Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. (9897 Views)

10 Students Of Olabisi Onabanjo University Lost Their Lives In An Accident / An Accident That Happened At UNZIK Juction Awka Anambra State (with Pix). / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2013
@OP
He's an Nsukka indigene. Contact Enugu state liason office if all fails. Thanks 4 ur good nature.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by ghettodreamz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
I pray, may the blood of the Lamb of God, resuscitate him in Jesus name, amen.

By His stripe he's healed, amen.

Olorun koni je ka rin lojo ti ebi npa ona oooo.

Amin, loruko Jesu.

Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by ola2tu: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
since is fone must have been stolen, and u said he could remember his name, no matter the paucity of information on his Facebook page, u can still work with that, add his friends , check his wall on Facebook, from there, by God's grace someone who knows him and has his number might be there, then use his number to trace d last calls he made (you will need to take a police and medical report to the service provider ). I hope this helps
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by proudly9ja(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
God bless the OP

If you have not tried this, you can try and it may work.

Search for people with similar surname on fb (Omeje) and send them an email asking if they know the guy. Ofcourse, you should first apologize for sending a random email but Im sure they will understand. I believe you should be able to get at least one person who knows him from about 10 random samples.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by onatisi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
i dont think we should leave the op with this search ,since we all have the victim name,let everyone too go to his fb,it seems that is the direction we all seem to agree on.let the op who is the only one that can recognise the victim to post the victim correct fb link page here
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by crackhouse(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
Redmosquito: ask about his dreams, what has he been dreaming of since he was brought in?
Show him common things, a charger, a phone, stuff like dat. What first comes to his mind?
The first thought in his mind is usually so absurd that he doesnt wanna share it.
And as my babe said, how did u know his name?
u are asking how he know his name,right?. o.k, read again cos the answer is in front of you.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Sealeddeal(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
ONE PICTURE?
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
Guys let's not be so fast in talking. What's the hospital this guy is in? Where did the accident occur? Who do we contact if a possible ID is made? How do we know if the guy in d pix is the bearer of the name? We need more info inorder to determine the authnticity of this issue.the pix displayed is so far from d guys face that it can be ANYBODY on ANY hospital bed .let's REASON
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by edogu(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
D chigozie omeje dat i know is from nsukka and his father is a prof. either in esut or unn.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by onatisi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
why is the op keeping the name of the hospital secret,
@op,pls do kindly post the name of the hospital the victim is and any one who is related to him will go there
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by ignis: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
edogu: D chigozie omeje dat i know is from nsukka and his father is a prof. either in esut or unn.
Can you inquire to know if he is the one?
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by legendprac(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
Called an Omeje frnd of mine. He said he has a relative by dat name... Have sent him d link to check d picture...
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by lonelydora: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
Go to Nsukka, and search from there. Ask people from Okpuje, Achara, Edem, etc .All areas that make up Nsukka. That name is familiar but I can't remember the face.
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by makdastar(f): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2013
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls who knows CHIGOZIE OMEJE,he had an accident around FESTAC Apapa Oshodi Express Way and suffered loss of memory. We are trying to locate his relations. He remembers his name, but not much else. any1 dat knws him should contact National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi
Re: More pictures! Do You Know Chigozie Omeje. He's Been In An Accident. by Rosemary216(f): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hey,,can i get more details abt him<probably, his pix>...i might knw him cos we've same surnames nd 1 of my cousin recently went 2 lagos...

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be / HEARTBREAKING: Lion Eats A Man In Front Of His Family / Most Bizzare Cult Killing In 9jeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.