Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 (20318 Views)

"Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by greatgod2012(f): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2013
Op, why is tonto dikeh not on your list?

What about Reuben Abati?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2013
Chinua Achebe
Chinua Achebe
Chinua Achebe
Chinua Achebe
Chinua Achebe
Chinua Achebe
Chinua Achebe
Chinua Achebe
Chinua Achebe
Chinua Achebe

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2013
Brand_new:

I'll also like to add [size=14pt]SexKillz [/size]the nauseating romance section Moderator for Nairaland. His attitude stinks.

Like this post if you agree.
wink
was that why you quoted the whole thread? Mtscheew!
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by masterpiecer(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2013
Julieccentric: You guys forgot to mention this Edo state lousy guy that speaks grammer without effecting change..what's that name again?

patrick O...pls someone in the house should help me complete it ;Do
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2013
salam001: Nairaland oh Nairaland,wetin no go enter front page these days?.....

I don't even know any of these people you just mentioned,

good thing i was born and raised In buckimgham
dat 'buckiMgham' where we dey blah? After round-about 4 irele junction, behind the mechanic 4 warri.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2013
xynerise:
I'd rather like your stupidity tongue
i LOVE YOU vulgarity...mu che che che! wink
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2013
afam4eva:
Patrick Obiahagbon

Thanks
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Etumgbe(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2013
Wat of BIN GBAGBO?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Oldboy1: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2013
Obasanjo!
Ruben Abati!
Their mouth should close forever
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Ike77503(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2013
ABEG ADD ''OBJ'' FOR THAT LIST na God I take beg you !
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by elari(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2013
Redmosquito: Can someone make up a valid list that is applicable to Nairaland
I wanna see the top ten nlders that need to shutup! grin grin grin grin grin grin
. . . K. Here we go: Zionbaby, tellwisdom, and the rest 8 garri crew. . .

1 Like

Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by alabiyemmy(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2013
OP.

and El rufai should keep spinning rubbish.
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Abujafood: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2013
OP kindly add your name as Number 11 on this list!

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by xynerise: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2013
Brand_new:
i LOVE YOUR vulgarity...mu che che che! wink
Thanks cool
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by vallycan: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Charly bouy truely nids prayer and may God help him nt to be a nigerian sasha fierce
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by lond07: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2013
olu4life: While we are on the subject of end of
year lists, this one should be really
important. There are certain people who have made it their business to ensure that we hear the sound of their voices in the New Year. We are sending this list up to Heaven as a prayer request – we want to hear them no more in 2013.

10. Charly Boy actually came out in public and said he has a female “person” inside of him called Linda. A grandfather said this! In PUBLIC! The end.

Oooh, If this is true, then I can see the source of the rumour that he is a gay. Hope the bill is passed into law soon. Kirikiri is waiting for him

1 Like

Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Nwaoguta(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2013
Obasanma i mean obasanjo, farouk lawal, femi otedola should make the list.
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by YuzedoII: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2013
Whoever wrote this has a fine style... Lol!
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by lwise(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2013
Emeka Ike should have top the list.
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by iykak47: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2013
The list is not complete without LIE Muhammed, Tinubu's errand boy.
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by baslone: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2013
Osaze should not be on that list.
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Johnnoah1st: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2013
[quote author=olu4life]While we are on the subject of end of
year lists, this one should be really
important. There are certain people who have made it their business to ensure that we hear the sound of their voices in the New Year. We are sending this list up to Heaven as a prayer request – we want to hear them no more in 2013.

1. Osaze Peter Odemwingie: What is it about grown men that makes them lose all sense of… sense once they sign into Twitter? Osaze does it all – rant, whine, moan, and make a grand fool of himself as we have seen on full display over the past few weeks just because the national team made a wise decision to call him bluff. To make matters worse, he can’t even string a correct English sentence together. Just go away, Peter. (Read ‘Osaze lacks respect… We can’t continue to baby-sit him’ – Joseph Yobo HERE]

2. Doyin Okupe: What purpose exactly, does this elephant in the room, serve in the government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? We all know already that he is ineffective, making statements that rile even members of the President’s own party. And even though I evidently see that he enjoys the role of a lowly attack dog much too much, it still doesn’t make it right that this administration has inflicted this torture upon us. If you must get an attack dog, at least get ones who
thinks before he talks, Aso Rock please.

