Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi (3747 Views)

Pictures Yoruba Leaders And Eze Ndiigbo During Election / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / Happy New Year To Eze Igbo Gburugburu Of Nairaland And Eze Nwanyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by odumchi: 12:30am On Jan 14, 2013
Ndi Igbo Nairaland, nma nma nu.

Like many of you have already indicated, the time has certainly grown ripe for me to officiate my anticipated tenure as the Eze Ndi Igbo nke Nairaland. However, as a student, certain things have prevented me from doing so much earlier. Therefore, seizing this opportunity by the throat, I would like to do so by first drawing attention to the people whose hard work and support have made this all possible:

First of all, I would like to proffer my appreciation and thanks to the former Eze, Onlytruth, and the members of his cabinet: Point B, FACE, Sam_Ikenna, and all others that I may have forgotten to include, in recognition of the tremendous amount of hard work and time which they have invested in the affairs of this office. These people have not only worked to elevate this office in terms of influence and appeal, but are the very individuals who are responsible for its inception.

Secondly, I would like to tender a very warm and appreicative "ndeewo" (thank you) to all those, both Igbo and non Igbo, who supported me in the various stages of my relatively short campaign. Bearing in mind the tremendous expectations that I bear on my shoulders, I would like to give each and every one of you the assurance that I intend to endeavor my best to achieve my mission as Eze. And with this, I will move onto the main topic, my agenda.

Agenda:
As the humble leader of Umu Igbo on this large website, it is my foremost intention see to it that we grow into a solidly united and well-represented nation comprised of unique opinions, diverse people, and a single, powerful voice. Furthermore, I intend for my tenure to foster respect and understand among us Igbo peoples and to use them to treat the wounds inflicted upon us by several years of hatred, misunderstanding, and political manipulation.
Realistically speaking, I am well aware of the limits which this organization's abilities are subject to. Since we are relatively young, we will not be able to immediately achieve many of the aims which we have set for ourselves. Therefore, this new year will be a year of expansion, growth, and exposure for us, as we strive to make our organization well-known in the Igbo political sphere.

Guided by our ever-adapting constitution and by the graceful hand of God, my administration will maintain most of the previous administration's policies especially those regarding our structuring, as outlined in the constitutional conference.

I hereby leave the floor open for questions regarding any of our policies and for my co-Eze, Ogugua.

1 Like

Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by OdenigboAroli1: 12:53am On Jan 14, 2013
I dont support your election at all, you are not fit to rule over omambala great sons tongue
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Ngwakwe: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2013
You are welcome to the throne where criticism is not easily appreciated but is needed for a solid based people oriented services.

Welcome to the world where enemies are readily available and good friends are most times your betrayer.

Never seek to please everybody but follow a definite vision as you have already marshaled out.

Ejim ohere a, na-ekele gi.

Eze, I gadi ndu rue mgbe ebighiebim
Ndewo, ka Udo chiaa eze
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by dayokanu(m): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2013
Welcome eze Odumchi.

We hope your reign wont be like the previous useless Ezee
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by DuduNegro: 1:16am On Jan 14, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:
I dont support your election at all, you are not fit to rule over omambala great sons tongue

why not? Is he osu.....is that why an omambala will not follow his leadership?
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Ngwakwe: 1:18am On Jan 14, 2013
This impostor with a pirated user name has appeared again.

Foul Spirit who always work at night.

Don't be deceived by his user name. He is not Chino, he is one of the enemies of Igbo Nation who added a dot to an original User name to cause confusion among our people.

Umunne k'anyi gbachi ya nkiti.

Odenigbo Aroli.:
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by babapupa: 1:18am On Jan 14, 2013
lol....
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by DuduNegro: 1:20am On Jan 14, 2013
Odumchi,

I second dk in welcoming you to your ledership role. You are a good leader and your people may not have known this but they will soon find out.

