDING A BIKE ON THE STREET OF DEHLI
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Tidyman: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr Chime pls transmit power to your deputy properly so that the machinery of the state can go on while u take time to treat yourself well
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Etumgbe(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2013
Go to india and search their mortuaries u will definately see him
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Noblechyk: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2013
Demdem:

so because of all these interests which to me are selfish, the people must be held hostage and constitution not followed or what?
we are saying d same thing. I jus told us why it lingered up to dis extent. There are a lot of impeachable ground against d governor as we speak but u & I understand our nation better. Though house is divided cos some members are now afraid should they fail 2 do wat they ought 2 do, dat's impeaching d gov, they may loose their reelection bid as d national assembly may intervene soon.
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by freecocoa(f): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2013
e-talker:
Chime where are u? Speak now or forever hold ur peace!
grin grin grin

Chei, una no go kill person for here.
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by vanstanzy(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2013
I have him, he's been held hostage at my bunker and i demand a ransom of 500 million for his safe release. The money MUST be deposited in a designated Swiss account by midnight. Use the payfone at Iyoha street, Benin city to get the bank details. Any delay in the bank transfer and he's dead and then i'll trail u and hunt u down, no level of security will stop me and my pit bulls. Alerting of the authorities, and u'll receive a parcel with his heart, head and left eye in it.
Lastly, don't bother reaching me, i'll reach u! angry angry angry

ABEG O, NA YOKE I DEY YOKE O! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2013
vanstanzy: I have him, he's been held hostage at my bunker and i demand a ransom of 500 million for his safe release.

Just 500Million naira for a whole governor. U are so cheap tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by kalufelix(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2013
mayb ein go come bak on 14th feb...
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Smooyis(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2013
Bobbystanley: Who is chime??
Oh u mean Enugu state's emeritus governor,Late sullivan chime?

Where else should a dead man be if not in the mortuary?
He is not dead. Maybe incapacitated. You should stop wishing another dead. Everyone faces challenges sometimes. But truly he should resign and face his health problem squarely.
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by vanstanzy(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2013
Demdem:

Just 500Million naira for a whole governor. U are so cheap tongue tongue tongue

Na true o, i should be more ambitious. Ok, 50 billion then. grin grin grin

Mrs Chime and co, am not kidding this time. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2013
vanstanzy:

Na true o, i should be more ambitious. Ok, 50 billion then. grin grin grin

[b]Mrs Chime and co, am not kidding this time
. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by onyxo76(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2013
don't we citizens and tax payers need to know the true state of our governor? this is becoming rather embarrassing if for over 4 months we still can't account for the number 1 citizen if a state in nigeria.
I often wonder why we like hiding things and keeping secrets that eventually will rise to the surface one day. enugu people should demand to know the whereabouts of chime after all they voted for him, start with a peaceful march to govt house and later graduate to "occupy enugu".
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
Are you sure they are not "power entering" chime in an uncompleted building somewhere?
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by vanstanzy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
oyb: Are you sure they are not "power entering" chime in an uncompleted building somewhere?

Na wa o, which one be "POWER ENTERING" again?

1 Like

Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Smooyis(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2013

. He is not dead. Maybe incapacitated. You should stop wishing another dead. Everyone faces challenges sometimes. But truly he should resign and face his health problem squarely.
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by profola2be(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
berem: But eh.... This is no longer funny! What the fucck is happening?angry

What is happening is that,some group of people are inviting former Governor of Enugu state,Chime to a get together party.
Lest I forget,you are invited as well!
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by frankobaba(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Where is Chime "ASK GOOGLE"
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by simdam500(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
I Wonder wher he is undecided
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by Anubiri(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
My people am alive dnt wori I will be back soon mak I flex dis white women finish...oyibo girls won kill me wit polarsh.
Well, Enugu no sweet reach dis side oh, I will be back next month either dead or alive jst wait 4 me
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by equily(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
frankobaba: Where is Chime "ASK GOOGLE"
he is wia he sopoz 2 be,,,,,,,,, chapter cloz
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by equily(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
lonelydora: After all the "Thanks for coming" with enugu state money, he is now sick. Well, I wish him quick recovery if he is still alive.
He stil alive,,,,,,,, ryt nw we r 2geda in a shrine
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by ignis: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Are we sure this man is still on planet earth?
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by KnowAll(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/seraiwallpapers/media/daily/Pp/PensiveLucifer.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=lucifer&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&filters%5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1

"Lucifer" - Chime's is home, he was a good ambassordor on Earth for us(sleeping with his wife's sister and what not)
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by ldpele(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Enugu pple 'na like dis we go dey dey?' ::::wande coal's voice:::::::
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by 1forall: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
The scary part is that we seem to never learn from past experience
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by flexya: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Noblechyk: Dis is d political scenario in Enugu state. D Deputy senate president is eyeing d seat come 2015. D speaker house of assembly is also interested. D chief of staff is reserved for a senatorial seat. If Onyebuchi becomes d substantive governor, d above mentioned interest would b undermined. Presently d state is run by d speaker & d chief of staff. I was in d company of my uncle 3 days on a visit 2 d member representin our constituency, enugu south (rural). She told my uncle dat d law makers & d commissioner's had a teleconference with chime but said he wil stil not return even by feb. Dat part i don't understand. Wat i think is dat d governor is incapacited hence impeachment plot agains d deputy a month ago dat later failed.

My brother, ur governor is serving a 6months jail term overseas. If he was dead, they would av told you. He has been gone for 4months, with two months left. He will get 14days early release and will land in Nigeria fresh (ie rested). Its not the first time this has been known to happen. Check National Assembly! That is why there is no picture of him. Yes, he can call and talk to people in jail but no pix. Bookmark me and mark my claim. He will resurface exactly 5months and 3weeks from when he first dissapeared. Only his wife is in the know!
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by flexya: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2013

My brother, ur governor is serving a 6months jail term overseas. If he was dead, they would av told you. He has been gone for 4months, with two months left. He will get 14days early release and will land in Nigeria fresh (ie rested). Its not the first time this has been known to happen. Check National Assembly! That is why there is no picture of him. Yes, he can call and talk to people in jail but no pix. Bookmark me and mark my claim. He will resurface exactly 5months and 3weeks from when he first dissapeared. Only his wife is in the know!
Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by flexya: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2013

Re: Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2013

PLS DONT BE TOO SARCASTIC AND CONCLUSIVELY OPTIMISTIC OVER WHAT U DONT HAVE THE FACT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose / PDP Calls For Postponement Of Ondo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.