Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY (21437 Views)

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today / My Armed Robbery Experience And Thoughts On The Nigerian Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by planetuzor(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
God spared my Live Once Again..Was coming back to lagos from osun state, then took a bus at the garage in ibadan Iwo road. On the Journey our bus ran into a Gang of Armed Robbers on Lagos Ibadan Express way. They pointed the Gun on our driver from afar so he stopped at their point.

3 of the robbers that stopped the bus was with gun while the remaining five were with matches n small knives..

I was sitting at the extreme end (window side) at the first row of a 14 passenger small bus.. just by my side was one of the armed robber with gun. So while the other robbers where asking all of us to come down,bring our Money, Phone.

Just as all of us were still inside the bus the next thing i heard was a gunshot from the gunman standing outside directly behind my window side facing me. and he shot a the gun toward us in the car, the gun pieced the window and I thought I had been shot and i didnt feel it but when i looked at my self there was no sign of gunshot but the next row behind me a guy was hit by the bullet with blood splashing on my back and likewise the person sitting behind him.

I quickly handed over my bags, Phone, and money while all of us where lying flat down on the express way.. For like 10inutes It was as if i was watching African Magic Nolly-wood film. I couldn't believe my eyes. This was d first time I am experiencing such...

When the robbers left, we tried looking for who will rescue us but nobody was coming, all the buses and cars from the left and right had turn around at the sight of what was happening. Our driver tried starting our own car so we can leave immediately, the car didn't start, we pushed n pushed nothing.

And if you knew the spot we where at Lagos-Ibadan express way, it all bushes if u look left or right, U cant trek it, You can go forward or backwards. No car wanna stop, infact no one was coming, they had all fled. Already the guy shot is already bleeding seriously-Then somehow an hiace bus was coming slowly and steadily trying to thinking we were even robbers because all of our passengers had already blocked and covered the road. we beg him he didnt want to carry anybody thinking we could be potential robbers, not until a guy forcefully opened d cars front door and entered then me I jumped and followed because I cannot come and carry last then the Hiace driver zoomed off...

Till I got to my destination. It was just 2 of us that escaped from that scene. The other people are stil there, I dont know there whereabout now.... I just want to Thank God for spearing my live to see the fulness of 2013 and many more years... E jo e ba mi dupe lo woh OLUWAH(Pls help me thank God Nairalanders)!!!!!!!

AN please really dont know how I could still help the guys there. Dont know if they have seen an helper or not because this happened today around 5:30pm..

10 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by WilyWily6: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Why are u afraid to die, don't you know that if u die know u will go straight to Heaven paradise. Nigeria is hard and you are suffering, i believed Heaven is the best place for you now.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by planetuzor(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Guy u ar not well oo. Nobody wan die.. If nigeria is not good i have alternative now. Over 250 contries
Wily/Wily:
Why are u afraid to die, don't you know that if u die know u will go straight to Heaven paradise. Nigeria is hard and you are suffering, i believed Heaven is the best place for you now.

19 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Akdams(m): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Praise God , for sparing your life and the life of others remaining at the scene. He is a good God.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by planetuzor(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2013
I'm Thinking would it not be better if check point is brought back? If the police was nearby atleast we could have been rescues if not from the robbery scene chasing away the robbers early but helping us stop a bus that would have convened everybody, because if people see the face of police men they may want to render a help....

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Adejoro74: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2013
planetuzor: God speared my Live Once Again..

Hahaha! If God speared your life how come you are still alive? Did you mean spared?

