Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa (11935 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2019
OAP Toke Makinwa has advised her social media followers on what they need to do this Valentine’s day if they are still single

According to her, the best thing to do on Valentine’s day as a single person is to Val oneself i.e give oneself all the love usually accorded to a lover on such a day.

Toke Makinwa tweeted:

“Another Valentine and you are single? Val yourself, you deserve all the love you can give yourself. Send yourself flowers for being so badass and strong and beautiful. Change the narrative.”

Perhaps, this is just what Toke Makinwa is planning on doing on February 14 because, as far as we know, she is still single.

https://lailasnews.com/valentines-day-toke-makinwa/

cc lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Davash222(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2019
I should send myself flowers because I’m single I rather send for Ugu leaf and prepare better egusi soup.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by itspzpics(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Na true

No Girl Can Twerk Than Me in Nigeria – Dabota Lawson Declares as she shares Twerking Sexy dance video that got people talking >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by AHCB: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Sending flowers to yourself is a sure sign you're lonely and buttress the fact why you're still single. What ever happened to sending love to others. I mean, there are motherless babies homes and beggars on the streets.

I guess one doesn't need to be surprise this piece of selfish advice is coming from Toke Makinwa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Tamarapetty(f): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
If you have a crush on me, tell me now before i use the valentine money to play 10odds.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
angry this woman is just plain dumb and crazy angry she has never made sense in her life

If you have a verified Google Adsenseee for sale do reach me ASAP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by ct2: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
that is a bad advice

simply Val Jesus

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by SEONaijaExpert: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sometimes you read a post and you look at the personality and you hold back trying to make sense... Because it just doesn't worth it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Rubbish. Useless olosho

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
If you have a crush on me, tell me now before i use the valentine money to play 10odds.
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by freemanbubble: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Okay
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
I hate reading nonsense in d afternoon.mods,pls take note
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Xmichael1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sure
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Sgbate(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
I do,shey I should send ma CBN acct no ni cheesy
LMAO
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
self love
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
self love
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by SAMBARRY: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
AHCB:
Sending flowers to yourself is a sure sign you're lonely and buttress the fact why you're still single. What ever happened to sending love to others. I mean, there are motherless babies homes and beggars on the streets.

I guess one doesn't need to be surprise this piece of selfish advice is coming from Toke Makinwa.
all these envious broke ass men self.always thinking they have the best advice to every single woman cheesy

What's wrong in sending yourself Flowers if not for painment.abi a person would love another human than herself? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
STRAIGHT UP!!
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by fwallex4truth: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Now, see ur life!!!

Buhari, you caused this ooo

ct2:
that is a bad advice

simply Val Jesus
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Sirpaul(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
HOELOWSHOW
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Creativebae(f): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
It'll be boring joor,
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Sabby1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Just look at this artificial attention seeking lady giving us valentine advice

Madam, just say you are single this valentine and looking for someone to mingle with

Anyway, love and not lust is in the air

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Creativebae(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Davash222:
I should send myself flowers because I’m single I rather send for Ugu leaf and prepare better egusi soup.
With big meat, ade game mbok
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Tamarapetty(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sgbate:
I do,shey I should send ma CBN acct no ni cheesy LMAO
Lol, oya

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Hoodbilonia: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
I no get time. Na to go drink beer dat nite. Fuc all those biches.they aint worth shiit

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Yewandequeen(f): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Funny woman
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by KINGwax007(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
VAL yourself!!
Is that even a thing?

If I have someone I want to spend Valentine's with, can I say, I want to VAL you?

Rotten brain everywhere!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious: Man Develops Massive Erection While Taking Picture With Lady (photo) / Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo’s Fleet Of Cars Revealed / Peep The Kind Nonsense Explicit Pix Musician"danny Young" Snapped. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.