Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,991 members, 7,866,724 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone (309124 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by ibietela2(m): 5:30am On Feb 26, 2013
tunjitsu: I know events have overtaken some of the points I have written here, but I'll still post this here anyway:

(Mirrored on TECNOs Facebook Page) :

Several Issues have been raised here. I'll take them one at a time:

ISSUE 1. The tecno N3 and N7 are said to quickly run out of internal memory, and after installing a few apps, people get 'insufficient MEMORY' errors.
SOLUTION: The solution to this is simple:

A. ROOT your tecno phone, (and sadly void your warranty. Its necessary, unfortunately),

B. Partition your phones External 8Gb SD card using "mini partition tool wizard" on a Computer,

C. Install Link2Sd from the android APP store, and use it to link subsequent installs on to your device to your new memory card partition.

I was able to figure out how to do all these by simply using google, and reading up on XDA developer threads. If you cant do this on your own because of abject laziness, or extreme illiteracy and ignorance, then its nobodys fault. Go to ikeja and pay charlatans to do it for you, because you cant comprehend plain english.

SUGGESTION: TECNO, please partition and install Link2SD for your customers before releasing future devices. It will reduce negative feedback on your product, even though the problem was not your fault to start with, but that of the gingerbread O/S

ISSUE 2. The TECNO N7 costs too much money, and needs 1GB of Ram

Solution : Very few Apps "NEED" 1gb of ram. Most run just fine on 512MB. Having said that, 1gb makes the device compare well with other smart phones in the 5 inch category. The real issue is the cost. This N7 thing will buy almost 3 tecno N3 phones. Thats horrible, and totally unacceptable. Tecno, don't Spoil the goodwill you have worked hard to earn. Keep your RAM if you must, but definitely drop that price below 20k. Don't be silly and greedy

Suggestion : Tecno Should release a standard model of the phone with 512 ram and going for less than 20k, while maintaining a "Deluxe" model with 1GB ram, and other bells and whistles and leave that one at 23 - 27k (Forget this 30k nonsense) . The 7k jump seems insane, but that just shows you that its too high to start with.

ISSUE 3 : Android 4.0 is expired. we need jellybean 4.2

Solution: Jellybeans source isnt open yet. It cant be ported trivially, and this is why several high end phones are still stuck with ICS(4.0). Only the likes of the Nexus 7, and Galaxy S3, and some other chosen few phones can have jelybean for now. If you MUST have jellybean at all costs, you can try installing Cyanogen mod 10.1 on your device. This will, of course, void your warranty, and might brick your phone too, but thats the price of being at the cutting edge.

Suggestion: Tecno, keep your ears to the ground. Once jellybean source is released, kindly port and release here as well. We will repay you with our continued loyalty and support. Also, roll out ICS (4.0) as an optional upgrade for N3 users. Some of us have installed custom ICS roms on the N3 and it works perfectly well. Do an official 4.0 rom for N3, and we will know you are concerned and customer friendly.

In summary; TECNO, do the right thing, and you will sell. Get greedy, and you will miss the bus. Nigerians asking for how to root your phone, and install simple apps, Educate yourselves. Use the internet. The answers are out there.

(Disclaimer: I am not an employee or affiliate of Tecno or any phone company. I own a tecno N3, but My sole loyalty lies with common sense.)

Did you send this to tecno?

