Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And (1092 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And by annboga(f): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2008
What will you do
Re: In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And by wahala2007(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2008
whatcha talking about?

Do you mean MAGUN?
Re: In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And by Nautillus(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2008
@Poster
Really sorry about that . . . .can't really say "i understand what you're going thru now" both my parents are still alive.

Just lookup to God and he will give your heart rest. lost some1 really close to me in November 07 too. infact, i was shoppin 4 him when i was called to the hospital

Its very sad. May the good lord give you strengthi don't know how i would handle it WHEN my parents pass on . . . .i'm very close to them
Re: In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And by RDynamite(f): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2008
Re: In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And by Usiola(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2008
Welcome aboard,
You have just picked up a pen to write a whole different chapter.
May God see you through in Jesus name
Re: In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And by iice(f): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2008
Mourn for the loss and gather your life together. . .never forget the memories undecided
Re: In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And by Eclairs: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2008
the Lord is your strength. You'r not alone. Kind of undastnd how it feels. Lost my mum recently as well
Re: In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And by Frando29(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
@annboga,

Hey, I feel you. I also lost my oldboy about 10yrs ago. It is hard at first, but once the funeral is over and the mourning period is over, you will slowly get over it. May God strengthen you. Take care. E go better!!!
Re: In A Situation Where Ur Popman Just Gave Up The Ghost And by ifyalways(f): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2008
iice:

Mourn for the loss and gather your life together. . .never forget the memories undecided
agreeded.
@poster,it is well.be strong.

(1) (Reply)

Men And Girl Children / What Are The Advantages Of Marrying Your Tribe / Was His Wife Pregnant For Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.