Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Check Out Messi's Gigantic Trophy Cabinet - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Check Out Messi's Gigantic Trophy Cabinet (4632 Views)

Arsenal Story 8yrs_Its exactly 3000 days now since arsenal last won a trophy / TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy / Since Arsenal Last Won A Trophy What Have You Achieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Messi's Gigantic Trophy Cabinet by Johnnny(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Lionel Messi posted a picture of his record fourth Ballon d'Or award in its new home on his Facebook page along with the message, "Thanks to everyone for being by my side in this beautiful moment of my career!" Though his words are quite sweet, the photo of him posing with his massive trophy cabinet clearly says, "I am too legit to quit."

Granted, the quality of the photo is poor, but that was by design. A high resolution image of all that concentrated awesomeness would've busted your computer screen. So feel free to Congratulate Leo at your leisure. He'll be standing next to his shark tank sized trophy cabinet and waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Bolton Wanderers Vs Chelsea (1 - 5) On 2nd October 2011 / EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! / Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.