Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,153 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE (41439 Views)

China Importation Training Course-free Info Inside! / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by majinice07: 3:53pm On May 01, 2013
thanks a lot for all your effort boss, you've already done a lot but i just want to bring up a suggestion, like why don't you make it a video tutorials and sell it to us that are in need of that.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by achicares(m): 6:29am On May 09, 2013
@majinice07. Supported
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2013
Your suggestions are appreciated and noted
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by manufos(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2013
surveycash: Your suggestions are appreciated and noted

Hi Surveycash great job you've been doing here. Giving your knowledge and time freely is commendable. Everyone sincerely appreciates because those with the forex market knowledge aren't prepared to share. I suggest you make time on any particular day and invite between 1-5 persons to a specific location, (eatery/park/mall/online/skype etc) anywhere convenient for people to sit (chat/talk) for an hour. In this scenario you have opportunity for one on one coaching and assessment with a small group, call it a mini-series seminar if you like. After you try this, you can expand and package something bigger. I tell you even 500,000 live traders in Nigeria is a reality.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2013
manufos:

Hi Surveycash great job you've been doing here. Giving your knowledge and time freely is commendable. Everyone sincerely appreciates because those with the forex market knowledge aren't prepared to share. I suggest you make time on any particular day and invite between 1-5 persons to a specific location, (eatery/park/mall/online/skype etc) anywhere convenient for people to sit (chat/talk) for an hour. In this scenario you have opportunity for one on one coaching and assessment with a small group, call it a mini-series seminar if you like. After you try this, you can expand and package something bigger. I tell you even 500,000 live traders in Nigeria is a reality.

It is said 2 good heads are better than one and am seeing it here. Thank you manufos for this suggestion. I was thinking of a seminar too but skeptical if people will turn out. Am thinking of getting a hall for 50 in Lagos.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2sexyus: 12:21pm On May 13, 2013
surveycash:
It is said 2 good heads are better than one and am seeing it here. Thank you manufos for this suggestion. I was thinking of a seminar too but skeptical if people will turn out. Am thinking of getting a hall for 50 in Lagos.

Kudos, man... May God bless you for the time and efforts expended. We will work it out with time. You could make it weekend as well , so as to increase the turn out.

How far with the website and have you been able to resolve the issue with Godaddy?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2013
2sexy.us:

Kudos, man... May God bless you for the time and efforts expended. We will work it out with time. You could make it weekend as well , so as to increase the turn out.

How far with the website and have you been able to resolve the issue with Godaddy?

Thanks 2sexy. It has been resolved.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2013
Lesson 13: Fundamental Analysis

Welcome to lesson 13. In this class, we'd attempt to analyse the forex market fundamentally. In previous discussions, we have seen how we do technical analysis which involves basically the study of chart behaviour using technical analysis.

In fundamental analysis, we are interested in the underlying factors that affect the economy. The state of the economy of any country is measured using some parameters called fundamental indicators. These indicators tell us if the economy is healthy or not. Political instability, insecurity, natural disasters, govt policies, unemployment and interest rates are some of the indicators that measures the health of the economy of any countries.

Just as we know there's always Radio Nigeria broadcast by 7:00am and NTA news by 9pm and daily, these

parameters (fundamental indicators) have departments in charge of calculating the statistics and releasing the result at a scheduled period to the general public. As traders, we study these results to determine if we are to buy into an economy or not.

Sources of fundamental announcements (news)

There are a bevy of websites that offer fundamental announcements just as there are many radio & tv stations that broadcast news. Examples of such sites are babypips, forex peace army, fxstreet, bloomberg, forexfactory to mention but a few. Personally, I have used all but come to settle with the latter - forexfactory. So, in this class, we will be learning how to study fundamental announcements and analyse the results. This is a topic on its on but I'll attempt to give a succinct summary.

Using forexfactory.com (ff)

To use ff, go to forexfactory.com

Look @ the top left-hand corner to locate "TIME". If the clock is not set to our Nigerian time, then you need to set it.

Click on the TIME to go to the settings page

Change timezone to GMT +1

Scroll down and click SAVE CHANGES.

