Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Incredible: Biggest Snake In The World (55ft) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Incredible: Biggest Snake In The World (55ft) (1095 Views)

Man Finds Snake In Lagos Hotel (photos). / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth / Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible: Biggest Snake In The World (55ft) by turigee: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
This is official, this snake is currently the biggest that have ever been seen by MEN in this modern time of ours. It was one of two enormous boas found by workers clearing forest for a new road in Malaysia. They apparently woke up the sleeping snakes during attempts to bulldoze a huge mound of earth.

The post claimed that the digger driver was so traumatised that he suffered a heart attack on his way to the hospital and later died. The dead snake was 55ft (16.7m) long, weighed 300kg and was estimated to be 140 years old.

MAY YOU NEVER HIT SOMETHING THAT WILL TAKE LIFE OUT OF YOU.

Source: www.motherlandgist.com

Re: Incredible: Biggest Snake In The World (55ft) by Emusan(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
This is the real snake that decieved EVE in the Garden of eden, thank God they finally killed it.

Another history gringringringrin
Re: Incredible: Biggest Snake In The World (55ft) by Rocktation(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
^^hehe.
Re: Incredible: Biggest Snake In The World (55ft) by CrazyMan(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
When are they going to kill it so we can eat it...my plate is already washed and ready for munching...such nutritive meat should be allowed to waste. grin grin
Re: Incredible: Biggest Snake In The World (55ft) by Rocktation(f): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
^^who said it's going to waste? I'm steering it towards iya basira's, right now in Lagos. Join us there. grin
Re: Incredible: Biggest Snake In The World (55ft) by CrazyMan(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Rocktation: ^^who said it's going to waste? I'm steering it towards iya basira's, right now in Lagos. Join us there. grin
Sure...I'm on my way..please reserve a space for me. grin grin
Re: Incredible: Biggest Snake In The World (55ft) by Chinwem(f): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!

(1) (Reply)

Moth And Flame / 10 Records Nobody Would Want To Break / Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.