Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE (41356 Views)

China Importation Training Course-free Info Inside! / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2013
Oga Surveycash wat can be said of Stochastic ossilator? it looks prosimsing... initiallly i was use a big account size of 5k and above.. den i started thinking as earlier suggested by someone on this thread so i tried a $100... and i had 3 margin calls,.. so i got a biggger picture of what it feels like, and why ppl complain of forex of a money dumping business.. but i aint backing down... thanks to u all.. my advice..
*use the account size you wish to trade with in future, or something lesser and get the feel.. or what it means to have limited margin, unlike those unlimited marrgins high account size produce..
*dont gamble, ie trying to instinctively predict the thread. use ur indicators. you are not smarter than anyone or the system... play safe..
*be focused in a very price movement. infact at all time you are in trade.. restrategies before changing you trade your plan.. have one always.
*set reasonable take profit. and stop losses.
*control you greed, you cant make all the money in one trade.
HAPPY TRADING.. thanks SURVEYCASH i am becoming better.. will start trading soon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by goodbay: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
may the good lord continue blessing u in every ramification of life.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Mr Nice guy...
Your comments already showed you are experienced. Just stick to the plan and trade it.

@goodbay...
Amen and you too.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
i need a breakdown please of how to use forexfactory.com. i need your help as to the meaning of forecast, actual and previous and what each percentage and figures(in '%', 'K', 'B'and 'T') under it mean.. i dont want to assume yet, i need to get the straight facts thanks...
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
please, is there any alternative Ogas in the house to transfering cash between me and my broker other than domiciliary or a current account?
i dont have a national id card, drivers licence or internationaal passport (and i cant get anytime soon), thats the reason i cant open any of the above stated bank account?... i am using savings... please any alternative(linked to my savings account or how i can open any of the accounts without those id i am lacking, though i have a student id card) will greatly help..

also can can i use my mastercard linked to my savings account to do this to and fro transaction..
happy pips cycles, to all the pips lords in here.. Please i need an urgent help.. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by bolaji4u20: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Plz survacash I do love to meet u one on one one day for real lecture hv being trying to get the types of ppl like u over 10 gud yrs. Bt all my efort is no
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2013
Lesson 14 - Understanding forexfactory terms

In lesson 13 (page 10), we introduced fundamental analysis as one of the techniques of predicting the forex market and went ahead to give example of some sites where we could get fundamental announcements. Some these sites are bloomberg, Reuters, CNN, fxstreet, forex peace army, forex factory etc.

Among the sites, forex factory (ff) is one of the widely used. For this reason, we are going to study it as tool for our fundamental analysis.

FF uses some terms which are pertinent to understanding how the site works. Some of these terms are;

1. Forecas[/b]t - This is a consensus figure given by a group of traders btw 20 -240 about a particular news to be released. News organisation like Reuters and Bloomberg conduct a survey to find out what traders think. They take the average of the result and call it '[b]the forecast'

2. Actua[/b]l - The 'actual' is the actual figure that is released at the time scheduled for the particular news event.

[b]3. Deviation
- The difference btw the actual and the forecast is called the deviation. Every news has a minimum deviation o attain in order to trigger a trade.

4. Detail - The 'detail' gives full info about any news event. It tells you about the source of the news, the frequency, the effect on the economy and why traders care about it.

4. Impact - This measures the degree of the news effect on the particular currency. The impact could be high (red), medium (orange), low (yellow) or no impact (white). We are only interested in the high impact news.

EXAMPLE

We are going to look at[b]AUD Unemployment Rate[/b] to be released on Thursday 11, July 2013 by 2:30am. You dont need to know about the news prior to the moment you want to trade. Just click on the folder DETAIL to study it 30mins to the release time.

Once you click on DETAIL, you should be interested in what the news MEASURES[/b]and the [b]USUAL EFFECT.

Here is the general formula

Actual > Forecast = Good for currency, so BUY

Actual < Forecast = Bad for currency, so SELL

The reverse is the case for news that have NEGATIVE effect on the economy e.g UNemployment rate.

fig 14.1 - AUD Unemployment Rate

fig 14.2 - Click DETAIL so see more info

fig 14.3 - Take a look at what it MEASURES & USUAL EFFECT

I will stop here for now so you can take this home. Oya write..

Assignment;

1. What currency pair will you trade for this NEWS and why?

2. what you will do if;

a. Actual > Forecast

b. Actual < Forecast
c. Actual = Forecast

Submit 1st thing tomorrow morning. smiley
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2013
Mr_Nice_Guy: i need a breakdown please of how to use forexfactory.com. i need your help as to the meaning of forecast, actual and previous and what each percentage and figures(in '%', 'K', 'B'and 'T') under it mean.. i dont want to assume yet, i need to get the straight facts thanks...

Your question inspired lesson 14. Hope it is answered now? Sorry for the late response.
My surveycash moniker was banned and have been waiting for the release to post.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2013
Mr_Nice_Guy: please, is there any alternative Ogas in the house to transfering cash between me and my broker other than domiciliary or a current account?
i dont have a national id card, drivers licence or internationaal passport (and i cant get anytime soon), thats the reason i cant open any of the above stated bank account?... i am using savings... please any alternative(linked to my savings account or how i can open any of the accounts without those id i am lacking, though i have a student id card) will greatly help..

also can can i use my mastercard linked to my savings account to do this to and fro transaction..
happy pips cycles, to all the pips lords in here.. Please i need an urgent help.. thanks

You need a means of Identification for future purposes (not for forex alone) and I think driver's licence should not be tough to get. How do you cash checks?
Yes, you can use Mastercard on some brokers that accept our cards like ifcmarkets, xemarkets. Alternatively, liteforex and fxopen have funding options in naira. Just check them out.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2013
bolaji4u20: Plz survacash I do love to meet u one on one one day for real lecture hv being trying to get the types of ppl like u over 10 gud yrs. Bt all my efort is noting plz here is my contact ................