3. Kola Boof: Predictably, all hell will be let loose once her Google Alert informs her of this rare mention of her name in the media. Rare, but not for want of trying. From picking fights with Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji (and then calling her “my sister” five minutes after) to claiming that she “deep throats” actor Djimon Honsou (who of course ran as far away from her as any sane man would), the once-upon-a-time author Kola Boof has been a machine of Twitter scandals and transparent attention-seeking.
Unfortunately, she is not even nearly interesting enough.

4. Jim Iyke: This man certainly is in front of the list of those whose feet are permanently in their mouths, and it is mission successful: Iyke has in the past few months irrevocably de-mystified himself on social media. It is almost impossible to have followed his Twitter and Facebook rants – against real and perceived enemies, bloggers, baby mamas, haters from Abuja and those who accuse him of being an incurable gigolo – and still take him seriously. Then, to make matters worse, in the only one serious movie he did this year – Last Flight to Abuja – he also messed up. Jim, stop talking to the public. Lock yourself in a room and focus on giving yourself a good talking to. This is now an emergency. [Read 'Be my guest baaaaaaaaaastard' - Blogger writes Jim Iyke a friendly letter' HERE]

5. Donald Trump: Between all those moronic tweets he ends up deleting, the public put-down by his friend Barbara Walters, and reports that his children have let him away from his computer slowly, yeah you kind of have to feel sorry for Donald Trump. He has asked for Obama’s birth certificate, and been ridiculed for it, asked for his university degrees, suggested the United States elections were rigged, and had multiple nervous breakdowns in the full glare of the world over the past year. Is he having ANY sex at all?! ‘Cause you see, that can be a problem…

6. Dokubo Asari: Only in a country like Nigeria will a clown like Dokubo even be taken seriously, but here we are. The “former” militant who now sits on a Federal Government board now has a clear modus – when you get hungry, criticise Jonathan… and wait for manna to drop. He has said so many wildly contradictory things this year, and switched his position so very many times, I am surprised how he is able to even catch his breath. Someone, drown him in the creeks, please.

7. Labaran Maku: For thanking Goodluck Jonathan for bringing Facebook in Nigeria, this man just needs to go. Yes, I know he said this like 100 years ago, but I don’t care. He has not made any sense since then until now. He has to go. Enough is enough.

8. Femi Fani-Kayode: Bless his heart, you just have to wonder why Fani-Kayode is yet to kick off a successful career as a spy novelist. Seriously, anyone who can “reveal” the existence of blood sucking demons in the ministry of aviation, believe publicly in the existence of the Illuminati and try (and try and try again) to convince us that Barack Obama just might be the anti-Christ should be a literary legend. Very unfortunately, Fani-Kayode is damn serious about all these things he says. If I were a family member, seriously, I’d be very worried. Pray for him. [Read 'Femi Fani-Kayode asks: Can Obama be trusted?' HERE]

9. Marilyn Ogar: If you don’t know her… Well you should. The spokesperson of the State Security Service is that angry, scary woman who comes on television frequently and says the very first thing that comes to her head. It could be “The SSSemploys crazy-looking k
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Libkid(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2013
Pastor bakare or watever his name is should also be on that list
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by fittty(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2013
salam001: Nairaland oh Nairaland,wetin no go enter front page these days?.....

I don't even know any of these people you just mentioned,

good thing i was born and raised In buckimgham

good thing u were raised in buckiMgham, while Princes William and Harry were raised in BuckiNgham

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by romanlaw(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2013
WHY IS LAI MOHAMMED NOT ON THE LIST. THIS LIST IS HEREBY DECLARED NON - VOID FROM ABI INITIO, LACKS MERIT AND SHOULD BE THROWN OUT OF THE WINDOW FOR BEING BIAS.
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by nairalady(f): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2013
shyna501: What of Hon. Patric Obahiagbon?... Big grammar bt little msg!
lol grin seriously
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by KingSolomonI: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2013
Tunde bakare and el zakzaky is missing on that list right after you put el rufai
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2013
berem: was that why you quoted the whole thread? Mtscheew!
Yes o! Mrs Berem! I will [size=20pt]scream [/size]at the top of my voice till justice is met for the abuse of dozens if not scores of Nairalanders.
Re: Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013 by ndiyeauwa: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2013
[quote author=Brand_new]

I'll also like to add [size=14pt]SexKillz [/size]the nauseating romance section Moderator for Nairaland. His attitude stinks.

Like this post if you agree.
wink

Don't complain when you get banned. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators / 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) / Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.