Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,246 members, 7,957,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Child For Adoption - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child For Adoption (2540 Views)

Baby Girl For Adoption / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child For Adoption by lsts: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
i am 31 year old woman unable to take care of myself and the babie my boyfriend reject so i decide giving my baby up for adoption and dont know where i can take the baby too because i dont want to suffer and want great further for my 3 months old
Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
Poster please where do you live? What town?

Would you consider giving the child up for a while so when you get back on your feet you can apply back for custody?
Most importantly what town do you live? If its Abuja, I can arrange something as soon as possible, if its Lagos am sure Ify can come in, any other town I will try to get in touch with a welfare officer for consultation.

Another question is would you consider keeping your baby if you get some sort of support?
Important question is where are you?
Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sorry about your situation. There are several options, I know you may be going through so much now that nothing makes sense.
Just try to calm down and think this through. Giving up your baby is a hard decision.
Please get back as soon as you can, let us know where you are so we can know what steps to take.
Re: Child For Adoption by ifyalways(f): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
@OP,are you sure you want to give up your child ? Do you need a job?

Anyhoo, where is your location?
Please oh, no wuru wuru moves with me. Come clean and 100% honest.
Re: Child For Adoption by baby124: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eyah, I hope this is not a knee jerk reaction and you have had time to think it through.
Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Thank You Ify.
Please I will be traveling a lot please help us investigate and find possible solutions.
I would love a situation where with proper support she can keep her baby and get back on her feet.
Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
I agree Madam CC, It could be that she is just overwhelmed.
I hope the poster gets back soon, I am really worried.
Raising a baby these first months even with spousal support is hard talkless of without funds and without emotional support.
Poster please don't be shy, give as much information as you can, we are not here to harm you but to do the best to help.
Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Thank You Madam CC, Indeed it is well. May God help us answer the prayers of others.
Re: Child For Adoption by greatgod2012(f): 2:26am On Jan 11, 2013
With all sincerity, i love you this pple, Madam CC, madam Debrief and ify......my respect........you pple are exeptional.

@op, pls, come and answer this questions, so that you can get d solution you desire. I will also advise you let your baby be, if you can get a means of catering for him/her thru d assistance you may likely get, but be strait forward. Not cunny.
It is well.
Re: Child For Adoption by ihedioramma: 3:47am On Jan 11, 2013
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? WHAT A WORLD? GIRLS JOST SELL THERE BABY JOST TO MAKE MONEY WHY? THIS GIRLS CALL IT BUSINESS SELL A BABY AND MAKE COOL MONEY AND FORGET IS BLOOD MONEY. WHAT A GENERATION ? WE SAY ADAM&EVE PUT US INTO PROBLEM WHAT PROBLEM ARE YOU PEOPLE PUTING PEOPLE AT YOUR BACK? LET US STOP ALL THIS THINGS OR SOME THING GO HAPPN I DONT THINK GOD IS HAPPY WITH ALL THIS THINGS HAPPING . MY ADVICE KEEP UR SELF OUT OF DATING,DIVORCE,ADULTERY . THE NEW NAME OF ADULTERY DATING (WRONG SEX) GRADUATE IGHORANT
Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2013
I did vigil on this thread hoping the poster will come back.
Re: Child For Adoption by greatgod2012(f): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2013
debrief08: I did vigil on this thread hoping the poster will come back.

can you imagine! i myself is wondering why she is not responding, even, if she has changed her mind, courtesty demands that she respond you pple. Well, thank God for you pple, may God continue to water your own gardens too.
Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2013
My Sister no be everybody get regular internet access oh.
Some use their phones and it is expensive so the come on line once a day or some self still dey go business center to browse.
Let's wait till tonight, or even tomorrow since its a weekend.
Re: Child For Adoption by Odunnu: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Child For Adoption by Roland17(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
I guess she is thinking through with her decision to give up her child for adoption and the options available to her, i don't think its an issue she would want to discuss in details on a public forum despite raising it here, probably scared of being maligned or castigated, helping her would depend on well someone here is able to develop a good rapport that is based on trust.

My biggest worry is, if she's not comfortable with option available, she might resort to dumping the child, which has become a common scenario, especially if she lives in a big city.

