Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A - Sports (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A (59137 Views)

Cape Verde, DR Congo, Tunisia, Zambia - AFCON 2015 Group B / Tunisia Replaces Suspended Cape Verde In World Cup Qualifiers / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde Friendly (0 - 0) On Wednesday January-9-2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by Kslib(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: read the thread name again...Cape verde, S.A, Angola and Morocco not Nigeria vs Ghana.

Go front sumwr pls.... #no offence though
Leave him joor!!! Didn't you see who started the fight.. He was just defending his country... Shikena##

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by Steezz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: read the thread name again...Cape verde, S.A, Angola and Morocco not Nigeria vs Ghana.

Go front sumwr pls.... #no offence though
Hmmn...SA girl, this is a Nigerian forum and as a Nigerian I can comment whereva I like...dont let me start wit you o! #no offence tho grin
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib:
Leave him joor!!! Didn't you see who started the fight.. He was just defending his country... Shikena##
But really wats with da hating?

Funny thing ya'll r neighbours, Lawd have mercy.

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by jude33084(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
why are Ghanaians always fighting with Nigerians? abi dem dey share one husband?

pls we should stop the bashing oh! cheesy
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Steezz: Hmmn...SA girl, this is a Nigerian forum and as a Nigerian I can comment whereva I like...dont let me start wit you o! #no offence tho grin
None taken grin grin grin
So u won't get banned coz ur 'nigerian?'
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by Kslib(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Steezz: Hmmn...SA girl, this is a Nigerian forum and as a Nigerian I can comment whereva I like...dont let me start wit you o! #no offence tho grin
No mind that girl.. She dey happy since wen those ******* bin dey attack.. When we begin knack back,na im she knw say na SA thread be dis.. I no know why these pple no wan gree say we don pass them,we no be mate..haba..
Dem go follow us come our forum,con dey misyarn and xpect us to keep quiet.. They keep hating us for no reason but cant stay one day without nairaland a Nigerian forum.. Na wa...

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
jude33084: why are Ghanaians always fighting with Nigerians? abi dem dey share one husband?

pls we should stop the bashing oh! cheesy
we should go back to history, they r forgetting we share forefathers
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
femi4: ssblitz
mcheew imagine? And I was searching up and down.
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib:
No mind that girl.. She dey happy since wen those ******* bin dey attack.. When we begin knack back,na im she knw say na SA thread be dis.. I no know why these pple no wan gree say we don pass them,we no be mate..haba..
Dem go follow us come our forum,con dey misyarn and xpect us to keep quiet.. They keep hating us for no reason but cant stay one day without nairaland a Nigerian forum.. Na wa...
how I love pidgin...its a pity we don't have it down here. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by drexx(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
Seeing a debutant Cape Verde (estimated 500,000
population) cruising to the next round in the
ongoing 2013 AFCON baffles me. A country
parading herself as the giant of Africa with over
150million people can't even do us proud... We're
busy doing the final group game calculations. It's
usual in every competition Super Eagles gonna
play,,,Mstchew! Naija n Miracles, can't see
anything fascinating about that so-called Super
Eagles. They better get eliminated sef

4 Likes

Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by Steezz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
drexx: Seeing a debutant Cape Verde (estimated 500,000
Guy chillax, negative words like dat wont do any help...afterall countries like China, India, Pakistan, Usa and Indonesia are very populous(more populated than Naija) and yet they are crap in football...lets stop all these negativity it doesn't do any good.

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by Arsenate(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
drexx: Seeing a debutant Cape Verde (estimated 500,000
oh STFU already, u ingrate. U talk as if the Super Eagles have been eliminated. They played 2 matches and drew both, largely due to dubious calls by the referees. Instead of u to rally round and support your team when they need u most, it's much easier for u to sit somewhere and criticise. Just look at the Algerian fans yesterday, they supported their team all through even when they knew they were heading home. That's what true fans do: support their teams through thick and thin. Supporting just in good times is called GLORY HUNTING. U are a terrible fan. U therefore have no right to criticise the Eagles.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by Arsenate(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
Steezz: Guy chillax, negative words like dat wont do any help...afterall countries like China, India, Pakistan, Usa and Indonesia are very populous(more populated than Naija) and yet they are crap in football...lets stop all these negativity it doesn't do any good.
I think it makes them feel cool or something. Here on this thread u can see Ghanaians swarming all over insulting they Eagles as if their team played any better (against the malians their Goalkeeper deserved a red card and it would have been a different story). Instead of these unpatriotic dumbos to attack them, it makes them feel cooler if they attack the Eagles. They are just a bunch of coward, unpatriotic sellouts.
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by Steezz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
Naija rules grin
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by honeric01(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Any more derailing

BAN straight! angry

1 Like

Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib:
My sister,you wont understand!! These people just have inferiority complex when it involves Nigeria.. They just keep hating on us just to feel good and convince themselves that they are better... They just look for any little opportuinity to involve Naija in their issues.. The other day i saw a programme on cine afrik and this three ghanaian girls were discussing about nations cup and before you know it,gbam they started talking about our girls,who is prettier and all that.. Before i go shout jesu,dem begin talk about our footballers,who is cute and who's not.. Fear catch me sef...
The other day again,i was searching for a channel and stumbled upon cine afrik and these 2 ghanaian musicians were being interviewed,and before you know it,gbam the started trash again.. They said "we Nigerians were stealing their azonto and claiming it was our",Laff nearly killed me dat day.. The other one was also furious why whizkid should pull such a large crowd when he performed his own version of azonto in ghana.. AT THE END OF THE INTERVIEW,ONE SAID NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT GET UPSET,THAT HE WAS JUST ADVISING GHANAIANS TO HOLD THEIR OWN(guilty conscience),THE OTHER SAID HE WOULD LIKE TO MEET 2FACE(for my mind,i say "na dis smelly smelly short black rag naim 2baba go meet abi)..
This examples are just one in a million cases of ghana Nigeria obsession..
Yes,Many things in Nigeria are somehow for now,but we shall overcome our challenges.. We are natural born survivors its in our DNA and so will our sountry pull through.. Even in crisis,they are still obsessed with Nigeria.. We shall pull through,the signs are already un-folding .
and when the time comes,they will start killing just to be urinated on by a Nigerian..

Walahi!

I arrest my case...I bet they r sleeping and can't defend themselves in a clean way u did.

Naija rules amen
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by Kslib(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

Walahi!

I arrest my case...I bet they r sleeping and can't defend themselves in a clean way u did.

Naija rules amen
Gbammmm!!! Abeg tell them ooo!! I wish SA goodluck in this afcon journey... Make i exit this thread before that ****** ban me...
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by honeric01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
@Kslib

Stop quoting derailing comments.
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib:
Gbammmm!!! Abeg tell them ooo!! I wish SA goodluck in this afcon journey... Make i exit this thread before that ****** ban me...

Thanks.

Politics hmmmmm
Re: South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A by Kslib(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
honeric01: @Kslib

Stop quoting derailing comments.
Ookkk!!! How far nah.. But can i post just 3 pictures... Pleeeeeeeese my naija bother.. Only 3 pictures that tells a story..

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd / Agu & Aina dropped from Nigeria's final World Cup list. / Usain Bolt Takes Up A Job, Check Out Photos From His First Day At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.