I welcome you warmly with this bowl of kola. This is our way in Yorubaland to welcome peace and partnership.

2 Likes

Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by odumchi: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Odumchi,

I second dk in welcoming you to your ledership role. You are a good leader and your people may not have known this but they will soon find out.

I welcome you warmly with this bowl of kola. This is our way in Yorubaland to welcome peace and partnership.

I appreciate the kind words and the kola, my brother.

dayokanu: Welcome eze Odumchi.

We hope your reign wont be like the previous useless Ezee

Thanks, Dayo.

Ngwakwe: You are welcome to the throne where criticism is not easily appreciated but is needed for a solid based people oriented services.

Welcome to the world where enemies are readily available and good friends are most times your betrayer.

Never seek to please everybody but follow a definite vision as you have already marshaled out.

Ejim ohere a, na-ekele gi.

Eze, I gadi ndu rue mgbe ebighiebim
Ndewo, ka Udo chiaa eze

Nwanna mu, Ngwakwe, ndeewo o. I appreciate your support.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by pazienza(m): 2:57am On Jan 14, 2013
Kam jee puta, m na abia kwa.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by DuduNegro: 2:58am On Jan 14, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:

omanbala, im still waiying for your answer. fear no let you respond....stupid monkey!
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 14, 2013
May your reign be peaceful...long live the Eze.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by GARRIx7(m): 4:46am On Jan 14, 2013
I come in Peace...

On behalf of the citizens of Garri kingdom, I wish to welcome you to your leadership role. May you reign in wisdom, justice, fairness and truth. I pray your reign brings unity, peace and progress amongst Ndigbo on this forum.

It shall be well with you.

Kindly accept my humble gift and best wishes.

Hon. Garri (x7)

Executive Secretary (controversial)

GPAN.

Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by nduchucks: 4:54am On Jan 14, 2013
I join others in welcoming you and wishing you the best throughout the new year. Your leadership is desperately needed in this section of NL. Bestof luck to you, Chukwu gozie gi.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 14, 2013
ndu_chucks: Your leadership is desperately needed in this section of NL. .
Exactly! Eze i ga di oo! Chukwu gozie gi.May your reign bring peace and unity amongst ndi igbo on this forum.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by iykak47: 6:21am On Jan 14, 2013
angry
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by DuduNegro: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2013
GARRI (x7):
I come in Peace...

On behalf of the citizens of Garri kingdom, I wish to welcome you to your leadership role. May you reign in wisdom, justice, fairness and truth. I pray your reign brings unity, peace and progress amongst Ndigbo on this forum.

It shall be well with you.

Kindly accept my humble gift and best wishes.

Hon. Garri (x7)

Executive Secretary (controversial)

GPAN.

...aahh, Garri come correct!! grin. abeg pop dat schnapps, bring the drums out and let's do owambe. cheesy

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=owambe
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Demdem(m): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2013
This is a new era and i am happy for nairaland EzeNdigbo grin grin.
Onlylies tenure was pathetic. I hope for the best this time around.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Rhino5dm: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2013
I'm ready to work with the new Eze Ndigbo hoping his tenure won't turn out to be useless like his predecessor. Though, I still maintain my anger with the shoddy manner which the election committee headed by Maurice Iwu aka PointB.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by DuduNegro: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2013
Rhino,

Point B is a looser and a looney! did you count how many times the nig*ga used the word "PROFILE" in their wrap up meeting last year?

I saved the document and will use it to block any chance of ever making him a moderator in this section..
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
I'm ready to work with the new Eze Ndigbo hoping his tenure won't turn out to be useless like his predecessor. Though, I still maintain my anger with the shoddy manner which the election committee headed by Maurice Iwu aka PointB.

Look at this uncivilized dullard...I will put Odumchi in check. I will watch and see how naive he is.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2013
Demdem: This is a new era and i am happy for nairaland EzeNdigbo grin grin.
Onlylies tenure was pathetic. I hope for the best this time around.

