Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? (23261 Views)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Pls advice, should he fight back? How? / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

Nwanem, i trust you to see the woods for the trees.

I thought this one should be a no brainer
The man has tried
God won't even blame him for applying wisdom
If I had seen that latter post by the OP,I would have just made one post on the subject.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:10am On Jan 15, 2013
logica: Once again, does sending $1000 a month as child support sound like "abandonment" to you? Spare me all that "blah blah" you wrote up there. Yes or no please. Once you answer, I will paint the true picture of "abandonment" for you. I hope you have an artistic mind. smiley

We obviously know that his sending that money is only because the court asked him to and by law he has no choice or he will be visiting the prison wella. Even if he did not abandon his kids financially, and only because the law is involved, what of other aspects that make up the kids life; socially, academically, spiritually, emotionally and so on.

i thought the lady that posted this in the first place, said the man in question was not restrained from seeing his children, he chose to restrain himself. He is the "sane" spouse here, quiet, loving and understanding like he was portrayed, and yet he chose to have nothing to do with his own children because of the crazy woman he decided to walk down the aile with' with no-blind folds on him. Please say something else.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:14am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

So how would he get into the kids life without getting into jail in the process?

Or going to jail is part of the deal?

Shebi is when he has tried to get into the kids life and failed, that we will see a possibility of jail terms here, he did not try at all....(as according to the poster) to the point that she had to ask him why he was not visiting his kids irrespective of the problems on ground.

little wonder he did not fight for the custody of the kids in the first place, because obviously the allegations were true. it was easier for him to dish out $1000.00 freely and be free of the burden of raising the kids you willingly and moaningly brought to the world.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 3:16am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

Shebi is when he has tried to get into the kids life and failed, that we will see a possibility of jail terms here, he did not try at all....(as according to the poster) to the point that she had to ask him why he was not visiting his kids irrespective of the problems on ground.

Did you read that went the kids came to visit him the wife quickly went to report that he had Alcoholic wines in his fridge while the kids were around? Why would a woman report her ex has wine in the fridge if not to put him in Jail? So you want him to continue so the woman can accuse him of child molestation for hugging his daughters too tight?

Did you read that he bought the kids phone to contact him which the wife promptly destroyed?

You mean he hasnt tried enough and until he lands in jail before he actually tries

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by logica(m): 3:16am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:
i thought the lady that posted this in the first place, said the man in question was not restrained from seeing his children, he chose to restrain himself.

Excuse me, if you are not dyslexic or something, how does the quote below compare with what you said above?

Fellow Nairalanders is this man right in what he is doing just to avoid a confrontation or custody battle, or should he retain a lawyer too to fight for shared custody of the kids?

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

We obviously know that his sending that money is only because the court asked him to and by law he has no choice or he will be visiting the prison wella. Even if he did not abandon his kids financially, and only because the law is involved, what of other aspects that make up the kids life; socially, academically, spiritually, emotionally and so on.

i thought the lady that posted this in the first place, said the man in question was not restrained from seeing his children, he chose to restrain himself. He is the "sane" spouse here, quiet, loving and understanding like he was portrayed, and yet he chose to have nothing to do with his own children because of the crazy woman he decided to walk down the aile with' with no-blind folds on him. Please say something else.

Who is this person please
Can you read the two posts by the OP
Sheesh!

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

Did you read that went the kids came to visit him the wife quickly went to report that he had Alcoholic wines in his fridge while the kids were around?

Did you read that he bought the kids phone to contact him which the wife promptly destroyed?

You mean he hasnt tried enough and until he lands in jail before he actually tries

You forgot to add that according to the OP,the alcohol allegation was just one of several
The woman is evil
He needs to distance himself from her or else jail is his next destination

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 3:20am On Jan 15, 2013
nwando:

You forgot to add that according to the OP,the alcohol allegation was just one of several
The woman is evil
He needs to distance himself from her or else jail is his next destination

A woman that already reports that he has alcohol in his fridge even though that didnt stick, How long would it be before she files a case that would stick to him and send him to jail?