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 5:44am On Feb 26, 2013
francis247: +10000 likes. A phone of 1gb of RAM on JB @ 23 - 27k, Omo I go run 4 my life o. Anyways, you can't blame them kos I've noticed that it's the N3 and other users of Tecno android devices that are whining about the price of this one. That shows that if not 4 Tecno, they most likely wouldn't have access to an Android device, let alone a new one. What I have to say is, anyone who is not ok with the price and would prefare one with 1gb RAM, Android 4.1.2 JB OS, scratch resistant gorilla glass protection, Bluetooth 4.0, 1080p @30fps video recording, 8mp camera, 21mb per sec download speed, automatic brightness, active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, 8gb of internal memory and other effizies that goes with using a high end Android device from a popular brand Such as Samsung should know that there are options out there kos while the N7 is selling at 29,500 on 4 instance, Samsung Galaxy Grand duos with the afore mentioned specs sells at 64k. The choice is yours. You get what you pay 4.
some peeps are just unreasonable. You want 1GB ram and 8mp camera for 20k. It doesn't work that way. Tecno don Try jare. The tecno n3 has a lot of flaws on it own But We simply overlook them because of the price.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Kamaye(m): 6:41am On Feb 26, 2013
MasterPDON: Adreno 305??shocked You sure say na $184??
check gsmarena.com for more details I'm waiting for this one come March this year that's a few weeks away. At 28k this lumia 520 may outsell tecno N7.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by abbashehu: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2013
[quote author=victoroludadepo][/quote]
Better than this their n7
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Fiilosofer(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2013
Kamaye: Another real competitor to N7 Lumia 520 was annaunced today by Nokia the phone is as cheap as the N7 with similar specs and price just 184$ about 28k in naira. tecno should increase the RAM of N7 or atleast review the price otherwise..... the specs at a glance. 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100 - RM-914
HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 -
RM-915 SIM Micro-SIM Announced 2013, February Status Coming soon. 2013, March DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen,
16M colors Size 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches (~233
ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes Protection Scratch-resistant glass MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB Internal 8 GB, 512 MB RAM DATA GPRS Class B EDGE Class B Speed HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76
Mbps WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP USB Yes, microUSB v2.0 CAMERA Primary 5 MP, Secondary No FEATURES OS Microsoft Windows Phone 8 Chipset Qualcomm MSM8227 CPU Dual-core 1 GHz GPU Adreno 305.
DOWNSIDE: no secondary camera... Very important for a smartfone nw

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by sarry86(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2013
tunjitsu: I know events have overtaken some of the points I have written here, but I'll still post this here anyway:

ISSUE 1. The tecno N3 and N7 are said to quickly run out of internal memory, and after installing a few apps, people get 'insufficient MEMORY' errors.

A. ROOT your tecno phone, (and sadly void your warranty. Its necessary, unfortunately),

B. Partition your phones External 8Gb SD card using "mini partition tool wizard" on a Computer,

C. Install Link2Sd from the android APP store, and use it to link subsequent installs on to your device to your new memory card partition.

I was able to figure out how to do all these by simply using google, and reading up on XDA developer threads. If you cant do this on your own because of abject laziness, or extreme illiteracy and ignorance, then its nobodys fault. Go to ikeja and pay charlatans to do it for you, because you cant comprehend plain english.

SUGGESTION: TECNO, please partition and install Link2SD for your customers before releasing future devices. It will reduce negative feedback on your product, even though the problem was not your fault to start with, but that of the gingerbread O/S

Solution : Very few Apps "NEED" 1gb of ram. Most run just fine on 512MB. Having said that, 1gb makes the device compare well with other smart phones in the 5 inch category. The real issue is the cost. This N7 thing will buy almost 3 tecno N3 phones. Thats horrible, and totally unacceptable. Tecno, don't Spoil the goodwill you have worked hard to earn. Keep your RAM if you must, but definitely drop that price below 20k. Don't be silly and greedy

Suggestion : Tecno Should release a standard model of the phone with 512 ram and going for less than 20k, while maintaining a "Deluxe" model with 1GB ram, and other bells and whistles and leave that one at 23 - 27k (Forget this 30k nonsense) . The 7k jump seems insane, but that just shows you that its too high to start with.

Solution: Jellybeans source isnt open yet. It cant be ported trivially, and this is why several high end phones are still stuck with ICS(4.0). Only the likes of the Nexus 7, and Galaxy S3, and some other chosen few phones can have jelybean for now. If you MUST have jellybean at all costs, you can try installing Cyanogen mod 10.1 on your device. This will, of course, void your warranty, and might brick your phone too, but thats the price of being at the cutting edge.

Suggestion: Tecno, keep your ears to the ground. Once jellybean source is released, kindly port and release here as well. We will repay you with our continued loyalty and support. Also, roll out ICS (4.0) as an optional upgrade for N3 users. Some of us have installed custom ICS roms on the N3 and it works perfectly well. Do an official 4.0 rom for N3, and we will know you are concerned and customer friendly.

