Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Men And Girl Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men And Girl Children (1065 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Men and their joystick / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Girl Children by dreeldee: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2008
As a guy, my wish has always been to have all male children considering what i have done to other people's female children (you guys know what i'm talking about) and ofcource with nemesis around, i can only pray to God for a male child. would you rather settle for a male child than a female child considering all that girls go through in the hands of guys?
Re: Men And Girl Children by 4Him(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2008
I didnt destroy the lives of any females so i'd be happy to have just daughters.
Train them well, give them Godly examples, allow them to be totally open to you about their secrets, feelings and choices; be patient with them, teach them to value themselves as a lot more than being a tool for guys to use . . .

When they are old enough and married, u'd be proud of them.
Re: Men And Girl Children by cooldude62(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2008
Nemesis bro---, catching up with ya?
well, i want to have daughters cos i know they gonna be beautiful .
Its better you repent.Nemesis is real.
Re: Men And Girl Children by Scopium: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2008
4Him:

I didnt destroy the lives of any females so i'd be happy to have just daughters.
Train them well, give them Godly examples, allow them to be totally open to you about their secrets, feelings and choices; be patient with them, teach them to value themselves as a lot more than being a tool for guys to use . . .

When they are old enough and married, u'd be proud of them.

[size=13pt]Yeah same with mi here. I'll have both male and female.[/size]
Re: Men And Girl Children by Gamine(f): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2008
My dad had to settle for Five Female children!
nothing do him ooh! cool
Re: Men And Girl Children by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2008
I'm happy you acknowledge the fact you use them as tools. I don't blame you I blame the girls for not having good tastes in men and settle for nonsense. *Hisses*
Re: Men And Girl Children by 4Him(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2008
stillwater:

I'm happy you acknowledge the fact you use them as tools. I don't blame you I blame the girls for not having good tastes in men and settle for nonsense. *Hisses*

urgh. i admitted nothing of the sort, you gripe a lot.
Re: Men And Girl Children by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2008
It was directed at the poster not all men, mmhh? And I don't gripe angry tongue .I keep most of my thoughts to myself, when there's a need to say my mind, I will, and that is like once in a blue moon cool.
Re: Men And Girl Children by ifyalways(f): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2008
@poster. . .lol trying to run away from your scary shadows cheesy

@topic,i wish i have just boys. . . kiss just boys kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss BUT do i really have a say ? hell NO.pikin na pikin cool
Re: Men And Girl Children by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2008
@post
i prefer to have more girls than boys. . . boys are too troublesome and stubborn. . . the baby girls, i can easily find clothes and personal stuff for them. when they hit adulthood, i'll also be able to know where to reach up to them. boys, na their papa gon str8en them for me grin tongue
Re: Men And Girl Children by dreeldee: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2008
stillwater:

you need not go as far as referring to me as that, harsh word i will say

ifyalways:

@poster. . .lol trying to run away from your scary shadows cheesy

@topic,i wish i have just boys. . . kiss just boys kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss BUT do i really have a say ? hell NO.pikin na pikin cool

I left no shadow so i ain't running away from any, just trying to be careful only smiley your wish is just the same as mine so maybe if we you know what i'm talking about it just might come true grin just kidding grin grin grin
Re: Men And Girl Children by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2008
ooops sorry smiley, but it's the truth. Any man that does not treat women well is a nonsense man. I'm not insulting you smiley
Re: Men And Girl Children by ifyalways(f): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2008
dreeldee:

I left no shadow so i ain't running away from any, just trying to be careful only smiley your wish is just the same as mine so maybe if we you know what i'm talking about it just might come true grin just kidding grin grin grin

heheeeeeeeeee. . . wishes i say !
lets wish we dont meet wink erhm our wishes . . . .wishes and winches grin
lol i was quite stuborn as a gal,my mum was lucky i was the only gal she had. tongue had we been two, hmmn. . .i just dont wish to see . . .i dont have dat type of patience and praying spirit cheesy lmao i kept her on her knees.sweeet mama kiss
Re: Men And Girl Children by omoge(f): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2008
poster, what did you really do to them girls?

a ti gbo. easier said than done wink.
na dem go pursue them wife with stick if she born all girls. grin
Re: Men And Girl Children by bigfather(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2008
I am glad i have a babygurl and i dey so proud of my cutie angel ! grin
Re: Men And Girl Children by dreeldee: 3:32am On Mar 23, 2008
omoge:

poster, what did you really do to them girls?

a ti gbo. easier said than done wink.
na them go pursue them wife with stick if she born all girls. grin

i wont answer that, only wonder if i'm d worst guy as every other guy here seems to be a "saint"

and i wouldn't pursue my wife because she born me all girls but i prefer them male child

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Think He Belong / .. / He Found Out Dat All His Children Isnt His Except:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.