Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. (23299 Views)

Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Kneeling Down To Greet Mother-in-law: Oddity Or Obeisance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by greatgod2012(f): 5:08am On Sep 09, 2012
Hi peeps, can u kneel down to beg your spouse or bf or gf after a fight.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Mynd44: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2012
No I can't and I don't expect her to
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2012
No i cant, i can only kneel down and pray to God.

3 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by taryour(f): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2012
As long as its my hubby,i do it so no big deal. Its a sign of my respect afterall he is my husband although he dosnt like it.

12 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by obowunmi(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2012
Boyfriend/girlfriend.....HECK NO.

Spouse, well it depends.

3 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by ifyalways(f): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2012
There's a huge difference between a couple fighting/having a misunderstanding and one partner going against the set rules/acting somehow. (lack better words to use)

When there's a misunderstanding, we talk it through, apologise and laugh at each other and move on. When I do silly things like dealing with his CC's or wallet and he's sulking, I dey corner am by stooping, kneeling nakid to apologise. Doesn't stop me from doing it again nor make him stop respecting and loving me.

If you are married to a jerk that would read meaning into that or he's just uncomfy with that, then please don't do it.

Keyword is husband oh,won't be caught dead massaging an ordinary boyfriend ego.

4 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2012
We sit down and talk for hours after that both side says sorry and we become happy family once again.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2012
When You are married to a good spouse, pride and ego has no place in that home.
I will not only kneel down but I will lie down and open my legs (don't ask me for what, all I know is that all sins get forgiven with the lie down leg open technique"
Anyway, I knelt down once and he asked me not to do it again. Said he is not God, but I have no problem kneeling down, I kneel or bend down to great my parents and inlaws, I bend down even in a shopping mall to greet an elder I meet. So as a Christain Pride has no place

33 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by slimyem: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2012
I won't even hesitate to..
Its a small price to pay for peace to reign!

12 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2012

24 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by freecocoa(f): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2012
I will kneel if i have to for my hubby but will not try it for a boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2012
taryour: As long as its my hubby,i do it so no big deal. Its a sign of my respect afterall he is my husband although he dosnt like it.

Your response is contradictory. You do it as a sign of respect? He doesn't like it, yet you persist in doing it! So you're not respecting his wishes, are you?

@ Topic. I wouldn't have my wife kneel down for any reason whatsoever. If she offends me, she simply says she's sorry, and that's as far as it goes. Kneel down to me, when I'm not God?
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by wonlasewonimi: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2012
Siena:

Your response is contradictory. You do it as a sign of respect? He doesn't like it, yet you persist in doing it! So you're not respecting his wishes, are you?

@ Topic. I wouldn't have my wife kneel down for any reason whatsoever. If she offends me, she simply says she's sorry, and that's as far as it goes. Kneel down to me, when I'm not God?

it's not a matter of being god, it's normal to to go on your kneels in yoruba culture.

4 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

it's not a matter of being god, it's normal to to go on your kneels in yoruba culture.

It's a general question, I'm not Yoruba, but this question applies to everyone.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
Siena:

Lol
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by wonlasewonimi: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
Siena:

It's a general question, I'm not Yoruba, but this question applies to everyone.

I know you are not Yoruba but going down on one's kneels is a sign of humility so to speak.

When you proposed to your wife did you throw the ring on her forehead? just joking

3 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2012
Women should understand and know their role in a marriage.
Be submissive and all good things will come to you.
Learn to accept your husband as your Lord, Lover, and provider.
You kneel to insignificant people? How much more the one who feeds and clothes you. The one who gives you children, the one whom without you would not be a missus!
Please respect and worship your husbands. The own the keys to your life and happiness.
I see that madam chaircover has the right idea-worship his ego, no matter how small the gift.
Tayour too,gets the idea.
A word is enough for the wise ones.
Thhe fact that when you kneel down for hubby and he tells you to get up does not mean he does not enjoy it and get a rush when you do it.
A wise woman@always finds a way to massage her husband/partners ego.

3 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Excelboi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
Real men don't kneel down, they make up !
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by 0ldDirtyBastard: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
guilty, i must admit ....well if you happened to have accidentally peed into her cupboard mistaking it for the toilet then she decides you have to gerrout in the middle of the night, then you must do all for love(or sleep)

1 Like

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by casestudy: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
mehn! I've not tried that before! Kinda weird though. But anything to get ur sweeeeha back is worth trying especially when you're d one that screwed up big time. Although not always if u ask me cos someone has to be d one with d balls hanging down there and not just being too soft n emotional every now n then.

2 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by dplordx(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
Emmy9ite: No i cant, i can only kneel down and pray to God.

Duh! Who doesnt kneel down daily before a gal. Atleast, you gotta kneel down when you gotta phuck cool

4 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
No yeye boyfriend deserves me kneeling down for him to beg! For wetin nau? I can only do that to my hubby when the need arises.

1 Like

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by ChrisGnarly: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
I can do it, bt wount fight wt my wife or gf, no mata what. Y nt talk d talk, y she no go hear and adhear to it, must u fight to settle a disput bw u n ur wife or....
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
Bullshit!!! Kneel down for what dah F? :-/
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Obinto44(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
Y nt if dat'll close d case at hand and mek her hapi.meanwhile, should'nt xpect dat always

1 Like

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by searay2(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
No big deal! I can do it over and over again
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by meimoks(f): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
grin*juz passing by*
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Osrachingy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
Abi mo ti Kneel down niii....not in dis life....not in the next!!
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
This is what topic we have when there are no Boko Haramic and disaster news on sundays,....Commendable, you people can keep kneeling, brb.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
Excelboi: Real men don't kneel down, they make up !
How about this. Real men do anything to keep their family. Kneel down, make up, say "i love you", "i'm sorry". Real men embrace their most defiant children. Even God made that decision by sending His Only son as a sacrifice for humanity. Kneeling down takes nothing from you but add more to you. Respect they say is reciprocal. However,this doesn't make you a yes sir,yes ma slave and mumu to your partner(wife,hubby)

3 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by aleroo(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
taryour: As long as its my hubby,i do it so no big deal. Its a sign of my respect afterall he is my husband although he dosnt like it.
If he doesnt like it why do you do it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes / Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.