In summary; TECNO, do the right thing, and you will sell. Get greedy, and you will miss the bus. Nigerians asking for how to root your phone, and install simple apps, Educate yourselves. Use the internet. The answers are out there.

(Disclaimer: I am not an employee or affiliate of Tecno or any phone company. I own a tecno N3, but My sole loyalty lies with common sense.)

How did you install a custom rom on your device? Do you have a clockworkmod installed and if yes, where did you get it from? I'm stuck with a stock rom here :-(
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by sarry86(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2013

How did you install a custom rom on your device? Do you have a clockworkmod installed and if yes, where did you get it from? I'm stuck with a stock rom here :-(
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Toroze(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2013
MasterPDON: Samsung galaxy S3?? grin grin grin grin . Do you know what you're saying?? That phone is 80,000+
Go price iPhone 5 up till now the cheapest price you can get a new one for is N120,000 if you're lucky
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Toroze(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2013
ebdib:

So start naming them
I need 12 names!

Gosh!!
Unless i'm mistaken i already did
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Francheezy(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2013
lol, i w0nda y sum piple stil c0mpare s3 t0 iph0ne4s
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2013
Kamaye: check gsmarena.com for more details I'm waiting for this one come March this year that's a few weeks away. At 28k this lumia 520 may outsell tecno N7.
If it was using an android OS, i would have considered it..........but windows?? Nah! Windows is probably even the least on the ranking of OSes. ANDROID RULES!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Promxy94(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2013
Do they also root andriod tablets,that are made by chinese market,,,,my frnds own came wit andriod 4.0,and 512mb of ram,,,it was sent to him from india its fast though,,,and nice for school work.......pls i need sumtin lyk that but all i ve is 35k pls can someone suggest to me the one i can get for that price, and u tell me the modelll,,,or its specs
Question 2:can tablet play all those andriod games lyk ganster rio,pes2013,gta....pls ohh answer me.....tanks and GOD Bless
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2013
Promxy94: Do they also root andriod tablets,that are made by chinese market,,,,my frnds own came wit andriod 4.0,and 512mb of ram,,,it was sent to him from india its fast though,,,and nice for school work.......pls i need sumtin lyk that but all i ve is 35k pls can someone suggest to me the one i can get for that price, and u tell me the modelll,,,or its specs
Question 2:can tablet play all those andriod games lyk ganster rio,pes2013,gta....pls ohh answer me.....tanks and GOD Bless
Android is android, whether smartphone or tablet. AndroidTablets can be rooted like an android smartphone, and they play HD games too (if they're powerful enough). But i don't know of any tablet you can get within 35k
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Toroze(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Promxy94: Do they also root andriod tablets,that are made by chinese market,,,,my frnds own came wit andriod 4.0,and 512mb of ram,,,it was sent to him from india its fast though,,,and nice for school work.......pls i need sumtin lyk that but all i ve is 35k pls can someone suggest to me the one i can get for that price, and u tell me the modelll,,,or its specs
try ainol novo fire it has better specs for the same price range u can search on nairaland and if you are in lagos it should be easy to get it
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
I don't know why people are being so unrealistic, how would you expect tecno to sell the n7 at the same price range as the n3
people try to be patriotic here this company is trying to get android to every one and we are here complaining about price, do you know how many people have joined the android band wagon because of tecno's intro to android?

