Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

How Do U Like This Web Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do U Like This Web Site? (800 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / This Web Development Thing... What Clients Need To Understand. Or You! / Make Real Cash Through This Web Hosting Website $5 Per Referral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Like This Web Site? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2008
Webmasters what do u think about this website?pls tell me what u like about it and what u dont.
Re: How Do U Like This Web Site? by tundewoods(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2008
I think the website is really faboulous,infact fantastic and super cool.However i just have one little question if you don't mind,please what is the url of the website that you are asking for opinions about ? undecided
Re: How Do U Like This Web Site? by my2cents(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2008
haba! Tunde you no see am? Man, you are missing out. I have never seen a website so elegantly developed. I mean, it loads in .01 seconds on a 14.4K modem, it is 100% CSS and ajax-ified, not a single table and has one feature which I forgot to mention and I won't tell you so you can go see it for yourself - it is developed with something that Microsoft is launching officially in 2009.

Oh yeah, sorry. The URL - www.ITDOESNOTEXIST.com cool cool tongue tongue cool cool
Re: How Do U Like This Web Site? by Neptune(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2008
there were 2 posts with the same title by the same user. the second one has the url

The site is www.affiliatecolony.com

(i think undecided)
Re: How Do U Like This Web Site? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2008
thanks neptune,i forgot to include the url of the site because i posted it 2 times.but the url is www.affiliatecolony.com
i want you guys to critisize it,your opinion is highly welcome.
Re: How Do U Like This Web Site? by my2cents(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2008
the site "is under construction" and has a large image of 4 rocks in black and white. is that what we should critique? If not, do let us know.
Re: How Do U Like This Web Site? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ my2cents
Why dont u visit the site before posting.
The under construction page has been replaced for your 411. So try revisiting it again.
Re: How Do U Like This Web Site? by my2cents(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2008
I don't have to, because I just did. Explain this please:

Unless I am missing something (note the URL and text, both circled in red), I guess the igbo I smoked this morning with 9ice didn't mess with my brain that much. I think you are the one who needs to verify before posting. It doesn't make sense that the site would show up in one part of the world but not another. Are you sure you are not viewing from your local server? tongue

Re: How Do U Like This Web Site? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2008
We aint xchanging words right?
Because even with my phone i can veiw it clearly.
Unless your browser is . . . .
Re: How Do U Like This Web Site? by Neptune(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2008
ahh, this is what i get though. undecided

Re: How Do U Like This Web Site? by my2cents(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2008
yes, my browser is the almighty firefox. I view sites with nothing less.

Anyways, just thought I should bring it up. You never know who might want to buy your product and where they are located. My not being able to view your site may have lost you millions. You never know wink

Au revoir mon ami

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters - How Can We Help Each Other? / Website: My Lastest Release! / What Do The Gurus Think Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.