Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Yvonne Nelson Breaks Silence On Relationship With Iyanya – I’m Still Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Breaks Silence On Relationship With Iyanya – I’m Still Single (1489 Views)

Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Breaks Silence On Relationship With Iyanya – I’m Still Single by justi4jesu(f): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2013
Jan 9, 2013 - Yvonne Nelson Still Loves Iyanya
Even After They Stopped Dating – “Love Is A
Beautiful Thing”
Beautiful Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson who
was dumped by her Nigerian boyfriend, music
star Iyanya few weeks ago has put it all out on
Twitter.
After Iyanya break up with Yvonne few weeks
ago, the lovers eventually met again on
Christmas Day, Dec 25, 2012 with fans hoping
they will reconcile but that didn’t happen.
After much speculations, the Gollywood actress
took to her Twitter page to express her mind in
a proverbial manner.
In her Twitter update actress Yvonne Nelson
said:
I’m not in any RELATIONSHIP now…. Love is
a beautiful thing… Humans make it UGLY…I
still believe in LOVE…good afternoon FAM
As concerned online members of Yvonne
Nelson’s family, we believed the actress might
be going through some rough moment right
now.
This is the very first time the actress will put
her mind all out on Twitter.
Hope she gets another chance to love again.

I pray you find your dream man that will love you the way you deserve. Abi no be so fellow nairalanders!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breaks Silence On Relationship With Iyanya – I’m Still Single by Truckpusher(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
Loving Iyanya and expecting it roll like a ball at this moment of his life was a misplaced priority...PERIOD.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breaks Silence On Relationship With Iyanya – I’m Still Single by justi4jesu(f): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2013
No you cant predict someone's lovelife despite d fact dat he's a celeb! It just wasn't meant to be!

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Posts Picture Of Her Sipping Wine With Jay-z To Dismiss Pregnancy Rumor / Nelson Mandela Wrote A Will On A Sheet Of A4 Paper Stating Whr To Be Buried / Peter Vs Cameron Okoye – Who’s Rocks Michael Jackson Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.