Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! (1155 Views)

Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo) / Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / Nigerian Arrested For Kidnapping Rwandan Woman From Kolkata, India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2013
Kolkata, Dec 8, 2012 , DHNS

In a bizarre incident of honour killing, a 29-year-old man beheaded his sister in daylight in Ayubnagar here, barely 13 km from the city centre, and surrendered before the police with her head dangling in his hand.

The incident occurred at 11 am on Friday when Mehtab Alam, a tailor, dragged his sister Nilofer Bibi on the road and beheaded her with a sword for bringing dishonour to the family by running off with her lover.

Nilofer’s headless body lay in a pool of blood for nearly an hour before Deputy Commissioner of Police (Port Division) Mehboob Rehman rushed to the spot and sent the body for post mortem. According to Nadial police, Nilofer (22) was married to Akbar eight years ago and has a 6-year-old son and a 4-year-old daughter.

But on November 28, she ran away with Firoz, a local lad on the pretext of being harassed and tortured by Akbar’s brother. It is alleged that Nilofer had a premarital affair with Firoz. Nilofer’s father lodged a complaint with the police but when Mehtab traced his sister’s whereabouts, he went there enraged, dragged her out and chopped off her head. “Mehtab reached the police station with his sister’s head and the sword used for the crime.

He confessed that he had committed the crime because his sister had dishonoured the family,” Joint Commissioner (Crime) Pallab Kanti Ghosh said. “He also made a confession of planning to kill Firoz, who was saved because he was not at home. Firoz’s sister-in-law Saboo who tried to stop Mehtab is seriously injured. Her right arm is nearly severed and she is battling for life in a hospital,” Ghosh said.

Source here
Re: Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
Barbarism at it's peak!!!Smh! The fùcking psychopath should be beheaded too. Rubbish!!
Re: Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
^On point bruv!
Re: Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! by redsun(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
They are subhumans that lust for honor.I wonder what honor means to them,when they are the most dishonorable?
Re: Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! by plendil: 6:45am On Jan 18, 2013
The man is clearly not okay
Re: Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2013
He is sick!
Re: Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
doubleDx: ^On point bruv!
what a waste to nigeria.wouldnt it have been better if you were born an animal
Re: Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! by juman(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
The mad man should be sentenced to firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
kulyie: what a waste to nigeria.wouldnt it have been better if you were born an animal

What nonsense is this? Why didn't you attack the guy who made the comment? Because I seconded the idea that the psychopath be beheaded too now mean I'm serious about it? Whether you like it or not, what that psychopath did ain't right and it's worth exaggerating his punishment.

Sir/Ma'am, if you don't have anything reasonable to say just get off my thread. Thank you. That I'm a waste to Nigeria? Smh at you! Have we had misunderstandings anywhere on nairaland before?

Na wa o, see me, see wahala o! Why the insult and hatred? We are all animals, aren't we? Let us know if you are something different. Are you a robot?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Sister In Kolkata Honour Killing!!! by joopdoop1: 1:55pm On May 01, 2013
This is really awsome and i love that.. This is very unique thing you put on that post.. Thanks for sharing... Read Full Article

(1) (Reply)

Man Raped By Gang Of Women Opens Up About Ordeal / Horrible Ways Some Robbery Suspect Were Killed / What To Do If Police Tries To Arrest You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.