Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Is It True That There Are Software That Extract Phone No From The Mast - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is It True That There Are Software That Extract Phone No From The Mast (767 Views)

How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player / How To Hide Your Facebook Profile Phone No. And Date Of Birth(photo) / Avast Self Extract Error - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That There Are Software That Extract Phone No From The Mast by babasho1: 4:54am On Jan 12, 2013
I was told that there is a software that helps to extract phone no from the mast, is it true if yes, what is the name?
Re: Is It True That There Are Software That Extract Phone No From The Mast by olenyi: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2013
The one i've seen tells u the phone numbers of all the ppl beside u. I've forgotten the name.

Say u want tot get a girls number, all u do is activate the software and stand about two, three meters from the girl. Both her number and everyother person's number,geta displayed on ur screen.

It runs like a radar screen so u know the number representing each dot on ur screen to avoid mix up.
Re: Is It True That There Are Software That Extract Phone No From The Mast by olushaggy(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2013
I think there should be a software like that; if what we watch in films sometimes happen to be a link to the real life
happenings, then there should be a software for the extraction of phone numbers. May be Google will talk....
Re: Is It True That There Are Software That Extract Phone No From The Mast by olenyi: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
[quote author=olushaggy][/quote]

grin
Re: Is It True That There Are Software That Extract Phone No From The Mast by olushaggy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
olenyi:

grin

If remember dat, can u pls post it?
Re: Is It True That There Are Software That Extract Phone No From The Mast by olenyi: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
olushaggy:

If remember dat, can u pls post it?

Have being searching for it for two years now. No progress. Just my bad dat i didn't take interest when i saw it like 6 years ago.

Den i had no reliable phone.

I think it has been removed for security reasons.

Regards.
Re: Is It True That There Are Software That Extract Phone No From The Mast by olushaggy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
olenyi:

I think it has been removed for security reasons.

Regards.

K no prob...

(1) (Reply)

New Deadly Virus In Circulation / Scam Of Life: Seethe New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Get Your Details Scam Of / What's The Best Anti Virus For A Computer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.