If you get it right, the time on forexfactory and your computer should be the same

Click CALENDER @ the top of the site to display the news events

Understanding forexfactory terms

.....to be continued. Pls ask questions. Thank you.

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2013
wisemanj: honestly u are doin a great job here thanks

Thanks wisemanj. This is just the beginning of good things to come.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2013
keep up bro. Thanx 4 d invaluable lectures.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2013
samfaj: keep up bro. Thanx 4 d invaluable lectures.

Thanks samfaj. If there is any ways I can serve you better, let me know.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by simplyOJ(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2013
Hey! Surveycash my man. Good to know your are back. This lecture on forexfactory
to some of us still trying to have an head-way in forex was quite insightful. Well done.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2013
surveycash:

Thanks samfaj. If there is any ways I can serve you better, let me know.
Can u plz drop me ur fone contact @ walefajumobi@gmail.com. Am seriously in need of this forex trading. Thanx
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2013
samfaj:
Can u plz drop me ur fone contact @ walefajumobi@gmail.com. Am seriously in need of this forex trading. Thanx

My contacts are in the signature below. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by pawn89(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2013
finally caught up with the rest of the class.
Good work bro!
Can u really explain more on how the Technical Analysis works? cos after following the instruction i made both a profit and a loss at different interval and I wonder why?

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2013
pawn89: finally caught up with the rest of the class.
Good work bro!
Can u really explain more on how the Technical Analysis works? cos after following the instruction i made both a profit and a loss at different interval and I wonder why?

Thanks

Welcome onboard. You probably clicked BUY and SELL button at the same time that's why one trade is +ve while the other is -ve.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2013
Please drop your questions so we can continue.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2013
Morning all
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by pawn89(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2013
surveycash:

Welcome onboard. You probably clicked BUY and SELL button at the same time that's why one trade is +ve while the other is -ve.

Morning!
I didn't click both buy and sell, what i meant was,
On a trade i used the EMA 21 and followed the trend and bought when the candle stick closes above the EMA and still recorded a loss and at another instance i tried thesame thing when the trend was favorable and recorded a profit. is there something am missing here?

Thankd
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2013
pawn89:

Morning!
I didn't click both buy and sell, what i meant was,
On a trade i used the EMA 21 and followed the trend and bought when the candle stick closes above the EMA and still recorded a loss and at another instance i tried thesame thing when the trend was favorable and recorded a profit. is there something am missing here?

Thankd

Nothing wrong. Just make sure you repeat exactly that process that turned profit and avoid the loss.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 16, 2013
Dem don remove ya siggy... They always do that.

I think you should just refer them to rozay's system for that purpose...
surveycash:

Nothing wrong. Just make sure you repeat exactly that process that turned profit and avoid the loss.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2013
It's still visible here..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 8:36am On May 19, 2013
I don't see it ooh.
surveycash: It's still visible here..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 21, 2013
sometimes back, i ran into loss because i dived into swing trading, but i have recovered but the problem now is that with all my trade close, on the profit/loss corner of the instaforex trade panel, they is movement its was in profit some its reverting to loss... all my flag are up.. why is dis happening? thankx bigman, i am learning.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by johnemeka(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2013
This is really good.... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2013
johnemeka: This is really good.... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2013
surveycash:

Thanks.
Oga surveycash! We are patiently waiting 4 d next lecture ooo...keep d good working going.....God bless u!
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2013
hmmm... indicators too much jare..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 6:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Mr_Nice_Guy: hmmm... indicators too much jare..
Are you refering to the ones used in this course?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 30, 2013
surveycash:
Are you refering to the ones used in this course?
no sir. i downloaded some ebooks and am reading dem gradual inbetween my lectures.. i realise the basic of them all in MA,,..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2013
Mr_Nice_Guy: no sir. i downloaded some ebooks and am reading dem gradual inbetween my lectures.. i realise the basic of them all in MA,,..
Yes, 80% of traders have MA as a component in their system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Celebrates Anthony Joshua's Victory / Nigeria Slashes Crude Selling Prices To Woo Buyers / Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.