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:20am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

Did you read that went the kids came to visit him the wife quickly went to report that he had Alcoholic wines in his fridge while the kids were around? Why would a woman report her ex has wine in the fridge if not to put him in Jail? So you want him to continue so the woman can accuse him of child molestation for hugging his daughters too tight?

he did now. he tried by having alcohol in the fridge that he knows his wife will find, and also buying phones he clearly knows his wife would break. why he never fought to keep his kids still beats me.Hmmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 3:22am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

he did now. he tried by having alcohol in the fridge that he knows his wife will find, and also buying phones he clearly knows his wife would break. why he never fought to keep his kids still beats me.Hmmmmmmm!!!!!

You know in most custody battles the woman wins 85% of the time especially with kids under 10, Girls for that matter.

Unless the wife is a junkie there is no way she wouldnt get custody

Infact where is Kobojunkie, I have missed her
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

and you "obviously know this" how? You know him personally or where you at the court case?

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:24am On Jan 15, 2013
logica:

Excuse me, if you are not dyslexic or something, how does the quote below compare with what you said above?

I think you are the one not reading in- between the lines here. He had to ask the public first if he should fight for the custody of his children, when he has everything in his laps to fight the crazy woman he married with...who does that?? I have to ask and wonder if i should keep my children from someone who is suffering from mental disorders. Okwu!!!!!!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 15, 2013
dayokanu:

A woman that already reports that he has alcohol in his fridge even though that didnt stick, How long would it be before she files a case that would stick to him and send him to jail?

Some women are pure evil
A relative of mine married one
The woman will a give herself a black eye and ask the kids to say their dad did it,she will call police and my cousin would end up in jail
For the love of his kids,this man stayed and tried to make it work
till one day in the heat of her madness she took a knife and stabbed him and stabbed herself and called 911 and the kids this time around told on her and she went to jail and he finally had the courage to move on with his life
Had the kids gone along with her,the man would have been languishing in prison now.
Of course some lawyer got her out after serving a short term,he would not have been that lucky
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

This is a very funny post.
Everyone here who doesnt have alcohol in their fridge pls hands up.

So since he knew his wife would break the phone he shld not have bought one abi? So how would he be able to speak to his kids on birthdays, holidays... ie days he does not have custody? By calling the wife so she can report him for violating the restraining order?

He didnt fight to keep his kids? By buying a phone to keep in touch and maintaining visitation rights even at the risk of having false sexual and abuse charges filed against him?

Na real wa for those who refuse to read.

2 Likes

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

I think you are the one not reading in- between the lines here. He had to ask the public first if he should fight for the custody of his children, when he has everything in his laps to fight the crazy woman he married with...who does that?? I have to ask and wonder if i should keep my children from someone who is suffering from mental disorders. Okwu!!!!!!

I'm not even sure you read the post at all. The OP is the one asking the question... the man has made his choice already.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by logica(m): 3:26am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

I think you are the one not reading in- between the lines here. He had to ask the public first if he should fight for the custody of his children, when he has everything in his laps to fight the crazy woman he married with...who does that??
Excuse you? You just proved beyond reasonable doubt that you are dyslexic. For your information, the OP (that be 'original poster' for your sake) is NOT the man in question. Please ask Dayo to call you on the telephone and read the post to you.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:28am On Jan 15, 2013
Woged2005: But this has backfired, as her husband has refused to visit, see or even call the kids for the past 7 months. Rather he simply mails the child support. No amount of preaching has changed this man’s heart to call or even start visiting his kids. We don’t know if and when he will. Everyone is just shocked! Very sad!

Fellow Nairalanders is this man right in what he is doing just to avoid a confrontation or custody battle, or should he retain a lawyer too to fight for shared custody of the kids? The kids are in the middle. My interest? I am a God-mother to one of the girls…weeping!!

David, this is from the orginal post, hope you will see the child support part.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

I am more than convinced you must be responding to a separate thread.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

David, this is from the orginal post, hope you will see the child support part.

the post says nothing about whether he is paying child support by force or by choice. It simply says he "mails child support". Is it a crime to mail child support now?