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Francheezy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
buh ceeri0usly, d specs 0f n7 iz m0re dan d price.
0da f0ne brands with d same specs as d N3 r even m0re expensive dan d N7
Tink.ab0ut.it.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by kemshade: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
where can i get d tecno n7 at d cheapest price in lagos,nd hw is d picture quality
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Francheezy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
kemshade: where can i got d tecno n7 at a cheapest price in lagos,nd hw are d picture quality
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by 3face(m): 1:10am On Feb 27, 2013
I bougth my n7 in Benin at 29k.Guys the phone is ok with that amount and i didn't regret it one bit..My problem is how to root it..plz help from anyone is granted.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by tunjitsu(m): 5:09am On Feb 27, 2013
francis247: +10000 likes. A phone of 1gb of RAM on JB @ 23 - 27k, Omo I go run 4 my life o. Anyways, you can't blame them kos I've noticed that it's the N3 and other users of Tecno android devices that are whining about the price of this one. That shows that if not 4 Tecno, they most likely wouldn't have access to an Android device, let alone a new one. What I have to say is, anyone who is not ok with the price and would prefare one with 1gb RAM, Android 4.1.2 JB OS, scratch resistant gorilla glass protection, Bluetooth 4.0, 1080p @30fps video recording, 8mp camera, 21mb per sec download speed, automatic brightness, active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, 8gb of internal memory and other effizies that goes with using a high end Android device from a popular brand Such as Samsung should know that there are options out there kos while the N7 is selling at 29,500 on 4 instance, Samsung Galaxy Grand duos with the afore mentioned specs sells at 64k. The choice is yours. You get what you pay 4.

Please, Let us "whine". You are right; If not for TECNO's properly priced N3, we MAYBE mostly won't have android devices. This doesn't now give TECNO a free pass to do anything with the N7's price. Let them continue the trend. As i pointed out, the N7 would buy almost THREE N3's!!!!! Stop and think about that for a second. Something has changed here, and If you accept it, It will become the new standard, and this would be unfortunate. Also, we never asked for all those things above. We specifically asked for a better PRICE, and MORE RAM ONLY. Do Not misquote and misrepresent us. By derisively adding all those other things in a sarcastic manner, you are creating a fallacious argument, and ridiculing things we never said, just like most Nigerians so love doing. Google "strawman argument+wikipedia" to learn more about this kind of logical fallacy. Also, read on below for more clarity on my stance on Pricing.

MasterPDON: It sounds more like it's the complainants that are greedy here. A phone with 1GB RAM and Jelly bean OS for 27k or LESS?? Come on... Nobody is forcing or begging anyone to buy the phone. If they're not OK with the RAM or the OS, they should go to the market, buy a samsung galaxy or a sony ericson (or whatever it is that will satisfy them) with a 1GB RAM and count their change when they get back home (if at all they come back with any)

First of all, lets clarify one thing: the iteration of the stock rom should have zero impact on the price of the device. So Jellybean or Froyo or Gingerbread or whatever, the price shouldnt be affected. I am simply pointing out that there is demand for this feature, so when it becomes relatively TRIVIAL for Tecno to do it, (as it WILL become), THEN they should add it as a Value Added service for customers, like most Major (And minor) phone manufacturers in other countries do.

On Pricing, There is this ridiculous notion that consumers dont have a say in their treatment. This is why we get zero customer service in nigeria. Precisely because of this "Floormat" mentality that says "Nobody is forcing you to accept our Unfair Standards. Since your country has nothing better to offer, shut up and take our cheating". This is unfair. You have a voice, and you have a right. All Im saying is that I am ADVICING Tecno NOT to make the mistakes of their predecessors with price setting. Other people have "broken in" with fair prices, and then "gotten greedy" in Nigeria before. If TECNO wants to reach the very top, they should not make this mistake.

Before I start a long lengthy quarrel here, let me make some things clear: There are several asian android phones out there that cost less than 27,000 naira and have both dual cores, and a 5 inch screen. Its no big deal. From the Cherry philipino phones, to the chinese Goophones, the examples are too many to count. SO dont be so quick to declare that Its not possible, or that one should "run" if this was the price. Most of these phones are the leading brands in the country TECNO is coming from, so they know this.

Once again, it is ADVICE. See the way how nigerians swamped the N3. It might become the best selling device of 2013 in nigeria soon. If they priced the N7 PROPERLY, I am pointing out that it will continue the N3 explosion and establish TECNO as Big boys overnight. If they DONT, then they are still leaving the market open for discussion, and trust me, other companies will come, and they will respond.

