Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed (11940 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead / Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by trendystuf(f): 12:52am On Jan 12, 2013
Handsome Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo is a very fulfilled man. According to Peacefmonline John Dumelo is the Ghanaian Actor with the most number of cars in recent times. All cars are registered in the name of the actor. John was known to own a huge American Tundra 2009 edition but over a short period of time. He presently owns a classic 1998 XJ8 vintage Jaguar and a customized Cadillac Escalade 2011 edition.The newest is a brand new C300 Mercedes Benz 2012 model which is what he is cruising in town presently. John uses his various cars at different places and for different purposes, he presently loves to drive his new Mercedes to public functions and very important places.

Photo credit: Peacefmonline
http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/photos-actor-john-dumelos-fleet-of-cars.html

Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by SlyIg(f): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2013
He believes in cars! People have their different believes sha...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by tellwisdom: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2013
Splits of cars?? angry .....these cars looks more like taxi cars to me.....I will only manage the Eclass angry angry
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by Darlo22(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2013
[b][/b]THE INNER CAUCUS
In almost every corporate setting, there is an inner caucus, an inner clique and the members of that clique need to determine in very clear terms that you are worthy of joining their clique. This inner clique becomes more important, if your boss is a member. I once walked into a clandestine meeting in the office on a Saturday. Immediately I stepped in, my boss became agitated, because I wasn’t expected to show up on a Saturday.
It was really funny because they couldn’t have any meaningful discussion until I left the office later in the evening. At a point my boss came over and enquired when I was leaving and I also discovered that my colleagues who came to the office that day did not come to work but where just sitting idly at their desk waiting for me to leave. Apparently I wasn’t trusted and I do no belong to the clique. A few days later there was a change in the manning structure of my unit and I suspect that this was discussed in that inner caucus meeting. Having cliques in every organization is almost inevitable, they are usually breeding grounds for incompetence and ineptitude as incompetent employees simply do their best to join the clique while their poor performance on the job is overlooked.
Excerpts from my new book-[b][/b]Its Okay to have a bad boss-Understanding the 12 kinds of bosses and how to deal with them

Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by ojoawo(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2013
And Garri still dey increase price
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by azpekuliar: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2013
tellwisdom: Splits of cars?? angry .....these cars looks more like taxi cars to me.....I will only manage the Eclass angry angry

That's not an E-Class mate.
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by tellwisdom: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2013
azpekuliar:

That's not an E-Class mate.

I need to put on my glasses then sad
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by Dreyl(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2013
tellwisdom:

I need to put on my glasses then sad
yeah u hv to
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by StellaBella(f): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dumelo is so hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by seedord247(m): 3:34am On Jan 13, 2013
Stella_Bella: Dumelo is so hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

You must be karen igho sister. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by StellaBella(f): 3:48am On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:

You must be karen igho sister. grin
Hey,
Breathe on someone else!
I cannot tolerate your halitosis!
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by seedord247(m): 5:12am On Jan 13, 2013
Stella_Bella:
Hey,
Breathe on someone else!
I cannot tolerate your halitosis!

Sorry.... Forgot to take my flu shot.. Thats why u see me sneezin fortuitously. shocked

Nevertheless.... Work on your sight organ and apply more make up. grin
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2013
Hmm celebrities with loan cars.
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by safarigirl(f): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2013
Instead of him to invest in houses that have higher value with more years, e dey buy car wey value dey decline and maintenance is expensive, cos the spare parts will not be easy to come by...it may not be a smart decision in the long run

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by rodeo0070(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2013

Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by londoner: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2013
Erm...OP are you sure abt that?

Look at the number plates on the pics....the first one says Maine (guessing Maine USA). Cars in GH usually have the Ghanaian registration like the one he is standing next to.

In fact there is only one car he is pictured with, and that may well be from a movie.

The other pics look like random pics of cars.............lol
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
rodeo0070: ...
yeah it will surely fade away and I will be there waiting for the latest version to come so I can buy it. What the phuck am I making all the money for? Its not like it is legal tender in heaven.
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
rodeo0070: ...
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by rodeo0070(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
blink182: yeah it will surely fade away and I will be there waiting for the latest version to come so I can buy it. What the phuck am I making all the money for? Its not like it is legal tender in heaven.
The bottom line is we have to be wise in everything we do in life...
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by Goldieluks: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
The first and second car mead more sense,don't know about the 3rd and fourth one though.
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
Stella_Bella: Dumelo is so hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.
i swear to God.hes arrrhhh,any time i see gim on tv or pictures,my vagyna always get stickly wet.the guy is just a sex symbol.i call him my baby boy,everyone at home know i like the boy.i can watch a ghanian movie 1oo times because of him :*
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2013
tellwisdom: Splits of cars?? angry .....these cars looks more like taxi cars to me.....I will only manage the Eclass angry angry
bad belle.its the people that dont even own an okada that will be beefing those with cars.just be happy for a human being.bad belle too much for nigerians jare,thats why they bring each other down :@
Re: Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed by Skenge98: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
safarigirl: Instead of him to invest in houses that have higher value with more years, e dey buy car wey value dey decline and maintenance is expensive, cos the spare parts will not be easy to come by...it may not be a smart decision in the long run
safarigirl: Instead of him to invest in houses that have higher value with more years, e dey buy car wey value dey decline and maintenance is expensive, cos the spare parts will not be easy to come by...it may not be a smart decision in the long run
John choice is to buy costly cars, The choice is his, so carry go John.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa / Confusion In Bbnaija House As Tacha Dress Half Nude To Celebrate Her Twin BD / Peep The Kind Nonsense Explicit Pix Musician"danny Young" Snapped. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.