Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. (950 Views)

Pictures Yoruba Leaders And Eze Ndiigbo During Election / The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi / Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by nduchucks: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2013
This is to wish the 2013 Eze and Eze Nwanyi gburugburu of NL a happy new year.

May I recommend that you increase your visibility and participation in the politics section and give the appropriate face to Ndiigbo and her causes. Your leadership is needed as some wayward folks will soon control the agenda, if you do not.

Dalu o.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by EzePromoe: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2013
OCHOKWU INTERNATIONAL!

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: This is to wish the 2013 Eze and Eze Nwanyi gburugburu of NL a happy new year.

May I recommend that you increase your visibility and participation in the politics section and give the appropriate face to Ndiigbo and her causes. Your leadership is needed as some wayward folks will soon control the agenda, if you do not.

Dalu o.

I'm laughing at Odumchi becoming an Eze-Igbo.....To be honest,I rarely consider Aros pure Igbo! Odumchi isn't qualified to lead the Igbo that I sprunged from...Dude is confused and hasn't done sh..it yet. I really miss Onlytruth with his wits and intelligence. Odumchi will fail as Eze-Igbo! All of a sudden somebody who is barely Igbo was forced on the pure Igbo....Nonsense...He won't achieve sh..it! Mark my words!
Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by EzePromoe: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2013
NRI PRIEST, i'm still finding it difficult to believe that this shït is coming from you! Aro isn't pure Igbo? So pathetic. I can see the problem we are going through. You're never helping matters as pertaining to our ceaseless effort to unite the Igbos all around the world. I'm hearing this for the first time from you! Seriously!
Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2013
Eze,I'm sorry came off like that but truth is that Aro were mixed with Akpa and Ibibio.....Does that make them pure blood?? Answer is NO! This single fact alone disqualifies Odumchi from even contesting...I will speak nothing but the truth...Odumchi himself knows that they aren't pure Igbo and is supposed to take a back seat!
Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2013
Arochukwu has brought nothing but disgrace,shame and curses to Igbo land; They and their Isu brethrens introduced the ugly and inhuman trade known as "slave trade"....They brought tears,pains and cries in the homes of their fellow Igbo as they kidnap,maim and destroy anything on their way from getting what they want. Today,Isu is a history....No culture nor identity. Aro on the other hand has been reduced to nothing...If it wasn't for Eri,Nri and their decendants the Igbo will be lost.
Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by 9jaIhail(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
NRI PRIEST: Arochukwu has brought nothing but disgrace,shame and curses to Igbo land; They and their Isu brethrens introduced the ugly and inhuman trade known as "slave trade"....They brought tears,pains and cries in the homes of their fellow Igbo as they kidnap,maim and destroy anything on their way from getting what they want. Today,Isu is a history....No culture nor identity. Aro on the other hand has been reduced to nothing...If it wasn't for Eri,Nri and their decendants the Igbo will be lost.

Mazi Nri Priest, i can't believe this is coming from an intellectual man like you, please tell me someone hijacked your username.

instead of uttering statements that is capable to disunite us,We should be charging our new Eze to wake up and take his responsibilities.Though i have been on holidays for a while but since i returned i have thoroughly checked to see if there is some activities of eze that i missed while on holidays but i see non, unless someone has to point out the link of the threads for me. Our Eze need to wake up.
Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by EzePromoe: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
NRI PRIEST: Eze,I'm sorry came off like that but truth is that Aro were mixed with Akpa and Ibibio.....Does that make them pure blood?? Answer is NO! This single fact alone disqualifies Odumchi from even contesting...I will speak nothing but the truth...Odumchi himself knows that they aren't pure Igbo and is supposed to take a back seat!
Here yourself! Just read your post over and over again. Even if they are mixed, is the name 'Odumchi' Igbo or not?
Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by EzePromoe: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
NRI PRIEST: Arochukwu has brought nothing but disgrace,shame and curses to Igbo land; They and their Isu brethrens introduced the ugly and inhuman trade known as "slave trade"....They brought tears,pains and cries in the homes of their fellow Igbo as they kidnap,maim and destroy anything on their way from getting what they want. Today,Isu is a history....No culture nor identity. Aro on the other hand has been reduced to nothing...If it wasn't for Eri,Nri and their decendants the Igbo will be lost.
Please this is the 21st century not the 11th. This Aro vs. Nri who-is-more-Igbo tussle is long dead and buried together with our forefathers. Na wa for Naija o! African country against another African country, A Nigerian tribe (Igbo) against another Nigerian tribe (Yoruba), An Igbo group (Nri) and another Igbo group (Aro), what's wrong with our people. Nri Priest, as far as Aro is Igbo pure or impure (which I believe that word don't exist), they are entitled to whatever we do here. Be it Ikwerre, Ika, Igbanke, Aro, Nri even the indigenous Igbo of Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea and others, we're all Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by Duru1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: This is to wish the 2013 Eze and Eze Nwanyi gburugburu of NL a happy new year.

Dalu o.

I guess the visibility you give to Igbo causes can be regarded as inappropriate even with your pseudo-Igbo identity. By the way, cheers you expunged yourself from the bands of wayward.
Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by Duru1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
I never thought to witness this degree of recklessness and display of stark ignorance from supposedly Igbo peep. Who the hell is pure Igbo or not? People should be careful when they tread on certain historical postulation. I hope Nri Priest should be guarded when making public statements about certain people especially about ancestry. A school of thought informs us that Nri might have something to do with Igala.
Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by nduchucks: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Duru1:

I guess the visibility you give to Igbo causes can be regarded as inappropriate even with your pseudo-Igbo identity. By the way, cheers you expunged yourself from the bands of wayward.

What's with the jab? Do I know you?
Re: Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. by dafman10(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: OCHOKWU INTERNATIONAL!

u got me cracking very hard. Actually dis is wat i call my swit igbo gal frnd anytime she's playfully lookin for trouble wey dey sleep.

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Heads Jonathan's Re-election Team / Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? / If GEJ Dies Today What Will He Be Remembered For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.