Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) (1094 Views)

Ethiopians/eritreans/somalis Are Dark Skin Africans / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals / Light Skin Females All The Way? Is This A Myth Or Is It Slave Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) by iphedahyor(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2014
Bleaching my skin is one thing I've never thought of and will never think of,all my life.The obvious true is that black is beautify.Few people will still dispute that fact though,most especially my light skin folks.I've seen and heard of some people trying to bleach their black skin,I don't intend calling it madness but I just don't have another word to describe the act.
The strongest and the best skin is the dark skin ,always lustering.I will pick the dark skin over light skin countless time because dark skin is very rich in melanin and has more melanosomes which is ultimately advantageous in the sense that it provide protection against the deleterious effects of ultraviolet radiation.This helps the body to retain its folate reserves and protects against damage to the DNA.Furthermore,because the skin is protected by the melanin, dark pigmented people have a lower chance of developing skin cancer and conditions related to folate deficiency, such as neural tube defects.
Have you seen me.....I'm the cutest,sweetest aand most hansome dude in the whole wide world.I'm dark and proud of it.Maybe I don't have enough reasons why I think the dark skin is better than the light skin.Maybe it's just because I'm a black.I hareby open this thread for the blacks to help me defend my opinion and also for the light skinned folks to express their opinion.
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) by LadyH(f): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2014
Y'all should give this topic a rest. To those who feel uneasy in their own skin and wanna go lighter, u have lodsa options in the markets. You love your dark skin, good 4 u. Make everybody enter im house.
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) by okirewaju(f): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2014
iphedahyor: Bleaching my skin is one thing I've never thought of and will never think of,all my life.The obvious true is that black is beautify.Few people will still dispute that fact though,most especially my light skin folks.I've seen and heard of some people trying to bleach their black skin,I don't intend calling it madness but I just don't have another word to describe the act.
The strongest and the best skin is the dark skin ,always lustering.I will pick the dark skin over light skin countless time because dark skin is very rich in melanin and has more melanosomes which is ultimately advantageous in the sense that it provide protection against the deleterious effects of ultraviolet radiation.This helps the body to retain its folate reserves and protects against damage to the DNA.Furthermore,because the skin is protected by the melanin, dark pigmented people have a lower chance of developing skin cancer and conditions related to folate deficiency, such as neural tube defects.
[b]Have you seen me.....I'm the cutest,sweetest aand most hansome dude in the whole wide world.[/b]I'm dark and proud of it.Maybe I don't have enough reasons why I think the dark skin is better than the light skin.Maybe it's just because I'm a black.I hareby open this thread for the blacks to help me defend my opinion and also for the light skinned folks to express their opinion.
All this praises without even a pix to back it up

How are we then supposed to believe?

Mtshewwwww
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) by Mutuwa(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2014
Afterall light was created out of darkness..
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) by Tallesty1(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2014
I see guys that bleach as idiots.

As for girls nah dem sabi. They always think the grass is greener on the other side, one girl here is a clear prove that rainbow has seven colours.

Bleached skin does not look natural. It is very very dangerous to your skin.
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) by iphedahyor(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2014
okirewaju: All this praises without even a pix to back it up

How are we then supposed to believe?

Mtshewwwww
lolzzzz....are u addicted to hansome dude
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) by iphedahyor(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Mutuwa: Afterall light was created out of darkness..
I a kinda like your perspective.
Tallesty1: I see guys that bleach as idiots.
As for girls nah dem sabi. They always think the grass is greener on the other side, one girl here is a clear prove that rainbow has seven colours.
Bleached skin does not look natural. It is very very dangerous to your skin.
lolzzz.....you just cracked my ribs.......how person take get seven colours .
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2014
iphedahyor: lolzzzz....are u addicted to hansome dude

I want 2 c d "cutest, sweetest, most handsome dude in world".
Bros,abeg upload ur pic

1 Like

Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) by iphedahyor(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2014
MissSlimbody:
I want 2 c d "cutest, sweetest, most handsome dude in world".
Bros,abeg upload ur pic
I will upload it once you have 100likes.
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin (my Opinion) by okirewaju(f): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
iphedahyor: lolzzzz....are u addicted to hansome dudes
They are not a bad sight to behold wink

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Thread For Ibos (ututu Oma Ndi Be Anyi Nu) / Ghost Caught In A Video Camera / Kickass Torrent Reverts Back To Kicksss.to

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.