Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) (29973 Views)

Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) / Genevieve, Ramsey, Monalisa & More Host Tribute Night For Oronto Douglas (Photos / Tribute Night For Pete Eneh On January 21 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
2bosun: Looks like people just went there to have fun. God save us from fake friends, that old man with grey beard must still think he's a teenager wink

You no sabi Nigerians? grin

Dem like to dress up grin

Na to dress up to go chop rice and moin moin at pesin funeral

Na to dress up to go stand by bus stop

Na to dress up to go restaurant to eat

Love Naija pipu grin

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by vicade(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
Reminds me of the Nollywood movie Died Wretched and buried in a 4 Million Naira Casket.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by dgb4(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Who is enebeli?

That chick with the huge horsetail. . . . forgot her name again (first few pics). . . . just keeps getting fatter and fatter byt he day.

This chic

www.nairaland.com/attachments/943611_rita_jpg9edd522247d33a71007c044fee4aad01

Did u just return from mars? if u dont know Enebeli ask google. wink

None of the 2 chicks gat a huge horsetail as u allege.
Pls remove your sunglasses so you can see well

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by andyanders: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
They should have done this while he was sick.If they have committed themselves financially backed up with prayers, he would have lived. RIP Enebeli
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
dgb4:

Did u just return from mars? if u dont know Enebeli ask google. wink

None of the 2 chicks gat a huge horsetail as u allege.
Pls remove your sunglasses so you can see well
Abeg park well jor. mtchewww

If you no see am, no be my fault.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
My Owerri people will sing " enyemaka I ga enyere m nyere m ya Mgbe m di ndu"
The help you will render to me,render it now ,while I am alive.

Shebi these are the same nollywood people that are now watching Ngozi Nwosu beg for Money to travel for her treatment
Fashola and a few others have raised millions for her,she is still in Naija asking for help
Tomorrow now ( God forbid o) if she dies,they will wear asho ebi and start snapping picture

Bisi Komolafe was sick for two solid months her friends in Yorubawood or wharever they call her own section all sat around till she died and they stormed Ibadan for funeral
Silly people

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
andyanders: They should have done this while he was sick.If they have committed themselves financially backed up with prayers, he would have lived. RIP Enebeli

Thank you .the guy was sick for a while until the Delta state govt flew him to India.
This life eh
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by emmajarule: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
RIP Enebeli Elebuwa
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
berem: Blawdy hypocrites! Where were they when he needed financial help to treat his illness? Mtscheew!

Gathering of hypocrites indeed. If you notice Stella Damascus did not take pictures with them. Heard she's the only one that stood by him when he was sick. God bless her. True friends are so scarce these days.
As for d rest,their own is to go and smile to camera on the funeral day

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by dupe4rever: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dis man remind me of my Late father. Wen he needed help nobody came 2 his aid but wen he die, all his friends took care of all the expenses of his burial ceremony. Wat a wicked & heartless people. Gathering of hypocrites. R.I.P

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
What a pity.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by andyanders: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
You can even see them laughing and enjoying themselves. In fact they only wanted to use the burial occasion to see themselves and have fun. You can see that they are not mourning nobody, rather time to unwind and show off

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by princechibo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
I hate dis bitches nd niggas wia wia ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wen dis man was sick ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wia busy shoping 4 cloths ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wil wia 4 his ceremny medicin afta death some1 shuld talk to dis fools plzzz be4 i do
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by illuminutty: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hei god

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by amber222(f): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
berem: Blawdy hypocrites! Where were they when he needed financial help to treat his illness? Mtscheew!
u pull d words out of my mouth.where were they when d man needed their help?medicine after death.foolish pple

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by eyzeberg: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
God bless you.fools.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by tinuolababy(f): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
those faces are smiling.looks like they r all happy.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by MeGaStReEt: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Why are they all smiling and laughing? Na birthday party dem go?
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by chocopearl(f): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
RIP sir i pray God gives ur family d fortitude to bear dis loss
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Ayoswit(f): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Rip sir, we at ukwuani LGA miss u.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by oluenta: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
if a rally of this kind was held for fund raising on medical treatment, i believe enebeli would still be alive to see today, well for those alive i believe a lesson needs to be learned here, so sad and i wonder how we became this. so sad sad

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by whiteroses(f): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Olohun jowo ma sowadi eni ilele , Amin sad
I can see only ten percent of this poeople only came to mourn truly for Mr Enebeli's departure. Many people came because it'll be all other the net and magazines. How did Stefanie okereke come to truely mourn and show respect with her perfectly curled and ombred Brazilian hair that looks freshly sewn in? Why has Rita Dominic appeared in full mac face? I don't see any tears but paparazzi laughter just tweeting and BBing perhaps. Look at that sisi actor Desmond gaylliot flirting with that monalisa orobo twister who purposely wore red and black to seek attention when the dress code is white. Shame on you all. I hope the actors lover and family have their own good bye service because this is a joke. In all things give thanks though they tried.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by dykegabriel: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by jgethinijg: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Eyyah enebeli elebuwa.
R I P Enebeli Elebuwa.
He was a great actor.

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by bbankky: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
Look at them if they have all come out like dis to help the
man he will be alive today. Bunch of hypocrites! Useless pple

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
na wao, it looks like this is an opportunity to reunite with friends and snap pictures. Anyway, RIP to the dead while the smiling fun-seeking nollywood actors & actresses awaits their own turn. maybe by that time others will come and have fun and snap pics in their funeral too.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by focusstayed: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Who is enebeli?

That chick with the huge horsetail. . . . forgot her name again (first few pics). . . . just keeps getting fatter and fatter byt he day.

This chic

www.nairaland.com/attachments/943611_rita_jpg9edd522247d33a71007c044fee4aad01

how does your comment contribute to the discussion......
you are getting too lousy, this girl. U fine pass am?

apologetic case like urs!
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2013
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Eisenhower(m): 1:11am On Jan 11, 2013
Geomac: The gathering of hypocrites.
true talk...hypocrites paying homage and respect to dead man but can't to a living man. angry angry angry

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Irunmole(m): 1:26am On Jan 11, 2013
Fkcing Hypocrites.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by MARKREN: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2013
Why is it that we do not remember people when they are alive only to throw big parties when they die??...... Africans we still have along way to go...............
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by swtcharissa(f): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2013
Where is NKEM OWOH N PATIENCE UZOKWO...on set I guess

Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) / Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos