Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) (29972 Views)

Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) / Genevieve, Ramsey, Monalisa & More Host Tribute Night For Oronto Douglas (Photos / Tribute Night For Pete Eneh On January 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by fuke(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2013
dgb4: The tribute took place yesterday evening at O'jez Restaurant car park at National stadium surulere. Rita Dominic, Segun Arinze, Stephanie Linus, Okey Bakassi, Ibinabo Fiberesima, RMD, Zack Orji, Joseph Benjamin and many others were there to pay their last respect to the late veteran actor.

may his soul RIP

Ipe a peju soku alaisan, ti won ba pejo to ju e, boya iba ti ku.

nonsense. Medicine after death.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Agbgift(f): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2013
[b][/b]This was certainly NOLLYWOOD RE-UNION PARTY 2013 nd nt to pay last respect to the dead. RIP Enebeli Elebuwa. If u had none nigeria would reject u in tyms of need, u for check out of d country dat year.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2013
ijebabe:
I forgot her name, im so ashamed of myself. I'll edit that post later. Thanks.

How can you forget the name of my sugar mama....I love that chic die and I know her family.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2013
I pity you all here crying about how nobody helped when he was in the hospital; Let me tell you blockheads something you should hold in mind......Nobody really care what you are going through because they also have their own problems and they owe you not a danm thing! There was a time I was having some serious financial problems but none of my friends came to my rescue. I wheathered it all by myself with no single help in a country where I have no single famiily member. Guys,stop expecting people to give you help because really they owe you nathing...suck is up life is bitter and painful!
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by obxddon(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2013
berem: Blawdy hypocrites! Where were they when he needed financial help to treat his illness? Mtscheew!

This new year..God will bless you abundantly..U took the words out of my mouth.....May Amadioha..Fire all of them.Wia dem been dey wen im dey hospital..If they had contributed at least 5k each for the Guy,as them plenty reach so, the man for no die
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by ijebabe: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Who is enebeli?
undecided

That chick with the huge horsetail. . . . forgot her name again (first few pics). . . . just keeps getting fatter and fatter byt he day.

This chic

www.nairaland.com/attachments/943611_rita_jpg9edd522247d33a71007c044fee4aad01
Nah, Rita Dominic still looks good.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by ijebabe: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

How can you forget the name of my sugar mama....I love that chic die and I know her family.
I used to like her alot back then. Its been a while since I've seen her on screen.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by oparagetrich: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
REST IN PEACE FATHER!for even though the money was their it is GOD
APPOINTED TIME, the money was their, but Yaradua still died.
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Osheshe(f): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Do they run a charity?? Didn't he make money from the industry as well? Abi him no get savings and health insurance??

This is a very crass and ignorant statement to make.

The man in question had a prolonged battle for his life, spanning over 5 years. Google is your friend...check it out.

Tell me, even if he had millions stored up somewhere, hospital bills even for a period of months, are known to be quite staggering.

The amount raised for this show of shame could have saved a man's life. Na real wa for you sha...and the anonymous persons who 'like' your post.

No man is an island...we all need some form of support at some point or the other in our lives.

May you find help when you need it. undecided
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by Osheshe(f): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
NRI PRIEST: I pity you all here crying about how nobody helped when he was in the hospital; Let me tell you blockheads something you should hold in mind......Nobody really care what you are going through because they also have their own problems and they owe you not a danm thing! There was a time I was having some serious financial problems but none of my friends came to my rescue. I wheathered it all by myself with no single help in a country where I have no single famiily member. Guys,stop expecting people to give you help because really they owe you nathing...suck is up life is bitter and painful!

It doesn't change what this is...a show of shame. I'm convinced the only reason they embarked on this repelling stunt was to 'save face'.

The AGN must have received some heat and come under fire from the general public for not assisting a veteran colleague.

So now he's dead...and they can dance around town with his portrait? A veritable show of shame it is indeed...

No tears? No swollen eyes? All I can see are brightly painted faces and well starched outfits...for a farewell?

If you don't believe in offering financial assistance, all well and good. Stick to your guns.

I'm a stauch believer in the law of karma...what goes around will surely come around. They'll get what is coming to them...in good measure, pressed down and shaken together. Now, that is life! undecided
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by jgethinijg: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2013
dgb4:

Did u just return from mars? if u dont know Enebeli ask google. wink

None of the 2 chicks gat a huge horsetail as u allege.
Pls remove your sunglasses so you can see well

Am from Kenya and i know Enebeli.
One of the best actors in Naija.
How can u not know your own pple
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by izyrach(f): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2013
i dont knw who u are bt if u really knw wat death is u will knw dat it doesnt have any remedy,money cannot save life,even if dey gave him d money
berem: Blawdy hypocrites! Where were they when he needed financial help to treat his illness? Mtscheew!
Re: Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) by slimzey: 1:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Who is enebeli?
undecided

That chick with the huge horsetail. . . . forgot her name again (first few pics). . . . just keeps getting fatter and fatter byt he day.

This chic
What r u saying ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/943611_rita_jpg9edd522247d33a71007c044fee4aad01

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi's ''Washing The Leg'' Marriage Rite (Photos) / Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) / Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.