Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! (4650 Views)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga....etc / *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / ***Debosky's Best Poster In EPL/UEFA/Int'l Club Footie*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Cristalz(f): 1:32am On Dec 19, 2009
Do your thing, people.
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by mykali(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2009
LMFAO . . .even Switch47 deserves an honourable mention. grin
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by allboyz(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2009
Yes. . .i fink Switch deserve some recognition!

@topic - DK wins cool
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Borat1: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
Criz are you for real? shocked
The poll is a joke,
flawed and terribly scrappy
More people should make the poll now especially gaynners?
We've got very intelligient and witty posters who didnt make the list.
Nateevs' name is conspicuosly missing grin
Then we've got the army of gaynners who've got a strong argument. . .
Behaviour? Oh please! tongue
So how did DK pass the behaviour test? DK who cusses the gaynners in his sleep wont recieve a single of their vote! grin
Even Sharons name is not there and that about sums up ur poll.
Though i H.A.T.E him and plan to h.a.t.e him harder in the new year, his name should be up there as well
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Ibime(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2009
I vote for Ibime!!!
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Borat1: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
Year right seconded!
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by mukina2: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
Ibime:

I vote for Ibime!!!
who you wan vote for before? grin grin
crazy grin
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by A40(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
Haba Criz! A-40 abrasive? Thats an oxymoron! What do i do when a nigga spits at me? I ain't no pope you where not exactly Mother Theresa before you became Mod but its all good
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by eyoniggar(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2009
The polled names are well listed. No ojoro no bias. I vote krayola, not because he's a Barca disciple, tongue tongue tongue, well thats the more reason though. grin grin
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Borat1: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
Criz,
Errmmm. . .
After giving it careful thought, i think i still dont agree with you.
But thats about that, have it your way. . .
I'm just curious i havent seen you post anything on the fulham vs manscum thread yet
Shocking. . .
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Ibime(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2009
Ibime

Ibima

Ibama

Obama

A vote for Obama Ibime is a vote for change!!!  cool
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by mukina2: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2009
grin
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by edoyad(m): 2:29am On Dec 20, 2009
While i don't agree that this poll will be fair reflection of things on NL- since good behaviour doesn't tell the half of it, i believe everyone has a right to set criteria for choosing what he feels represents the best the poster. The Castrol Player rankings didn't go down with many of us earlier, but it doesn't change the fact that they're real. So while Messi and CR7 are the best players by a distance in many of our books, Castrol felt it was Henry. On that note i announce the Creation of the EDOYAD POSTER'S CHOICE AWARDS as an alternative to this one. The same way we have the MTV, Grammy, BET and world music awards, so the EDO will be offering an alternate platform.
On that note, i select dudu on this platform
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Ibime(m): 2:50am On Dec 20, 2009
The Castrol Ranking Index shows that Ibime is head and shoulders above all posters on NL.

I will produce the different indices for comparison tomorrow.
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 20, 2009
I still think Nateevs ought to be there.

As for Sauron, the guy is a bag of knowledge and skewed stats. tongue
Too bad about the attitude disqualification.

Anyway, the Blue it is.
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Krayola(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2009
AAHH!! Election 09.   grin grin

Vote for me. 

I will cheer for your team in every game. In fact I will even praise your team when you lose.

Up Arsenal, Up Chelsea, Up Bayern, Up Man Utd.

Crizzie. . .I'm very flattered. Oya vote for me sharp sharp.  wink
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Ibime(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2009
http://www.cnn.com/Krayola%marijuana%scandal

[center][size=14pt]Krayola marijuana scandal breaks[/size][/center]

A storm is gathering over the NL elections after it emerged that one of the contestants, Krayola was a heavy marijuana user in his university days. Whilst this does not legally preclude him from contesting the Presidential elections, the outrage that followed this revelation may serve as moral suasion to convince him to step down. Krayola has attempted to dodge the bullet by claiming that "I did smoke marijuana, but I didnt inhale." Whether voters will buy his explanation remains to be seen, but political analysts believe that the revelations will torpedo his presidential ambition, putting his rival Ibime into a clear lead as the frontrunner.

More to follow. . . .
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Krayola(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2009
shocked shocked Mo gbe!! See defamation of character. This must not happen

I just received an email from my political allies in the UK. We have pictures and video footage of a 2007 arrest of Ibime for yahoo yahoo. The video was taken in PAL so our technical staff are still trying to convert to NTSC, but the pictures will be released right away. Note that this is not politically motivated. In fact he is a very good friend of mine. I just feel voters need to be well informed. After all I truly sincerely care about all my fellow Nairaland sports members.  wink (don't vote for that dirty rotten scoundrel. )

IBIME BUSTED WITH $3,000,000 worth of counterfeit financial "instruments"
   shocked shocked

Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Borat1: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2009
He he! grin
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by eyoniggar(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
Krayola:

shocked shocked Mo gbe!! See defamation of character. This must not happen

I just received an email from my political allies in the UK. We have pictures and video footage of a 2007 arrest of Ibime for yahoo yahoo. The video was taken in PAL so our technical staff are still trying to convert to NTSC, but the pictures will be released right away. Note that this is not politically motivated. In fact he is a very good friend of mine. I just feel voters need to be well informed. After all I truly sincerely care about all my fellow Nairaland sports members.  wink (don't vote for that dirty rotten scoundrel. )

IBIME BUSTED WITH $3,000,000 worth of counterfeit financial "instruments"
   shocked shocked

HAAA, Ibime where were all these allegations hiding ever since? ASIRI TI TU.
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Phony200(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
Incredible politicking smiley smiley I don vote lock up.
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2009
Can Ibime and Krayola for an alliance so they can add their votes together? grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Krayola(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
shocked shocked This election has been rigged. We need a recount. Dayokanu is a crook. We don't even have that many registered voters.
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2009
Dont you know that dead people vote?

In Rivers state, 2.1million people registered, 2.2million people voted for Peter Odilis (PDP) think about tha
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
FFS, I am withdrawing from the race. This is a miscarriage of justice. I demand to see the ballots and the names of everyone who voted for Dayokanu. This is PDP magic!!!
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Were you not in Port Harcourt in 2003? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by DrKitaun(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2009
later dem go complain say Nigerian Govt dey corrupt ? shocked

where is Sauron on this list ?

Nateevs ?

HNIC ?

Debosky ? mod or no mod !

Eastbay ?

Dudu/Slim/A40 et al >.>.> undecided

The truth is; there must be a long list first . . .before u start pruning the list gradually

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE !!!
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by FBS: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

later dem go complain say Nigerian Govt dey corrupt ? shocked

where is Sauron on this list ?

Nateevs ?

HNIC ?

Debosky ? mod or no mod !

Eastbay ?

Dudu/Slim/A40 et al >.>.> undecided

The truth is; there must be a long list first . . .before u start pruning the list gradually

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE !!!
I would have thought so too.
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by rasputinn(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ Criz,

First and foremost,I totally disagree with some of the criteria you put out there.They're anti-democracy

However,just so we move on and to allow you present the award to the winner,I'd vote for Dayokanu(my decision is based more on humanitarian than anything else),he's been the loneliest sports-section nairalander in that lonely thread for that team from the wack bundewackza league.Let's give him some cheer @ christmas
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by eyoniggar(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2009
criticism is allowed on the polled names.
Let the voting continue.
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by jalether(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2009
rasputinn:

@ Criz,

First and foremost,I totally disagree with some of the criteria you put out there.They're anti-democracy

However,just so we move on and to allow you present the award to the winner,I'd vote for Dayokanu(my decision is based more on humanitarian than anything else),he's been the loneliest sports-section nairalander in that lonely thread for that team from the wack bundewackza league.Let's give him some cheer @ christmas

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL/UEFA/Int. Club Footie Poster Of The Year! by Ibime(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2009
rasputinn:

This post is evidence that Dayokanu should be barred from the election. . . the joint election campaign committee representing Krayola and Ibime hereby table a motion for the withdrawal of Dayokanu from the ballot by the election committee. . . . recent polls show that just like Rasputtins vote, 98% of Dayokanu's votes are sympathy votes. . . . the other 2% came from his wife Mukina. . . . .FFS, I cannot campaign against a sympathy candidate. . . . that would be like a singer trying to win a grammy award when Jennifer Hudson is one of the rival nominees. . . . grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 / Hull City Vs Chelsea [ 1 -1 ] On Tuesday, 2nd February / Chelsea Plans N11.3m Weekly Pay For Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.