17 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Siga: 2:11am On Jan 11, 2013
Adejoro74:

Hahaha! If God speared your life how come you are still alive? Did you mean spared?
...out of all the 350 words essay...na only this line u see mention.... dude u worry ooo....lol... grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by koruji(m): 2:16am On Jan 11, 2013
You just found out that Wily/Wily is sick in the head
Surprise, surprise!!!

planetuzor: Guy u ar not well oo. Nobody wan die.. If nigeria is not good i have alternative now. Over 250 contries

Wily/Wily:
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Obinoscopy(m): 2:17am On Jan 11, 2013
5:30pm in the daytime? Along the busy Lagos-Ibadan Expressway? What is this country turning into? God help us
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 11, 2013
Siga: ...out of all the 350 words essay...na only this line u see mention.... dude u worry ooo....lol... grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao @ 350 words essay grin
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by iamswizz(m): 2:21am On Jan 11, 2013
I AM A PROUD NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 11, 2013
planetuzor: God speared my Live Once Again..Was coming back to lagos from osun state, then took a bus at the garage in ibadan Iwo road. On the Journey our bus ran into a Gang of Armed Robbers on Lagos Ibadan Express way. They pointed the Gun on our driver from afar so he stopped at their point.

3 of the robbers that stopped the bus was with gun while the remaining five were with matches n small knives..

I was sitting at the extreme end (window side) at the first row of a 14 passenger small bus.. just by my side was one of the armed robber with gun. So while the other robbers where asking all of us to come down,bring our Money, Phone.

Just as all of us were still inside the bus the next thing i heard was a gunshot from the gunman standing outside directly behind my window side facing me. and he shot a the gun toward us in the car, the gun pieced the window and I thought I had been shot and i didnt feel it but when i looked at my self there was no sign of gunshot but the next row behind me a guy was hit by the bullet with blood splashing on my back and likewise the person sitting behind him.

I quickly handed over my bags, Phone, and money while all of us where lying flat down on the express way.. For like 10inutes It was as if i was watching African Magic Nolly-wood film. I couldn't believe my eyes. This was d first time I am experiencing such...

When the robbers left, we tried looking for who will rescue us but nobody was coming, all the buses and cars from the left and right had turn around at the sight of what was happening. Our driver tried starting our own car so we can leave immediately, the car didn't start, we pushed n pushed nothing.

And if you knew the spot we where at Lagos-Ibadan express way, it all bushes if u look left or right, U cant trek it, You can go forward or backwards. No car wanna stop, infact no one was coming, they had all fled. Already the guy shot is already bleeding seriously-Then somehow an hiace bus was coming slowly and steadily trying to thinking we were even robbers because all of our passengers had already blocked and covered the road. we beg him he didnt want to carry anybody thinking we could be potential robbers, not until a guy forcefully opened d cars front door and entered then me I jumped and followed because I cannot come and carry last then the Hiace driver zoomed off...

Till I got to my destination. It was just 2 of us that escaped from that scene. The other people are stil there, I dont know there whereabout now.... I just want to Thank God for spearing my live to see the fulness of 2013 and many more years... E jo e ba mi dupe lo woh OLUWAH(Pls help me thank God Nairalanders)!!!!!!!

AN please really dont know how I could still help the guys there. Dont know if they have seen an helper or not because this happened today around 5:30pm..

Did the other guy survive? How fatal was the gun wound?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by ceeplus(m): 2:39am On Jan 11, 2013
OTU-OCHA

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by pwettytemmy(f): 2:39am On Jan 11, 2013
I just hope and pray d wounded guy is ok. 5:30pm during d daytime, nawaooo SMH
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by delors(m): 2:40am On Jan 11, 2013
As much as I would v said u complicated the robbery with your grammar, I think it makes sense to first thank God for sparing your life and the lives of others. Its a very terrible nightmare to encounter those demons...something no one would love to encounter. I almost ran into them too a couple of years back from Ibadan to Lagos but we got a wind of the operation n virtually all vehicles turned on the express back towards ibadan. Nigeria is becoming somethin like Thomas Hobbes' "STATE OF NATURE"..may God help us.
Back to business, sister, u for just try buy QUEEN PRIMER I and Brigther Grammar II to avoid future grammatical armed robbery calamity...na for ya own good o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Fatal can only be used when there is death!!
you should have asked "how bad" was the gunshot wound.... thats in the most basic lay man's term!!

