Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27909 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Some methods of configuring the MTN magic sim settings have stoped working but my method has stood the thirst of time and is still working perfectly if you need it you can send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dav8id(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
Abeg fire on jor..grin
Lordgatt46: I wil give out the magic sim free.like my post if u nid it
grin

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
a beg put fire, no shaken what so ever, una dey 4 ur back.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by jaybabs1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hmmm, oyinbo don suffer for we hands oooo, chai. See coding and decoding. U guys are quite impressive but i think u can step up, start creating ur own apps, those tweakware vpn apps were created by young chaps like us..we can do it, pls guys let's step up.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Debeloved87(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2013
Mtn is as slow as snail in my area...even if they give me 100 gig, i bet that i cant use 1mb before 2015. Am interested in the etisalat, thou its just too fast, close my eyes,open am,in a second, 10mb don comot,..am using airtel bis, but am interested in the etisalat bis, can it work on modem, how many gig will be given if activated, how can i browse unlimited on Etisalat or Airtel...thanks.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by burkutu: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2013
kingmind: My oga at the top has update the mtn magic sim setup that can give you free unlimited browsing with your mtn sim for 8 months. To get the newly update it cost N400 recharge card...

**SCAM ALERT: DEAL WITH DIS GUY AND FALL MUGU**
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
burkutu:

**SCAM ALERT: DEAL WITH DIS GUY AND FALL MUGU**
hehehe,.bcoz u call me on phone and asked childish and yeye question and i got provoke and refused to give you the newly update setup na him u com post nonsense here? I pity u..i've given the setup to many people here , some are free while some it cost them N400 Recharge card.. BARAWO,WAWA,AKUYAtongue
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
I just configured another MTN sim card now to browse and download unlimitedly with the MTN magic sim settings if you need the settings send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
i am currently streaming some youtube videos on my laptop with the MTN sim card that i just configured the magic sim settings on, if you need the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse unlimitedly, download unlimitedly and stream videos unlimitedly grin with your MTN sim card both on PC and phone send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
This THREAD is TURNING childish!
Some asking for N400 recharge card, some N1000, some N2000 and some N3000.
Wetin, na so una hungry?

If you really know you mean business, go and open a website or blog on this and market there.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manweysabi(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hello everyone. Is the Airtel configuration still working?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manutd19: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hope all is enjoying the mtn unlimited browsing. If you still need the settings, call 08174503939
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manutd19: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
morgan2p: mantud u too much i see the settings and it working perfectly for me. na d guy wen call u on friday afternooon keep it up bro grin

am so glad you are enjoying it bro. Nice one!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Lordgatt46(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
for those who like my post,u can beep me on 08101109270

5 Likes

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by toluxa1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2013

this one too is asking for N500 recharge card. kai, thieves plenty here ooo. I don't even know the meaning of free again.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
HOW TO USE THE MTN MAGIC SIM UNLIMITED BROWSING ON YOUR BLACK BERRY PHONE
if you use a java,symbian, android phone e.t.c you should have no problem using the mtn magic sim settings on your phone except you dont know how to configure it but BB was designed in such a way that all internet connections make use of BIS, so what happens if you got no money to subscribe for BIS and you want to do somethings with your phone that require internet connection, so this is were my tutorial comes in, if you want to use either your credit or other bundle subscription like pulse weekly 10mb or daily 5mb or you just configured the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card and you want to use it on your BB; just follow the steps below and you are good to go:
1. After configuring the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card, put the sim card in your black berry phone.
2. Goto >menu > options
Advance Options > TCP/IP, then fill in the Info into your Settings
3. Tick APN settings enabled and input this into the APN : web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
4. Tick APN Authentication, under username for APN put web and under password put web
5. Then press menu key and save. You can now enjoy your MTN magic sim unlimited browsing and download on your BB. if you need the mtn magic sim settings that enable you to browse and download unlimitedly both on your phone and PC you can still send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manweysabi(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
+1 wink
maxibrainz: HOW TO USE THE MTN MAGIC SIM UNLIMITED BROWSING ON YOUR BLACK BERRY PHONE
if you use a java,symbian, android phone e.t.c you should have no problem using the mtn magic sim settings on your phone except you dont know how to configure it but BB was designed in such a way that all internet connections make use of BIS, so what happens if you got no money to subscribe for BIS and you want to do somethings with your phone that require internet connection, so this is were my tutorial comes in, if you want to use either your credit or other bundle subscription like pulse weekly 10mb or daily 5mb or you just configured the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card and you want to use it on your BB; just follow the steps below and you are good to go:
1. After configuring the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card, put the sim card in your black berry phone.
2. Goto >menu > options
Advance Options > TCP/IP, then fill in the Info into your Settings
3. Tick APN settings enabled and input this into the APN : web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
4. Tick APN Authentication, under username for APN put web and under password put web
5. Then press menu key and save. You can now enjoy your MTN magic sim unlimited browsing and download on your BB. if you need the mtn magic sim settings that enable you to browse
and download unlimitedly both on your phone and PC you can still send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
From now till 4:00pm today send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com and get the MTN unlimited browsing settings for free in your msg indicate that you are from nairaland after 4:00pm dont waste your time sending me any msg
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
2nd chance from now till 6pm send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com and get the MTN unlimited browsing free of charge after 6 dont waste your time am going to do this 3times today and it only today
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Time up congrats again to all those who go it, i would still give out the unlimited browsing free later this evening and that would be the last time so keep watch for the 3rd and last opportunity to get the MTN unlimited browsing free or charge
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
Due to the number of msg's i have received and plea to extend the date from members of this forum you can now send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com to get the MTN unlimited browsing magic sim settings free of charge from now till 9pm after 9pm dont waste your time sending any msg this is the last chance and this is the last time i would do this
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
maxibrainz: Due to the number of msg's i have received and plea to extend the date from members of this forum you can now send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com to get the MTN unlimited browsing magic sim settings free of charge from now till 9pm after 9pm dont waste your time sending any msg this is the last chance and this is the last time i would do this
@maxi ve sent u mail concerning the MTN unlimited browsing magic sim settings that u want give us free of charge, tnx 4 that & God bless u, expecting ur mail.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by burkutu: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
kingmind: hehehe,.bcoz u call me on phone and asked childish and yeye question and i got provoke and refused to give you the newly update setup na him u com post nonsense here? I pity u..i've given the setup to many people here , some are free while some it cost them N400 Recharge card.. BARAWO,WAWA,AKUYAtongue

