Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27943 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by lekan208(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Not working waste of money!
onoerime: this is the procedures i used.- since i dont browse everyday, i decided to subscribe to their complete daily bis package for just 100naira. it does not mean you must necessarily subscribe to the daily package am using. they have weekly and monthly bis too. it depends on the one that best suites your browsing plans.it is always better to use a blackberry phone to subscribe because, using other devices might not give you what you want. after subsription, make sure you browse with it on the blackberry phone for a minimum of 40mins. remove your etisalat sim and insert it in your modem. open your connection interface and create a new profile like this- profile name-any name can serve
APN- tick static and insert- blackberry.net
ACCESS NUMBER- *99#
leave every other things as it is and save.
now return to your connection interface and activate the new profile you have just created and click on connect. that is all. do not configure anything on your browser. set it on AUTO DETECT. wish you goodluck. IF you are having other difficulties, you can call me on 08134556352.

for those of you calling for the codes, these are codes
for monthly bis-send COM to 399
for weekly bis-send COW to 399
for daily bis- send COD to 399.

if it works for you do not forget to come and comment so that others wishing to opt for it can also do.

N.B- i unlock stubborn modems. call the above number if you need my services
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chrisluwi: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
The latest now is using icmp connection to browse with your mtn bis,u can use tunnel guru or pd proxy,both have data limit of 150mb and 100mb respectively for free users daily,contact me on 08132964405 or on whatsapp or bbm: 3236a8af to upgrade to premium user
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by haychPee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
chrisluwi: The latest now is using icmp connection to browse with your mtn bis,u can use tunnel guru or pd proxy,both have data limit of 150mb and 100mb respectively for free users daily,contact me on 08132964405 or on whatsapp or bbm: 3236a8af to upgrade to premium user
Chris am nt gonna sleep dis nyt again...gettin set 2 exhaust ma free 150mb again...Once again thanks bro 4 ur tym yestanyt b4 its suxex!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
chrisluwi: The latest now is using icmp connection to browse with your mtn bis,u can use tunnel guru or pd proxy,both have data limit of 150mb and 100mb respectively for free users daily,contact me on 08132964405 or on whatsapp or bbm: 3236a8af to upgrade to premium user
Please how's the configuration all about...??
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chrisluwi: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
pastorPETER:
Please how's the configuration all about...??
just download tunnel guru and use demo sever and in protocol use icmp,if it is pd proxy use demo server 2 and use icmp,tunnnel guru gives 150mb daily for free users while pd proxy gives 100mb daily for free users
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by shyna22(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Can anybody help me I subscribe for 3gig on my bold5 an I use the hotspot connnect with Ipod to browse an I working fine but after some week is just stop working. Bt if am browse with my blackberry bold 5 is working well bt anytime I connect my hotspot with my ipod andriod is always connect bt is not browse I totally confuse, can anybody help me what can I do
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
shyna22: Can anybody help me I subscribe for 3gig on my bold5 an I use the hotspot connnect with Ipod to browse an I working fine but after some week is just stop working. Bt if am browse with my blackberry bold 5 is working well bt anytime I connect my hotspot with my ipod andriod is always connect bt is not browse I totally confuse, can anybody help me what can I do
Guy d problem wit ur hotspot is ur english, haba ur english is so bad dat I mistake it 4 africana, plss learn ow ro rite 1st n ur hotspot wil b good
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by solbash11(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
chiboy11:
Guy d problem wit ur hotspot is ur english, haba ur english is so bad dat I mistake it 4 africana, plss learn ow ro rite 1st n ur hotspot wil b good
Bros u too bad! grin
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by haychPee(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
chiboy11:
Chai...There's God oooo! Na only u sabi wetin dey my mind. Lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by igwedaboss(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2016
joekalu:

if u are serios send me a mail indicating ur seriosnes, den i ll show u how to use unlimeted plan for a token
Can you still make it happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.