Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be (9865 Views)

Which Would You Go For If You Given The Chance To Pick One / If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? / How To Change Imei On Mtk 4.4 Kit Kat Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nobody is created perfect. There is always this part of ourselves that we always which was different
No matter how beautiful someone is, there is always a part of the person that isn't always favored

So I was just wondering, If you had the chance to change any part of your body,your self or your personality, so as to look more attractive to others, what would it be?

As for me, I would prefer smaller eyes, my eyes are a bit big and I also wish I could love more.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by ireneony(f): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
say yours first, before I will say mineundecided
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Akkord4gov: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Dotwillis1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fingers
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
I have said mine, now say yours undecided
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by YoshiMaster: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
For me, it's my hands.

Honestly speaking, I would prefer wings instead, so that I can fly.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
YoshiMaster:
For me, it's my hands.

undecided
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
u don't need to say it cos we already know it lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by kestolove95(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
God is Perfct nd he. Has givn me d best....so I dnt tink. dia any part of me I will want to change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mine is the tribal mark on my face
I fu?king wanna remove it

That the only thing I hate about my body

Am still going to remove it thou
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by vjsmiles: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
MY IQ
angry!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
MY IQ
angry!

Don't worry, its obvious wink
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by vjsmiles: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

Don't worry, its obvious wink
angry FROM 405 TO 100
I CANT CARRY ALL THE INTELLIGENCE ALONE angry
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Viktoh(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
My fingers
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry FROM 405 TO 100
I CANT CARRY ALL THE INTELLIGENCE ALONE angry
gringringringrin
Joseph
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Viktoh(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
kevinberry:
Mine is the tribal mark on my face
I fu?king wanna remove it

That the only thing I hate about my body

Am still going to remove it thou

grin....iron sponge will do

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by ghost1718(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
change my childish voice and put some height to avoid Insut
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by LadyX(f): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
none
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by rheether(f): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
My boobs, they are just too big for me..

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Viktoh(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
rheether:
CHISOS grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Mhizizzy(f): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
YoshiMaster:
For me, it's my hands.

Some comments tho undecided
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
rheether:
Ready to receive pm from nl guys cos dey love big boobs grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
nothing cos i made perfect! grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:
Nobody is created perfect. There is always this part of our anatomy that we always which was different
No matter how beautiful someone is, there is always a part of the person that isn't always favored

So I was just wondering, If you had the chance to change any part of your body, so as to look more attractive to others especially to the opposite sex, which would it be?

As for me, I would prefer smaller eyes, my eyes are a bit big
well I would make my dick 12inch long and 3inch wider
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by idu1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Inferior complex
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
idu1:
Inferior complex
Inferiority complex undecided
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by idu1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

Inferiority complex undecided
ok
I like ladies with moderately big eyes.....

Honestly!!!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be by dmcdad: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Funny enough, I wouldn't wanna look or feel any different from the way I am now. This is by no means a way to say I am perfect. It is just a way of truly appreciating the way God made me, and the way I have made myself standout in so many areas (in terms of my personality).

Sometimes we wish we could be like others, not knowing they are also having the same wish about us. Long ago, I told a close friend of mine who happened to be more handsome than myself, that I would love to have his face. Not because I wasn't handsome myself, but because I wished for me. And in return he said he would love to have the whole of my head. That if he had it, he would be the most complete person ever!

At that point, I realized I already had something people could die for. Why look for more?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING! 400 Level Student Of Bowen University Impregnates Vc’s Wife / Are you an Ajepako or Ajebota? / Photo: Nigerian Girl Takes Selfie While Defecating In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.