Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken (22818 Views)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by razznaija(f): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Lordlexy: Eatin outside is very risky because u dnt actually no hw d food is prepar.
I totally agree, that's why i barely ever eat outside except i have to.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by armyofone(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
ummm, i thot spare part are proteinous shocked. not a fan of KFC, not even their iron bar designed grilled chicken.

most black people like hot dog. Hot dogs are made from blended animal spare parts such as brain, kidney, liver, br.east, blockus, nose, kandah etc.

grin
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Make the guy go Sidon...

KFC still remain one of the best...

Anytime I feel nostalgic about UK, na because of that their £11 family box meal with the 1.5 litres Pepsi to go
Chai...those days on Saturday, I go carry £20 for pocket go City Centre, chau dat family box meal, when I don over-belleful, I take the £9 change enter Buttons take buy one shirt... cheesy
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by PhysicsQED(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Abrantie:

You lie. That "brain" wasn't a health risk unless the food itself was contaminated somehow. Hot scalding coffee is a health risk.

Eating the brains of animals increases one's risk of coming into contact with prions though, and prions are known to be involved in some pretty nasty diseases.

I also wonder why we should assume they're telling the truth or are correct about it being a (shrivelled) kidney rather than a brain or piece of a brain. Did they call in an independent expert? It doesn't seem so.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by deeplow: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Make the guy go Sidon...

Anytime I feel nostalgic about UK, na because of that their £11 family box meal with the 1.5 litres Pepsi to go
Chai...those days on Saturday, I go carry £20 for pocket go City Centre, chau dat family box meal, when I don over-belleful, I take the £9 change enter Buttons take buy one shirt... cheesy

Cool story bro...
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by delors(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
If na for naija dis one happen, dem go talk 'Nigerians are disgustingly pathetic'...
If na naija see this kind thing for UK, dem go talk say na awuff him dey find from KFC dat na why him go press
If na for inside iya Sadiat food canteen we see this one, dem go talk say na juju she dey take am do...
Na wah for my people o...
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by delors(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Make the guy go Sidon...

Oya Duncan mighty, wetin be d moral of ur tory?
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by maclatunji: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

You're so random.

*checks to see if I dey in religion section again*

Yo, what are you talking about? What's toilet and cotton candy gotz to do with my post? undecided

It's called sarcasm.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by zumbigbo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
If for Naija, he go find fried chicken in his tiny brain.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 11, 2013
maclatunji:

It's called sarcasm.

Yea sorry ehn.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by forbisi: 3:48am On Jan 11, 2013
No1 has said d obvious. KFC is evil! Google KFC subliminal advertising to see what I mean. Maybe d substance was supposed 2 convert 2 real chicken b4 it ws served but failed.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 11, 2013
forbisi: No1 has said d obvious. KFC is evil! Google KFC subliminal advertising to see what I mean. Maybe d substance was supposed 2 convert 2 real chicken b4 it ws served but failed.

da phuq?
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Bokoharam: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2013
babyosisi: Everybody is now forming
Look at people that eat termites ,grasshoppers and bush rats ,intestines, stomachs of cows, walking legs of chickens ,hides and skin suddenly doing like kidney is an abomination.
Kini big deal?
A rotten mammal was washed up on Lagos beach some years ago,people went there to collect meat

Thank you jare! And this making headline? And people screaming?
Anyway, Nigerians never surprise me, and that is why both Muslims and Christians in Nigerian are more of hypocrites than any thing.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Symphony007: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2013
This is quite small cause it might be a mistake compared to some kfc and mcdonalds staffs confessing or being caught spitting inside peoples burger. Using burger buns to wipe their faces and other grotesque acts. That's whi i'm incredibly skeptical eating public food.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by smartmom(f): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Chickens dont have kidneys, only gizzards.
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by sydny1: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by Wapgod(m): 3:10am On Feb 19, 2013
wapgod:

But it happened in the uk, dey no they sue for there too? Free meal vouchers ke? From a multi-billion dollar corporation. What insult, The dude should sue for damages ojare.
Check out the Newest and raining nigerian social network
http://amebo.nstars.org
Re: KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken by lobell: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2013
smartmom: Chickens dont have kidneys, only gizzards.
eh...sorry to burst your bubble mummy but they do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream / Checkout This Healthy And Delicious Half-ripe Plantain Porridge (Photos, Video) / The High Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.