Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot (3281 Views)

Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. / Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine / Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by ijebabe: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
GQ Magazine says Beyonce is the hottest woman of the past 13 years. In the interview titled "Miss Millennium: Beyoncé" the singer/actress talks about her family, career and childhood

Check out photos from the shoot.

1. Top by Azzedine Alaïa. Panties by Dolce & Gabbana. Earrings by Lorraine Schwartz. Chain and rings by Manon, Bracelets by Tom Ford. Heels by Versace.

2. Shirt by Gucci. Panties by Agent Provocateur. Socks by American Apparel. Glasses by Moscot. Top bracelet by Louis Vuitton. Bottom bracelets and center ring (on hand in air) by Eddie Borgo. Wide band ring by Jennifer Fisher.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by ijebabe: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
3. T-shirt by Topshop. Bra and panties by Agent Provocateur.

4. T-shirt, $40 by Nike. Panties, $490 by Agent Provocateur. Earrings and bracelet by Lorraine Schwartz. Body chain by Manon. Necklace, her own.

Read More http://www.gq.com/women/photos/201301/beyonce-cover-story-interview-gq-february-2013#ixzz2HZdWItSA

Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
smh! dis sheddiot na mother na? we dont see pata like 1 billon times, woman! put some clothes on joor! msteww...

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by Ishilove: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: smh! dis sheddiot na mother na? we dont see pata like 1 billon times, woman! put some clothes on joor! msteww...
i bow o. Thats why our children are becoming worster and worster everyday angry
Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Is that mama ivy?
Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
What's her point?

Who she dey form sexy for? When that Ape Jay-Z don knack sheggae comot for her body?

Mtcheeww, upon all her beauty she couldn't even get herself a nice looking brutha, na I'm she come here dey show belle and bobbie like sey we never see am before.

Paula Patton, omalicha that got herself a segzee man and a cute son, come and disgrace this akata abeg

Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
^^^
No homo, but Jay-Z is quite handsome. And Beyonce still got the 'wow' factor.
Anyway, Idowuogbo is right, we don see her 'womanliness' tire. See as she wan form Tonto Dikeh.
Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by kandiikane(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2013
I would tap that.

Photoshopped thighs and hips though, they are way thicker than thaat.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane: I would tap that.

Photoshopped thighs and hips though, they are way thicker than thaat.

I trust you. You get good taste.
Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by uzoo: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
i hate to say this but , B's pictures have been photoshopped to the tiniest dot.

what happened to reality

and then girls all over the world will then begin to try to meet up to these unrealistic pressure to look spotless and perfect. cry

i love the second pics though , the one with the couple and child. Cute!
Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
JayZ should be warming up for another goal! grin
Re: Beyoncé's GQ Photo Shoot by nex(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2013
What is this world turning to? Someone who is married with a child, whether male or female, should not be dressed like this for the whole world to see. What's the intention?

(1) (Reply)

Beardgang: When Your Barber Has Phd In Barbing / Match Up Your Wears With My Quality Product / How To Achieve The Figure 8(hourglass) Shape Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.