Give me one good reason why you are calling Nwa-Anaedo names. You need to grow up,dude. You are no longer a toddler!
Ifele eme mkpi!
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Rhino,

Point B is a looser and a looney! did you count how many times the nig*ga used the word "PROFILE" in their wrap up meeting last year?

I saved the document and will use it to block any chance of ever making him a moderator in this section..

Why is it that some yoruba men can't keep shut sometimes?? You talk like you own NL...smh
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Rhino5dm: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2013
Yes, even my dog knows that PointBullshit is a replica of Maurice Iwu.

Please, ignore that dehydrated donkey braying all over place.

Dudu_Negro: Rhino,

Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by donchris369: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2013
Hmmmm..... I see the downfall of ndigbo on nairaland this tenure. Why is it that it is only the yorubas that are endorsing the ezeship of odumchi and ogugua. Hmmmm.... I guess, odumchi and ogugua whom i have always percieved as weak will be the easiest way to water down all the efforts of onlytruth by the yorubas. When well meaning ndigbo on nairaland came out enlarge to oppose ogugua who is a confirmed stooge on her appointment, the yorubas frustrated all our efforts with the covert help of the moderators to make sure she is not sholved aside. Hmmmm...... I dont blame them anyway i blame pointlessb who did everything within his powers to install these yoruba stooges as our leaders. Well, i will just sit back and watch as this ndigbo nairaland group crumbles and fall like a pack of cards.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Malawian(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2013
Too many Yorubas welcoming odumchi and ogugua, am i missing something? Hope he is the eze ndigbo and not oba omoyoruba? Btw, any provisions for impeachment once we find out who they really rep?
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Gboliwe: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2013
Welcome Eze udo
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2013
i think ndi igbo on nairaland have achieved a lot in a little time from december till date.the protest by ndi igbo against the induction of Prof. Chinua Achebe and appointing our brother Afamefuna as a mod is something we should be proud of.There are lot to be achieved this year ni ike nke chukwu.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by Rhino5dm: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2013
Yes, he is one of us! How about slitting your throat? Anoufia!

Malawian: Too many Yorubas welcoming odumchi and ogugua, am i missing something? Hope he is the eze ndigbo and not oba omoyoruba? Btw, any provisions for impeachment once we find out who they really rep?
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by PointB: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2013
Welcome to the throne Eze Odumchi.

As you aim to continue in the giant footsteps of our premier Eze OnlyTruth, be assured that we will stand by you every step of the way.

I will however like to suggest a few things:

1. As the tradition dictates, it is imperative you choose your NEW council members.

2. As soon as possible, let's conclude on the reform conference by publishing the official outcome of the conference to enable everyone know the rules guiding the titleship.

Once again, I hope, pray and will lend my support to a successful tenure under your leadership.
Re: The Inauguratory Addresses Of The New Eze And Eze Nwaanyi by donchris369: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2013
My brother, doesnt it sound ridiculous that the yorubas have come out entroupe to felicitate, congratulate and endorsed these so-called igbo leaders, why our igbo brothers dont even give a damn. Something is really amiss somewere, cos, i so much believe that odumchi and ogugua are not representing our interest but the yoruba interest. Let me just sit back and watch as events unfold to prove my doubts wrong.
Malawian: Too many Yorubas welcoming odumchi and ogugua, am i missing something? Hope he is the eze ndigbo and not oba omoyoruba? Btw, any provisions for impeachment once we find out who they really rep?
Malawian:
Too many Yorubas welcoming odumchi and ogugua, am i missing something? Hope he is the eze ndigbo and not oba omoyoruba? Btw, any provisions for impeachment once we find out who they really rep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Hands Over PHCN Power Cops To Private Bidders In 2 Weeks- Anyim / Obi Inspects Golden Oil Industry Located At Harbour Industrial Zone-Onitsha. / Could This Be What The Former Libya Really Looks Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.