Also, on this topic, please stop comparing the price of the TECNO N7 with the other Mid to High end android phones in the market. Its not going to give you a clear picture. The prices of those high end devices like the samsungs, and HTC's are dictated by first world markets with entirely different economies to the nigerian Market. Almost NOBODY in those countries buys a phone for the full unlocked price. They tend to come as part of a 2 year contract or so, with usually as little as 100$ downpayment (even for the likes of the LUMIA 920, and Samsung Galaxy S3). This is NOT so with TECNO: they are a company that is making devices SPECIFICALLY for the nigerian/kenyan market, and with the N3, they have proven that they can deliver the goods at a lovely price. They should not come and reverse that trend just because they know we dont have any other option on ground. Unless you are fine with us being cheated, like we always end up being.

If you want to understand my points about the price, please just check up on the other asian android phones out there. (I would have posted links, but its almost 5am, and I have to go to work soon. Please, if anyone sees some good ones, help me post, or ill do so later on)
ibietela2:

Did you send this to tecno?

I pasted most of it on their facebook page.

Lawalmd: I don't know why people are being so unrealistic, how would you expect tecno to sell the n7 at the same price range as the n3
people try to be patriotic here this company is trying to get android to every one and we are here complaining about price, do you know how many people have joined the android band wagon because of tecno's intro to android?

Thank You Lawalmd. All we are asking is for them to continue the goodwork they started with the N3 which is 12,500 naira, by selling the N7 for around 20,000 Naira. That is almost TWICE the price, NOT in the same price range. Also, what does patriotism have to do with anything? My sole loyalty is to common sense. If I see somethin thats not right, I will say it, regardless of any "patriotism" or "loyalty" or whatever. We like Tecno. But we will give them Friendly advice if we see them doing something that could be done better.

sarry86:

Try visiting XDAdevelopers, and read up on their information for stock android china phones. I got clockworkmod from there. Also, CyanogenMod works on the device BUT I have to ask why you want a custom rom? The original firmware runs just fine, unlike with the galaxy Y duos or pocket. I havent gotten any NEED for CyanGen so far, I just tried it to be sure it was possible. Dont forget to backup all your data and to install odin on a nearby PC (and to root your device).

FINALLY, Promxy94, you can try the Google nexus 7 by ASUS, which should properly retail for 32,000 naira, but is being sold at all prices by charlatans in ikeja. If youre lucky, you might get it for 35k on nairaland! But be warned, it doesnt have simcard support for that price (there are more expensive models with cellular support) , so you would need a phone with a wifi hotspot to go with it (like the tecno n3 and n7 smiley )

4 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 27, 2013
What custom rom are you talking of? lol
Give us a link

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Kamaye(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2013
@Tunjitsu thank you very much for your contribution on this topic that's exactly my point. We all buy the N3 because of the attractive price so if TECNO now decided to start producing phone for as high as 30k then I'd rather go for a mid range phone from companies like Nokia, Samsung, Sony or LG in that price range.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by tunjitsu(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2013
These phones are the TECNO N7's mates... Check their prices!
(Almost All of them have 512MB of Ram though. So I guess 1gb of ram IS truly unnecessary grin )

Cherry Mobile FLARE
Price: N15,480
Specs and Features: Dual SIM, 4.3" IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, Dual Camera with 5MP main
CPU: Qualcomm MSM8225 1.2 GHz dual-core S4 processor

Cherry Mobile Skyfire
Price: N23,200
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Dual-sim / Dual Standby
4.7-inch WVGA Capacitive Touchscreen, 480×800 pixel resolution
MediaTek MT6577 1GHz dual-core processor
512MB RAM
4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
5-megapixel rear camera with flash
VGA front-facing camera
3G, HSDPA, HSPA+
Bluetooth v2.1
Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotpost
microUSB v2.0
GPS with A-GPS support

Cherry Mobile W500 TITAN
Price: N25,200
Specs and Features: Dual SIM, 5.0" Capacitive Touchscreen, Dual Camera with 5MP main and 2350 mAh battery.
CPU: MediaTek MT6577 1 GHz dual-core processor

StarMobile ASTRA
Price: N27,090
Specs and Features: Dual SIM, 4.3" IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, Dual Camera with 8MP main, 3G capable and Mobile TV.
CPU: 1 GHz MT6577 dual-core processor

