Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,641 members, 7,840,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone (308883 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Francheezy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
THANK Y0U
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by otabsky: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hotdiamond: Why would someone wait for about three months for the price to reduce by about 4k. You could save up more than that within that period. Who knows you'd even loose interest by that time.

That's a good point but waiting also allows the opportunity to benefit from any product improvements made.And it could be less than 25k by then too. So it could more than 4k.I was more importantly just trying to let people know than tecno hasn't deserted its pricing model or its customers by drastically increasing their phone prices as they've been severally accused here
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by cyrielo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
otabsky: Thanks to everyone who's made this thread interesting and informative.I understand the furore about the N7's price but we must understand the psychology of marketers and dealers in Nigeria.The current price of the N7 is much more than the price Tecno released the N7 for. Tecno meant for the N7 to have a retail price of 25k.This information is gotten from speaking to Tecno's head office in Edo before and after the phone became available.However distributors and dealers have looked to cash in on the massive popularity and goodwill tecno established thru the N3 to make extraordinary profit from the huge demand surge soon after its release.These are the inevitable market forces that go beyond the control of manufacturers at times.The N7 is being made available to dealers/outlets @ 22.5-23.5k depending on the bulk quantity of order. So those are the dynamics behind the N7 price.If you want to get the best of this market trend,I advise waiting till May//June when demand would begin to see a sharp decline,then retailers will drop the price to a price more reflective to moderate profit margins. So by then you'll be able to get the N7 for 25k and after then for even less.
@ bolded do you know where one can get that price for that amount maybe i can buy three or two
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by stanberry87: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
klens:
Tecno N7 is N27500 In one shop for Aba since 2 weeks now some sell 29500.though I bought mine 27900 2 weeks ago
pls where did you get it at that price.. I know aba all round...
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by syniper(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
ok done now root your tecno n7 using
http://www.webstarlodge.com/2013/03/how-
to-root-your-tecno-n7-andriod-4-0ice-
cream-sandwhich/
driodvpn now working
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
syniper: waiting for u @klens u dey dull person oooohhhhh lol upload d stuff or share download link nah
i no lyk dullin
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
for those asking how to root n7 sorry for the delay it's my Airtel internet acting up, for the rooting I used super 1cliq to root on pc
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by otabsky: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
cyrielo: @ bolded do you know where one can get that price for that amount maybe i can buy three or two

Just go to the tecno head office nearest to you and put your order in. 2 or 3 maybe too low to get the full benefit sha. 5 and above
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by pauladonis(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
i called the carlcare center in ibadan. i was told that n7 sells for 28.5k in ibadan. maybe i will get 1 for myself, almost all my friends don get 4.7" screen android fones......
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by cyrielo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
otabsky:

Just go to the tecno head office nearest to you and put your order in. 2 or 3 maybe too low to get the full benefit sha. 5 and above
wetin i wan use am do cheesy na food ? i wan just buy am for my cousins lol.........
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by hauza12(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
Please what are the procedures in rooting n7 by use of super 1 cliq.....? do expanciate.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by syniper(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
I ave try super one cliq it says rooted but still doesn't work so how come bro@lawal
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 5:32am On Mar 06, 2013
syniper: I ave try super one cliq it says rooted but still doesn't work so how come bro@lawal
OK I had that same problem so I used unlock root downloader on it again and it also says it's rooted already so I just root again with the unlock root downloader and went back to s1cliq root again then removed the battery after reboot I checked root checker it says rooted
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by syniper(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2013
Lawalmd:
OK I had that same problem so I used unlock root downloader on it again and it also says it's rooted already so I just root again with the unlock root downloader and went back to s1cliq root again then removed the battery after reboot I checked root checker it says rooted
ok thnks I'll try that
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by rekeson: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2013
TECNO T1 (ROOTED) 4 SALE IN DELTA STATE.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by syniper(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2013
@lawal hw far for tecno n7 drivers and also unlock downloader dnt seems to support tecn so how come bro just dnt want to take risk @klens why u dey dull person nahwa thnks lawal for ur litle help I appreciate
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by pauladonis(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2013
rekeson: TECNO T1 (ROOTED) 4 SALE IN DELTA STATE. 08067290335
i wan root my t1 now. its like it is going to take forever to root it, tired mehn. guy how u take root am....
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by syniper(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2013
klens: what is it that other high end phone does N7 won't? before you buy al dis new chinkos give it a second thought. I play grand theft auto vice city not even a single lag,I was surprise the same thing with d one in my lapy both d graphics even better than the ps2 version.about to download Modern combat 4 zero hour, I run heavy applications, i can now run script with my n7 all Android 4.0 ice cream doesn't have ini.d for running script and using swap I have to create it urself.use ur xplor open Root and etc up can't see init.d to create it urself I will post day link but I don't kw how to do it with this site the limit 4 uploading is 200kb.can some1 tell me how to uploade file here let me share the rooting software and some scripts
guy abbeg nah drop d stufff aving b begging for almost 3days yet
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by rekeson: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2013
pauladonis: i wan root my t1 now. its like it is going to take forever to root it, tired mehn. guy how u take root am....

If u recide in warri, I can help u to root it
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Lawalmd(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2013
syniper: @lawal hw far for tecno n7 drivers and also unlock downloader dnt seems to support tecn so how come bro just dnt want to take risk @klens why u dey dull person nahwa thnks lawal for ur litle help I appreciate
I don't have the driver but during the process of using s1cliq it installed some kind of driver by it self and that same driver allowed unlock root downloader to recognize the phone, I don't know the name of the driver installed by s1cliq I would have given you the name to do a quick search and the system I used was not mine all the installation was removed from the system
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by syniper(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lawalmd:
I don't have the driver but during the process of using s1cliq it installed some kind of driver by it self and that same driver allowed unlock root downloader to recognize the phone, I don't know the name of the driver installed by s1cliq I would have given you the name to do a quick search and the system I used was not mine all the installation was removed from the system
ok but u dey surw it I'll work broda
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by syniper(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
finally rooted tecno n7 oohh after passing hell if h avent rooted urs wait for tutorial dis 9t easy rpoting without risk or bricking am now enjpying d phone like mad thnks be to God
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by 30card(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
please upload pics snapped with the n7 camera, I do need to see it.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by syniper(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
finally

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
syniper: finally rooted tecno n7 oohh after passing hell if h avent rooted urs wait for tutorial dis 9t easy rpoting without risk or bricking am now enjoying d phone like mad thnks be to God
Abeg pm me the steps. Na beg Ah dey beg o
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by syniper(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hotdiamond: Abeg pm me the steps. Na beg Ah dey beg o
am writing d tutorial bro wait
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
syniper: am writing d tutorial bro wait
ok Sir
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by biz2get(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
syniper: am writing d tutorial bro wait

we re waitin wit patience ..............
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by simplicit(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2013
yes it does
cyrielo: Does this infinix joypad support whatsapp
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by hauza12(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
l' intrested, still waiting.........
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Eflex84: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Just got my tecno n7, the phone is cool mehn! Tecno is giving out free phone pouch when u buy an n7. Can the phone play HD games without rooting?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Daraplato(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
Eflex84: Just got my tecno n7, the phone is cool mehn! Tecno is giving out free phone pouch when u buy an n7. Can the phone play HD games without rooting?
Yes but it can't play some. Enjoy jare!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100) (Reply)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.