Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken (22815 Views)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by segunsd: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2013
19-year-old Ibrahim Langoo from U.K posted a shocking photo on his Facebook page. The pix showed a piece of chicken with what looked like a brain inside it.

Ibrahim and a friend were eating lunch in between classes at a KFC near their university when Ibrahim made the discovery.

The pair were splitting a “Gladiator” box meal — two pieces of “original recipe chicken,” a “100% chicken breast fillet burger,” side, fries and a drink. His friend ate the fillet burger, while Ibrahim went for the two chicken pieces.

Ibrahim said: “I have a habit of picking the chicken off the bone with my fingers and as I pulled the second piece apart, I saw this horrible wrinkled foreign body. I threw it down onto my tray immediately. It looked like a brain. I suddenly felt grim and really sick.”

“KFC says they are sorry and are concerned to hear of my experience as they have ‘rigorous standards’ but I’m still not impressed,” Ibrahim told UK newspaper The Sun. “I never want to eat KFC again – in Colchester or anywhere else. I’ll eat chicken at home, where I can see how it’s been prepared.”

After examining the photograph, experts at the fast food chain believe that the organ was a chicken KIDNEY, and not a brain, as originally thought.

A KFC spokesman, who agreed that Ibrahim’s finding was “unsightly,” apologized on behalf of the company.

“Although we haven’t received the product, it appears from a photograph that unfortunately on this occasion a kidney, and not a brain as claimed, was not removed in the preparation process. We’re very sorry about Mr Langoo’s experience and while there was no health risk, we agree it was unsightly.”

The company also reportedly gave Mr. Langoo some vouchers for free meals … but we have a feeling he’ll use them as toilet paper before he uses them to get more food from KFC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by dominique(f): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2013
The company also reportedly gave Mr.
Langoo some vouchers for free meals … but
we have a feeling he’ll use them as toilet
paper before he uses them to get more food
from KFC.

That's where they went wrong. What do they expect a student to do with free meal vouchers. They should have compensated him with money, the matter would av never gone to the press. Stingy people tongue.

2 Likes

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by brownlord: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
NOT FOR SALE
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by mcdanieldrumz: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Did he not c sp3rm in it? undecided
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Okijajuju1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Shooooo!!!!

maka why na?!
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by SisiKill1: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
Oh that's just naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty!!! God I wanna puke!! angry angry

They gave him vouchers for more meals? Are the freaking kidding me. . . Like he's gonna go back there?!

If this happened in the US. . .dude, will be rest assured his school fees, car fees, food fees, bicycle fees and any other fees he can acquire will be on paid off with KFC Dime. If someone can sue Starbucks for "too hot coffee", Ibrahim's case is in the bag.

2 Likes

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by adingo: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
That looks horrible...they need to be sued for that...also for bribing the boy
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by lafuria1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
perfect excuse for boys that dont have money for KFC to avoid it grin but seriouly after reading this, KFC is no go area till futher notice
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by godfreyemm(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
some people wanted KFC now they've KFC why complaining? its all in the packaging
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by brownlord: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
The problem with all this oyibo people, who get yansh no dey fit use am sitdown. Come sizzlers here come tell them say u see human being inside the food if them go answer u, I remember my experience in nysc camp, I usually eat from a particular shop in mami, one faithful morning I went there and ask for friend rice with fried beaf, I been dey enjoy my meal when I say make bit from the meat, after bitiin I droped the rest to my surprise I saw life warm crawling out of the meat I just dropped, o won mad, I called on the woman, before she got to where I am, the girls sitting close to me already saw it, they where trying to show me tinkin have not noticed, and when the woman came I showed her and I went away, she wanted to replace the meat or return money, I left both money and change, na me won go show myself for yoruba land, abeg make them tell that smally make e let person hear word, 19 yrs old here never begin eat that kind food u dey eat self

3 Likes

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
hmmmmmm, ds is why i hate eating outside ma precious home....
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by kramer: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
This Ibrahim dude sounds like an arsewipe!!

1 Like

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
And this is why I minimized my outside eatery.

Can't kill myself because of amelikka shikin.

Chai!!

So disgusting.

How da heck did the brain even mixed with shikin paltry, talkless of getting inside the shikin.

Please tell me o. sad

2 Likes

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Oh this is even U.K.

Explains a WHOLE LOT lipsrsealed

Na by force dem wan feed una brain.

Message: Either grow a brain or ingest it. Either way, get a brain grin

10 Likes

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by TCD: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
So na because of Chicken Kidney, this oyibo people dey cry?
Mtshewwww, is it not meat?

2 Likes

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by executinal(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
This is real shiit
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by baby124: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
*pukes* all this cheap food sha.

1 Like

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
**Shaking my damn head again and again** How are we even sure that the organ is chicken kidney?
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by odizzy: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
Shooo! Na dis kind tin kpako pikin dey find, he wil be evn prayn 2 see some tin worst dan dat(brain or kidney) in his fud evry day so as 2 get more meal voulcher. Nna see free fud
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by maclatunji: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Oh this is even U.K.

Explains a WHOLE LOT lipsrsealed

Na by force dem wan feed una brain.

Message: Either grow a brain or ingest it. Either way, get a brain grin

People don't use the toilet in the Unites States and the streets are made of cotton candy- right?

#Rubbish.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Decapo: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Na my mama's kitchen sure pass
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Nasty.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Everybody is now forming
Look at people that eat termites ,grasshoppers and bush rats ,intestines, stomachs of cows, walking legs of chickens ,hides and skin suddenly doing like kidney is an abomination.
Kini big deal?
A rotten mammal was washed up on Lagos beach some years ago,people went there to collect meat

10 Likes

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
maclatunji:

People don't use the toilet in the Unites States and the streets are made of cotton candy- right?

#Rubbish.

You're so random.

*checks to see if I dey in religion section again*

Yo, what are you talking about? What's toilet and cotton candy gotz to do with my post? undecided
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by kwajahafiz(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
[quote author=Sisi_Kill]Oh that's just naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty!!! God I wanna puke!! angry angry

They gave him vouchers for more meals? Are the freaking kidding me. . . Like he's gonna go back there?!

If this happened in the US. . .dude, will be rest assured his school fees, car fees, food fees, bicycle fees and any other fees he can acquire will be on paid off by KFC Dime. If someone can sue Starbucks for "too hot coffee", Ibrahim's case is in the bad.[/quote

Don't freak dude, it's not like it's human brain.

Chicken brain is yummy. It's a delicacy in Nigeria yo.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by omenziate(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mtscheeew, me wey see full agama lizard for my food, I quickly show d woman for canteen, she still dey curse me join se wetin bring me come her canteen. Oyibo sef.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by illuminutty: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Okokobioko

1 Like

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
It's obvious that food sanitation and food safety are issues in Nigeria.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by SELFWORTH: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
What's the big deal?

I tell you, people just like wasting their lives away with unimportant issues. Making a mountain out of a molehill.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eating an extra brain will give him extra intelligence.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by dominique(f): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Oh that's just naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty!!! God I wanna puke!! angry angry

If this happened in the US. . .dude, will be rest assured his school fees, car fees, food fees, bicycle fees and any other fees he can acquire will be on paid off by KFC Dime. If someone can sue Starbucks for "too hot coffee", Ibrahim's case is in the bad.

But it happened in the uk, dey no they sue for there too? Free meal vouchers ke? From a multi-billion dollar corporation. What insult, The dude should sue for damages ojare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream / Checkout This Healthy And Delicious Half-ripe Plantain Porridge (Photos, Video) / The High Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.