hahahaha.......my dear you talk like a typical scammer.you know why? becos you are one. IYAMIRI BANZA. i asked you a simple question and you started stammering like a he goat about to bleep its mother,then you cut of and refused to pick up again.what do you expect a guy high on burkutu to think?OKORO SCAMMER of course;cos of 400.you are so cheap. up ur game man.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Time up all emails replied congrat to all those who got the settings
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Debeloved87(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
maxibrainz: Time up all emails replied congrat to all those who got the settings
hey bro, cant access the web since cos of "NEPA"....I wil also be grateful to njoy ur gud gesture...i av sent a mail to u...i hop u wil reply me with the mtn magic settings...GOD bless u richly.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by martog: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
@maxibrainz, am finding it difficult to download the dcrap software to unlock my glo netpro Huawei E303 modem. please can you help me out.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
martog: @maxibrainz, am finding it difficult to download the dcrap software to unlock my glo netpro Huawei E303 modem. please can you help me out.
send me an email my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com i would send you my dcrap that got unlimited credits
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Today i feel so happy that i have made some people happy, the owner of a cyber cafe that i configured the Airtel one year free browsing took me to his cybercafe today with much joy and showed me all his systems that he networked to use the Airtel one year free browsing, he was full of thanks thanking me for saving him from the much money he was spending on MTN Hynet. For one year he would not need to sucribe for any internet plan again. There something i want advice you all once a free browsing settings is anounced get it before it too late, all those who did not rush to get the Airtel stuff when i was anouncing it are now regreting just like some people would soon regret that the did not get the MTN unlimited browsing as for me i got my Airtel and my MTN unlimited browsing so i switch and use any one i like depending on how fast the browsing network is at the time i want to do some internet work
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by martog: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
maxibrainz:
send me an email my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com i would send you my dcrap that got unlimited credits
please check your mail.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
Get the MTN magic sim settings today which would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim card,it works on both PC and phone. The MTN magic settings most of you got have been blocked i laugh sometimes when i make a post and some guys post rubish that the got the stuff, if you need the MTN magic sim settings am using that is still working till today send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. (take note it is not free) get it now before it becomes too late and you start regreting
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ruggedcuzz: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2013
maxibrainz: Get the MTN magic sim settings today which would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim card,it works on both PC and phone. The MTN magic settings most of you got have been blocked i laugh sometimes when i make a post and some guys post rubish that the got the stuff, if you need the MTN magic sim settings am using that is still working till today send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. (take note it is not free) get it now before it becomes too late and you start regreting
Bro, I dont like going against ppl' post buh i need to talk this time around.

Y did you start ditching it out freely the day the settings was blockd?
I remembr we talked that very day nd i told you that there had been a general complaint abt dsetting you gave us cos av seen that same settings earlier.

You were with a working one, as claimed by u, nd u gave us a blocked one. For what reason bro?

STOP BEING CHILDISH
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Bro, I dont like going against ppl' post buh i need to talk this time around.

Y did you start ditching it out freely the day the settings was blockd?
I remembr we talked that very day nd i told you that there had been a general complaint abt dsetting you gave us cos av seen that same settings earlier.

You were with a working one, as claimed by u, nd u gave us a blocked one. For what reason bro?

STOP BEING CHILDISH
i just copied it from the net and sent it because it was everywhere on the net but you dont expect me to give you the one am using for free because i paid for it and i didnt tell the guy i got it from stories anybody can copy anything you see on the net but i assure you that you cant find the new setting i got on the net the people like me and others who did the mtn unlimited browsing with the former settings when it was working would continue to enjoy it but the former settings got blocked and people who wanted to join people like me and others to enjoy this MTN unlimited browsing couldn't, the hackers set out to work and a new setting was released this week which many people dont have and which you cant find anywhere on the net so is upto to you guys it your choice you choose between trying luck on the former settings which is now blocked or you send your request to my email which is maxibrainz55@gmail.com to get the new settings for the MTN magic sim unlimited browsing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / How To Overcome Spending Without Caution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.