Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why The Rich Cannot Sleep - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why The Rich Cannot Sleep (1696 Views)

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. / Things Sleep Can Make You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Rich Cannot Sleep by bjcisse: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2008
"The poor cannot sleep because they are hungry, and the rich cannot sleep because the poor is awake".

No wonder rich Nigerians suffer from self-inflicted insomnia with such wickedness in the land

Whats Your take on this?
Re: Why The Rich Cannot Sleep by trhymes(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2008
YOU SEE BROTHER, ONLY THE RICH WITHOUT ENOUGH MONEY AND INVESTMENT CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT. BELIEVE ME BROTHER, THAT PROVERB DOESNT WORK.

THE RICH SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH THEIR POOR GUARDS AWAKE. cool
Re: Why The Rich Cannot Sleep by kellyhoma(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2008
hello,broda rich man no go fit sleep o,cus of d money wey him get 2 much.him go dey fear say make dem no cum carri al d money, but poor man.weh b say im nvr chop go get free mind ro sleep wella, evin doe na onli garri im drink
Re: Why The Rich Cannot Sleep by bgees(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2008
This is just another way a poor man consoles himself.
Another way a poor man envies d rich man.
I SLEEP WHEN I HAVE LOTS OF CASH!
Re: Why The Rich Cannot Sleep by genre(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2008
cos of the evil they've done just ask obj lipsrsealed
Re: Why The Rich Cannot Sleep by ituen(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2008
bgees:

This is just another way a poor man consoles himself.
Another way a poor man envies d rich man.
I SLEEP WHEN I HAVE LOTS OF CASH!

Well said brother.

The diff b/w the poor and rich man is the mindset. Poor people console themselves alot. The rich people think of how to do one thing and get paid over and over again. that what we call ROYALTY.

Which is better:

Having 1000 shops and getting 1% profit from them each

OR

Having 1 shop and getting 100% from it

You see, if 1 shop fails, the remaining 999 can perform.

ADVICE
Change your mindset and you can get your millions rightaway.

There is a new trend of technology coming to nigeria, if your interested, call me on 08034000375, 08028387855 or mail me on barone_greenback@yahoo.com for more info.

MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

STOP ENVYING THE RICH!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Chat! / What Exactly Is Happening On This Forum?! / She Stole From Me. After All I Did For Her. [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.