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:30am On Jan 15, 2013
logica: Excuse you? You just proved beyond reasonable doubt that you are dyslexic. For your information, the OP (that be original poster for your sake) is NOT the man in question. Please ask Dayo to call you on the telephone and read the post to you.

You are suffering from the same disease, why should the poster ask on his behalf if he should fight for the kids?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

i tire my brother. How many on this thread can boast of spending that much on their own kids that they see everyday?

Na wetin?.... for ages 7 and 10 that use clothes reck , that only cost fortune not to talk of feeding , school supplies and activities . She's a registered nurse making almost $60k per annum if not more cos its Yankee, she can afford it wella....she's just adamant to dealwith the guy ... just drop that Abeg .

Ronke thanks for that first post..... craze or no craze na person wey take care of una you go first answer and put the other sane one for old folks home period ....let him go and tell his story ( how his wife's a bit ch) to his unit manager na today?

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by logica(m): 3:32am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

You are suffering from the same disease, why should the poster ask on his behalf if he should fight for the kids?
Jezuz save me! Why should Ronke ask on her (the wife) behalf why the man had wine in his fridge? That must mean Ronke is the psychotic woman in question. My logic is superb. Standing ovation please!

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

Reminds me of a story where someone was asked in CRK WAEC to write an essay on The Lord Jesus Christ and he starts thus

Who am I to talk about our Lord and savior Jesus whose shoes I am not worthy to untie
I would rather talk about a lesser being like John the Baptist

Then he proceeded to write 2 foolscap sheets on John the baptist
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:33am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

go back to page 14 and scroll down you would see Ileobatojo"s post, she has the original poster's quote in there, i do not have time to sift through the pages....
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 15, 2013
Is it a full moon?

*Checks window*

it's a full moon tonight !! grin

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:36am On Jan 15, 2013
davidylan:

the post says nothing about whether he is paying child support by force or by choice. It simply says he "mails child support". Is it a crime to mail child support now?

When you are giving money to your family willingly, i think is "monthly allowance", when it is not willingly nko "child support" you are supporting the chld because the court said so.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 15, 2013
nwando:

Reminds me of a story where someone was asked in CRK WAEC to write an essay on The Lord Jesus Christ and he starts thus

Who am I to talk out our Lord and savior Jesus whose shoes I am not worthy to untie
I would rather talk about a lesser being like John the Baptist

Then he proceeded to write 2 foolscap sheets on John the baptist
grin grin grin grin

Biko the thing tire me o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by logica(m): 3:36am On Jan 15, 2013
nwando: Is it a full moon?
LMAO. More like f00l moon.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by ronkebp(f): 3:38am On Jan 15, 2013
logica: Jezuz save me! Why should Ronke ask on her (the wife) behalf why the man had wine in his fridge? That must mean Ronke is the psychotic woman in question. My logic is superb. Standing ovation please!

Story.story!!!!!! i won't be that crazy to stop my ex-hubby from visiting his kids, unless he has psychological problems.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

When you are giving money to your family willingly, i think is "monthly allowance", when it is not willingly nko "child support" you are supporting the chld because the court said so.

It is not that straight forward. Most men prefer to ask the court to determine the level of child support PARTICULARLY when they are dealing with a hateful spouse who would love nothing than to keep dragging them to court for frivolous reasons. That way she cant use the "he isnt paying as much as he should" excuse to drag his ass to jail. Simples. Just because court sets a figure does not mean he is paying only grudgingly.

Besides if he truly didnt want to pay there is nothing stopping him from taking the next flight to Botswana.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

go back to page 14 and scroll down you would see Ileobatojo"s post, she has the original poster's quote in there, i do not have time to sift through the pages....

I went there... the OP is talking one thing you are talking another.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by logica(m): 3:41am On Jan 15, 2013
ronkebp:

Story.story!!!!!! i won't be that crazy to stop my ex-hubby from visiting his kids, unless he has psychological problems.
LMAO. It's OK. I knew you wouldn't get my post. It wasn't for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Send Their Kids To Boarding Schools? / Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.