MyPhone A878 DUO
Price: N27,090
Specs and Features: Dual SIM, 4.3" IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, 5MP camera with LED Flash
CPU: 1 GHz MT6577 dual-core processor

Also, note this insane tablet thats going for sale this march (Its not yet out) in the phillipines:

Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt (With Usb otg support)

•7-inch IPS display (1280 x 800 resolution; 5-point touch)
•1GHz Quad Core Actions Semiconductor ATM7025 chipset
•Vivante GC1000+ GPU
•1GB RAM
•Android Jelly Bean
•8GB internal storage
•microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
•2-megapixel rear camera
•VGA front camera
•4000mAh battery
•mini-HDMI port

Price: N15,500 (announced, but not released yet)

Please, cross check and convert these prices from Phillipine pesos too yourself on google. Note that all these prices are even lower for the exact same devices in china too o. This pricing is also in line with the N3's pricing in nigeria.

(FYI, I didnt see any phillipine phone that could beat the N3. Most were just matching it.)

So my question is this; If Tecno could price the N3 so well as compared to other phillipino and chinese android phones, why do they now want to change their color on the n7 with all this 30k we are seeing everywhere??

I didnt just manufacture the 23k-27k price range from my anus. This is the price bracket for this type of devices (Not the Samsungs and the Nokias).

@Brainrex, I'm hurrying out to work now, already late. I was using one of the stable CyanogenMod 10 builds (Not 10.1 ; I didnt bother trying)
Check XDA developer threads on the Zopo leader to put you on the right track, but I'm certain a guru like you would figure it out!!! Thanks for your info on Poot, by the way. We need more guys like you. Maybe I'll try to steal time to post a link later on.

Cheers!

(Disclaimer: I am neither filipino, nor do I work for any mobile company. I am not trying to sell any product or market any brand. Like I keep saying, my only loyalty is to common sense)

3 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2013
^ Good one, I once told 'em about cherry mobile flare

and have u seen the cherry mobile w100
Same specs with n3, but with front camera,Ips display and flash
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2013
I won't quote all your speech at once....too lengthy. So, one by one, i'll just contradict those points i don't agree with......and corroborate those once that seem fair
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2013
tunjitsu: If not
for TECNO's properly priced N3, we MAYBE
mostly won't have android devices.
"properly priced"?? Anyone that knows a great deal about phones and appreciate the value of android mobile devices would agree with me that the N3 is actually under-priced.........just for our sakes. It's the N7 that is properly priced!
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2013
tunjitsu: As i pointed out, the N7
would buy almost THREE N3's!!!!!
If the N7 can buy almost three N3's, it's becomes it's almost three times better than the N3
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2013
tunjitsu: First of all, lets clarify one thing: the iteration
of the stock rom should have zero impact on
the price of the device. So Jellybean or Froyo
or Gingerbread or whatever, the price
shouldnt be affected.
Hmm....Yeah. You do have a point there. That's why updates are free. But still, you can't see an ICS phone and a Froyo phone in the same price range unless the hardwares of the Froyo phone is better than that of the ICS phone
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2013
tunjitsu: I am simply pointing
out that there is demand for this feature, so
when it becomes relatively TRIVIAL for
Tecno to do it, (as it WILL become), THEN
they should add it as a Value Added service
for customers, like most Major (And minor)
phone manufacturers in other countries do.
Even the mighty Galaxy S3 doesn't come with jellybean out of the box. If they (tecno dudes) feel it's necessary to give us an update, they WILL
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by MasterPDON: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2013
tunjitsu: All Im saying is that I am ADVICING
Tecno NOT to make the mistakes of their
predecessors with price setting. Other
people have "broken in" with fair prices, and
then "gotten greedy" in Nigeria before. If
TECNO wants to reach the very top, they
should not make this mistake.
Predecessors?? WOAH.....You must be well informed to know all this, and i salute your knowledge. I don't know of any predecessors that tecno replaced and their "mistakes", so................No Comment.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2013
MasterPDON: Even the mighty Galaxy S3 doesn't come with jellybean out of the box. If they (tecno dudes) feel it's necessary to give us an update, they WILL
next pls. I'm enjoyin it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100) (Reply)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.