Please no disrespect meant.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 11, 2013
icebeatz:

Fatal can only be used when there is death!!
you should have asked "how bad" was the gunshot wound.... thats in the most basic lay man's term!!

Please no disrespect meant.

It's aight. Thanks for the correction.

However; fatal means deadly or CAPABLE of causing death

11 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Jaideyone(m): 3:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Nawa o. Even if there were check points on the expressway the police men won't challenge the robbers. They'll only go into hiding and the check points will be back when the robbers are done.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by mrbyron(m): 3:24am On Jan 11, 2013
smh! the way some people think is very funny. someone almost died and some people have the effrontery to talk about spellings and diction. they are not even considering the shock he might be going through. op, i thank God for sparing your life.

38 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by seedord247(m): 3:38am On Jan 11, 2013
Poster i need your help..... Who help you do the spiritual bulletproof you use to dodged those robber bullet?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by dapsonlou(m): 3:58am On Jan 11, 2013
did you call police once you got to your destination to go help the people left behind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 11, 2013
Instead of us finding ways to solve this menace, we mocking grammar.....

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by sirgigs: 4:44am On Jan 11, 2013
@Planetuzor,we thank Godfor your life and hope the others left behind find a helper especialy the wounded man.
As per the the negative comments of people,just ignore them and stay focus perhaps when they experience such they'l appreaciate God and think before posting such replies.
Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by ghettodreamz(m): 4:45am On Jan 11, 2013
[size=14pt]OP; Oya Mukulu.. Muke ke...

Eji jo Jesu..

Somebody Shout Halleluyah

Eyin Omo Igbala E ke Halleluyah[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by RoyalRoy(m): 4:55am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

So you needed to quote all the write up to ask of this? *shior*
Ileke-IdI:

It's aight. Thanks for the correction
[quote author=Ileke-IdI]

@OP....I thank God for your life. What did you do personally to help the others left behind? Phone calls to the police? Report at the most convenient Police station? Its not enough to be thankful you got a bus to take you alone with the others left behind!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by onatisi(m): 4:59am On Jan 11, 2013
Obinoscopy: 5:30pm in the daytime? Along the busy Lagos-Ibadan Expressway? What is this country turning into? God help us
exactly my thought.530pm?broad day light!!!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by vicholas(m): 5:17am On Jan 11, 2013
I thank God for your live

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 11, 2013
Royal Roy:

So you needed to quote all the write up to ask of this? *shior*

if you dont behave yourself, I'll quote it 10x times.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by miqos02(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2013
na wa testimony turned tutorial class

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2013
Thank God ‎u survived,but its •̸№t just enough τ̲̅ȍ flee d spot when ‎u guys had already been robbed cos the robbers can't come back τ̲̅ȍ that spot.You acted selfishly in jumping into a bus alone cos ‎u were •̸№t the one who was shot.you would have forced that driver τ̲̅ȍ stop and get the wounded guy τ̲̅ȍ a hospital τ̲̅ȍ @ least save his life.what if Į̸̸̨ƭ was ‎u that was shot?the situation was already as bad as Į̸̸̨ƭ could get notin worse could have happened.I hope d guy survives Į̸̸̨ƭ anyway.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Lbrasi: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2013
Thnak God for your life.
All these english teachers make una go collect work for community secondary schools or for any BH state where then go appreciate una.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2013
mr byron: smh! the way some people think is very funny. someone almost died and some people have the effrontery to talk about spellings and diction. they are not even considering the shock he might be going through. op, i thank God for sparing your life.

Thank you my dear. I said it b4 that we Nigerians like English more than the owner. We fake a lot
And how has all our grammar reduced the price of fuel in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Abandons Her Newborn Baby In Calabar (photos) / First Bank Manager Arraigned For Stealing Bank's N52.6 Million / Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.