Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE (8414 Views)

How To Make Pizza / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! / Pizza In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
wow its been close to 2 years since i made that promise...but not to worry, i think its about time to make this promise a reality. having critically evaluated the sociopolitical situation of our country, i decided to redeem the times/days by making this post happen coz the days are clearly beyound reasonable doubt shown to be evil (story for another day). this thread was purposely created with the intention of empowering young people with cooking/chef skills nothwithstanding thier lack of the state of the art luxurious cooking equipments. and also assist people who desire to prepare this delicious food at the comfort of their homes.

If you ask any kids what is their favorite, their first answer will be PIZZA…Pizza are a great hit with kids and they love it anytime of the week..But the pizza which you get from shops are not that much healthy (this is a fact i have personally experienced among some employers and employees in certain restaurants), So make pizza at home because homemade are so much healthier and guilt free since you know what is in that..Are you so much worried that you can’t make homemade pizza because you don’t own a oven..Who told you that pizza can be only made in oven..Here I am giving you a healthy pizza that is made on stove top well under 30 mins..I got my oven just a year back, During the initial stage I was making pizza on stove top just on a frying pan or griddle pan..

Then I made it in microwave, I will post that recipe soon..After I bought my very own OTG oven I started making pizza in that..I get so many request to show me pizza without a oven, so I thought to share this kids friendly recipe which can be made in less than 30 mins..
The cool thing about this recipe is you can whip up anytime of the day..Since there is no yeast in it, it can be made pretty instant. And also these pizzas are made with wheat flour which is a lot more healthier than regular all purpose flour. If you are making this for kids you can add plenty of vegetables and cover those up with plenty of cheese which makes it so healthy and kids are never going to find out what is inside that when they are covered with cheese..I used regular tomato ketchup as a sauce for this pizza, but you could use any pizza sauce of your choice..So try this healthy pizza right now and have fun with your kids..

Ingrediants:

For Dough:
Whole Wheat Flour / Atta – 1 cup
Salt to taste
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Water as needed

For Toppings:
Onion – 1 sliced into thin rounds
Tomato- 1 sliced into thin rounds
Capsicum / Bell pepper – 4-5 slices
Tomato Ketchup – 2 tblspn or as needed
Olives – 4 chopped(optional)
Mozarella Cheese – as needed
Oregano – 1 tsp (optional)
Chat Masala – 1 tsp( optional)
Salt a pinch
Pepper a pinch
Oil- 1 tblspn
Method:

Start by making the dough. Mix wheat flour, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Add water and make into a soft dough.

Now roll it out into thick roti. Place it over a nonstick tawa. Cover and cook for 3 mins. Open the lid and flip over.

Spread some sauce on top. Place onions, tomatoes, capsicum, olives on top.

Sprinkle with some oregano, salt, pepper and chat masala. Add lots of cheese on top.

Place back on the tawa and cover with a lid. Let it cook for 5 mins on a medium flame.

Now the cheese must have melted. Slice and serve.
Hold on! i am not the original poster the owner of this site http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2012/03/whole-wheat-vegetable-pizza-made-on.html deserves all the credit. you can check there for comprehensive information. thanks for reading...enjoy your PIZZA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by outrage: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
I don't see anything?
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
is like you guys are really hungry to eat PIZZA,dont worry, just hold on a little, soon a well prepared pizza will be served you cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by tpia5: 4:30am On Jan 15, 2013
Arent you going to post anything?
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
tpia@:
tpia@! i will post, only @ the appointed time. just keep watching and waiting, happy viewing. MODS Please bear with me
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by TableLeg(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
tpia@:
If the OP doesn, i am sure you will.. You always seem to have something to say anyway :-)
TILAPIA!
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by 04kaa: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
hahaha Titi Tilapia.. so the poster didnt post anything ..na wa o , i need some pizza

1 Like

Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by upmanagers: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think most people will prefer to just geta pizza from fast food and resturants but if you are interested in making home made pizza then you can follow this tips.

For pizza dough you need:
>Flour, lukewarm water, olive oil, salt dry yeast

For the sauce that you spread on ur pizza:
>Tomato ketchup, cheese, grinded dry Black pepper, grinded red pepper, drinded dry galic, dry basil, dry persley, onion powder and or rosemary. (You can add other spices you like to give it different flavour)

To make your dough
1. drop all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and add luke warm water.
2. Mix very well so it will stretch and allow to rise by leaving in the bowl for about an hour covered with a clean towel
3. Mix again to remove any unwanted air and refridgirate your dough over night or for about 6 to 9 hours in the fridge

After the hours of waiting bring out you dough from the fridge if its too soft add more flour one tablespoon at a time so you don't over add flour and keep in d fridge again for about 45mins to 1 hour
get a flat wide pan and spread a bit of flour on the pan so it won't stick,
put your dough on the pan and spead it to fill the flat pan
Now put the dough in a pre heated oven of 500degrees for about 10mins

Now mix all your sauce and pour ontop of your pizza making sure it goes round

Put your pizza back in the oven for another 10-15 mins

Your pizza is ready.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
cover again till the cheese melts and bottom crisp up
Slice and serve

Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by tpia6: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wait- are you black?

@ op
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
tpia6:
Wait- are you black?

@ op
yes
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by tpia6: 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Black as in. . . . . .
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2014
tpia6:
Black as in. . . . . .
as in what? my dear am African o if you like
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
I love pizza
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by Durchess(f): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2014
I ll try ds soon.
Re: How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE by jigga666: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
allow us to supply live and/or processed chicken and quality eggs to you within Abuja and environs.

Damivics Holdings Nigeria Limited. We have a standard farm with quality eggs laid by chickens from our reputable farm, broilers and all poultry products. Our products are available for pick-up at the farm or to be delivered on order.

We Look forward to satisfying your needs.
Thank you.
Idachaba Daniel Manager Damivics Holdings
08185110461 / simondaniel05@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! Amazing Benefits Of Sesame Seed(beni Seed) Oil / Brand New Ignis Gas Cooker model ACF 003 for Sale @ #26,000. / Your Favorite Type Of Bush Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.