Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ugly Or Finer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugly Or Finer (1584 Views)

Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) / Be Honest!!!. Who's Afraid Of Having An Ugly Baby. / What Would You Do If Someone Called Your Kid Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 12, 2013
Visited two of my married cousins(female) this holiday,they are both heavy(preg),btw 6-7months. I notice that the one that use to be a beauty queen has suddenly become ugly,she dosent even leave her house again .while the other one that everybody calls 'monkey no fine' looks finer now with her preg.

My question is this,does pregency make you finer or uglier,any tips on how to remain radiant during those 9months?
Re: Ugly Or Finer by Screwface(m): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2013
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
What a question!
Re: Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2013
[size=13pt]Pregnancy suits some and doesn't suit others. It's different for every woman.[/size]
Re: Ugly Or Finer by EzePromoe: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2013
Pregnancy is punishment for some and blessing for some. Some people take advantage of their pregnancy, they won't go out at all, they won't do anything in the house. Reasons: They're pregnant.
Re: Ugly Or Finer by djeezy(m): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2013
Nothing to comment.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Or Finer by greatgod2012(f): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
There is no amount of response here that is going to change how you are going to be or look, just prepare for it and focus on your health as well as dt of d baby, when you are preggy.
May God help you!
Re: Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
I heard bout a myth and so far it's always true when I see any preggy;

If you're having a boy... you'll look beautiful during preggy grin

Girl? ... you look yucky grin....cos she's taking part of your beauty throughout your preggy.

How to keep your groove on?

Smack a lot of makeup, fix your hair ( mostly braids/twist) and good skin care regimen grin
Re: Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
jidegirl12: I heard bout a myth and so far it's always true when I see any preggy;

Girl? ... you look yucky grin....cos she's taking part of your beauty throughout your preggy.

Smack a lot of makeup, fix your hair ( mostly braids/twist) and good skin care regimen grin
wow..thanks 4 your contribution
Re: Ugly Or Finer by tpia5: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
see how someone is exposing her personal family matters all over the place?

are you mamagee or onila by any chance.
Re: Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 22, 2013
^ i dey pain you? What is personal about this post now.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Or Finer by remecy(f): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2013
jidegirl12: I heard bout a myth and so far it's always true when I see any preggy;

well what i heard is the other way round. When you are preggy for a girl you tend to look more beautiful and for the boy you look so ugly. This has workrd for me and some people i know too.
Re: Ugly Or Finer by tpia5: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
chidyhels: ^ i dey pain you? What is personal about this post now.

your family members should be personal to you, are you envious of your cousins perhaps?
Re: Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
tpia@:

your family members should be personal to you, are you envious of your cousins perhaps?
^ are my cousins the only preg ladies on earth?. I only stated an observation. Or u want me to use you as d example?
Re: Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
I think i will stick to jidegirl's myth. The 'beauty turned ugly' gave birth to a baby gal,while the 'ugly turned beauty' gave birth to a boy.
Though they are both back in shape now.
Re: Ugly Or Finer by neyostica: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Always ugly, will send my wife to her father's house when she's pregnant

1 Like

Re: Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
neyostica: Always ugly, will send my wife to her father's house when she's pregnant
cheesy Thats so unfair nau!
Re: Ugly Or Finer by tpia5: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
chidyhels:
^ are my cousins the only preg ladies on earth?. I only stated an observation. Or u want me to use you as d example?

my dear, if the only validation you receive in life is the one you get from nairaland, then by no means would i be a clog in the wheel of your progress here. Use whoever you want to use, you own your keyboard i assume.

as per your cousins, it does smack of bad breeding for you to publicly comment in that manner, i mean what do you want us to do?

ask nl males to get you pregnant so we can see how you wont be ugly or fine during your own time?
Re: Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 23, 2013
tpia@:

my dear, if the only validation you receive in life is the one you get from nairaland, then by no means would i be a clog in the wheel of your progress here. Use whoever you want to use, you own your keyboard i assume.

as per your cousins, it does smack of bad breeding for you to publicly comment in that manner, i mean what do you want us to do?

ask nl males to get you pregnant so we can see how you wont be ugly or fine during your own time?
I don't knw what and why u create a thread or view an existing one on Nl, for me,its about knowing what others think about a topic,about knowledge and learning everyday.
These topics are sometimes provoked by the happenings around me.
I decide who to use as an example,it could be myself,my family or jst a passerby.
You can impregnate me if u want,maybe i could use that too as an example. Its a free world.
Re: Ugly Or Finer by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2013
cheesy grin

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What I Learned From My Fairytale Marriage / OMG! What's Wrong With This Photo?! / Ffk's Family Disowns His Three Children With Ex Wife Yemisi Wada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.