Like Ify opined, it would be interesting to know if a job would change her position.
Re: Child For Adoption by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Roland17: I guess she is thinking through with her decision to give up her child for adoption and the options available to her, i don't think its an issue she would want to discuss in details on a public forum despite raising it here, probably scared of being maligned or castigated, helping her would depend on well someone here is able to develop a good rapport that is based on trust.

My biggest worry is, if she's not comfortable with option available, she might resort to dumping the child, which has become a common scenario, especially if she lives in a big city.

Like Ify opined, it would be interesting to know if a job would change her position.

If she does the bolded, then she is an irresponsible wicked witch who should rot in HELL forever.
Re: Child For Adoption by biolabee(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2013
ihedioramma: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? WHAT A WORLD? GIRLS JOST SELL THERE BABY JOST TO MAKE MONEY WHY? THIS GIRLS CALL IT BUSINESS SELL A BABY AND MAKE COOL MONEY AND FORGET IS BLOOD MONEY. WHAT A GENERATION ? WE SAY ADAM&EVE PUT US INTO PROBLEM WHAT PROBLEM ARE YOU PEOPLE PUTING PEOPLE AT YOUR BACK? LET US STOP ALL THIS THINGS OR SOME THING GO HAPPN I DONT THINK GOD IS HAPPY WITH ALL THIS THINGS HAPPING . MY ADVICE KEEP UR SELF OUT OF DATING,DIVORCE,ADULTERY . THE NEW NAME OF ADULTERY DATING (WRONG SEX) GRADUATE IGHORANT

Do you suggest she holds onto a baby she cannot keep and raise the baby in a deprived environment and perpuates the same cycle of poverty
We should not be sentimental here

An unsupported woman with a child that does not have a job is hampered because she cannot even attend interviews or run a business

The girl child now grows up and does runs we complain
the boy child becomes a tour we still complain

A friend of mine who adopted a baby girl after 15 years has moved his family to canada. the baby own don better

Dont condemn it in the guise of sentimentalism
what of the d baby daddy that abandoned his seed

@Op please do it
I have some friends who I know they are struggling because some useless man left off but they are finding it hard to make this decision which COULD (a big could here) be beneficial to all parties
Do you know Steve Jobs was given up for adoption
Re: Child For Adoption by ihedioramma: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
SO I TELL YOU BEFOR WOMAN, MAN WAS AND THAT TO SAY WOMAN CAN TELL YOU ANY THING JOST TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS , BOUT MAN WILL TELL YOU I NEED THIS AND THAT IS IT . LET THAT OP TELL US THE TRUET ABOUT IT . AS A MAN I AM AS SHE SAY IT IS NOT THE WAY IT HAPPN.
Re: Child For Adoption by biolabee(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
ihedioramma: SO I TELL YOU BEFOR WOMAN, MAN WAS AND THAT TO SAY WOMAN CAN TELL YOU ANY THING JOST TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS , BOUT MAN WILL TELL YOU I NEED THIS AND THAT IS IT . LET THAT OP TELL US THE TRUET ABOUT IT . AS A MAN I AM AS SHE SAY IT IS NOT THE WAY IT HAPPN.
dude wat exactly r u saying
that she is lying she is a single mother?
Re: Child For Adoption by dominique(f): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
ihedioramma: SO I TELL YOU BEFOR WOMAN, MAN WAS AND THAT TO SAY WOMAN CAN TELL YOU ANY THING JOST TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS , BOUT MAN WILL TELL YOU I NEED THIS AND THAT IS IT . LET THAT OP TELL US THE TRUET ABOUT IT . AS A MAN I AM AS SHE SAY IT IS NOT THE WAY IT HAPPN.

Your posts are always incomprehinsible.
Do you do this delibrately or you're indeed a confused person? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Child For Adoption by ihedioramma: 3:32am On Jan 13, 2013
SINGLE MOTHER AND WHAT?
Re: Child For Adoption by baby124: 3:36am On Jan 13, 2013
Drama and confusion... cheesy
Re: Child For Adoption by Honiepie24: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2013
@lst pls contact me incase yu get this msg.call me on +2348064031829
Re: Child For Adoption by iseeicome: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Get the details on how you can legally adopt a child in Nigeria here: http://techbloga.com/adopt-child-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

9 (Bad) Habits That Could Ruin Your Marriage / Young Guys / Clearance Sale For Household Items (clearance Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.