You can remove your number now. Sorry for the late response.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by sunwalk(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2013
surveycash2:

You can remove your number now. Sorry for the late response.

Thank you.

i am thinking of porting to forex. i have been trading Betonma kets. i wish to start small just for testing purpose ($50) which broker would you recomend? i also wants the one that suppors scalping.

again, i see that the ema 21 helps, do you have more light to shade on this indicator?? thanks
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2013
sunwalk:

i am thinking of porting to forex. i have been trading Betonma kets. i wish to start small just for testing purpose ($50) which broker would you recomend? i also wants the one that suppors scalping.

again, i see that the ema 21 helps, do you have more light to shade on this indicator?? thanks

I mentioned few above. You can read their T & C to see if they suit your strategy. EMA 21 is an exponential moving average with a period of 21, meaning that it averages 21 candles of the given timeframe to get the direction of the market. What do you want to know about it?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by bolaji4u20: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2013
Tnx so much for response to my msg I dnt knw hw to appreciate you u r so wonderful I can't wait to meet u survalcash tnx so much my bro
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by sunwalk(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2013
surveycash2:

I mentioned few above. You can read their T & C to see if they suit your strategy. EMA 21 is an exponential moving average with a period of 21, meaning that it averages 21 candles of the given timeframe to get the direction of the market. What do you want to know about it?
its trading capacity and capability. so far you listed only one strategy and that was the EMA. or do you have a few strategy that is quite exclusive or are we to wait till ur original NL handle is unbanned so you could complete you tutorials and add strategies??
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by danieee(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
thanks survey cash for this. Thank you so much..
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
sunwalk:
its trading capacity and capability. so far you listed only one strategy and that was the EMA. or do you have a few strategy that is quite exclusive or are we to wait till ur original NL handle is unbanned so you could complete you tutorials and add strategies??

A practical class will answer this question better.

@All - I am willing to dedicate my time for a one-day practical workshop within Lagos. If you have a hall that can accommodate us, for free, please indicate. Let's work towards achieving this together.

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
danieee: thanks survey cash for this. Thank you so much..

You are welcome.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by prindu(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
@OP, tanx u are doing a great job. My question is this, what if i trade fx with a big leverage e.g 1:100, 1:500, 1:1000, and succeed in making large profits, can i withdraw these profits OR does the brokers have a way of determining how much i get in return based on my leverage?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2013
prindu: @OP, tanx u are doing a great job. My question is this, what if i trade fx with a big leverage e.g 1:100, 1:500, 1:1000, and succeed in making large profits, can i withdraw these profits....?

YES! But be warned. Leverage is a double-edged sword - It can make or break you.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by dotcomnamename: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2013
surveycash2:

YES! But be warned. Leverage is a double-edged sword - It can make or break you.

Am new on this, Lesson 5 is missing, its only the lesson 5 cont'd i saw.. Pls where is the first lesson 5 before the cont'd?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash2: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Am new on this, Lesson 5 is missing, its only the lesson 5 cont'd i saw.. Pls where is the first lesson 5 before the cont'd?

Nice observation. Just disregard the 'cont'd' and you'll be fine.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 5:28am On Jul 13, 2013
It's good to be back...Morning all
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2013
surveycash2:

A practical class will answer this question better.

@All - I am willing to dedicate my time for a one-day practical workshop within Lagos. If you have a hall that can accommodate us, for free, please indicate. Let's work towards achieving this together.

Thanks
Surveycash! God Almighty will continue 2 bless u. Plz consider those of us that we are not living in Lagos ooo....am in need of ds forex of a thing abeg.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by samfaj(m): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2013
surveycash: It's good to be back...Morning all
Thank God that u are back, sir.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2013
Forex trader try this, this weekend you will like it, you just need to register then create a free thread and you will start generating coin which you can redeem using your perfect money account it is good try it. this the link http://coingeneration.com/auth/new/296395/ it is website which host is located in califonia USA it is genuine give it a try
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by dotcomnamename: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2013
If I give you $2000 to trade for me, how much can you make in a month?
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
samfaj:
Surveycash! God Almighty will continue 2 bless u. Plz consider those of us that we are not living in Lagos ooo....am in need of ds forex of a thing abeg.

Amen, an you too..

Can you mobilize a hundred youths in your locality for the training? If yes, then there I come grin
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: If I give you $2000 to trade for me, how much can you make in a month?

$200 to be conservative. If you have $5,000 better. You can reach me on 08050568713. This is my only number and my email in sig. Some people will start calling you claiming to be surveycash. Surveycash will never ask you to send money into his bank account oo. I don talk my own.
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by Gmanc(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
more tnks 2 d opp oga surveycash,i wnt hide,u a gud guy
Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by surveycash(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Gmanc: more tnks 2 d opp oga surveycash,i wnt hide,u a gud guy

Thank you sir for your kind words. Am here to serve you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes / Long Queues As Residents Rush For New Naira Notes In Kano (pics) / Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.