Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ume!ume!!ume!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ume!ume!!ume!!! (939 Views)

Imo State University Post Ume Update / Post Ume Questions For Lasu, Unilag,oau,uniben And Futa Avaliable / JAMB UME 2005/2006 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ume!ume!!ume!!! by shegzy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2008
Ume! Ume!! Ume!!!
Obtain & Register your Jamb, Waec & Neco form online
@Next level Educational.
We also help in processing Admission into various universities including Post Ume
We are to announce to all our candidate that have registered to come for their Confirmation, as we promise to go extra mile with you. Please be inform that we are to meet Thursday before the (ume) exams date[color=#550000][/color].
Thanks. Management
For more Enquires call: OR E-mail
shegzyland003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by fataiiyo(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2008
Hello,
I will like to know how much it going to cost if i want to runs the jamb. Actually i had register by self what I need is how the aswer will get to me on the exam day. Let me know how much it going to cost me.
Thanks
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by Giftez78(f): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2008
Please, am also interested in this.
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by shegzy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2008
Gift,
If you are interested, call one of the numba given above. Let us knw asap cos tommorow may be late
best of luck
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by holythug(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2008
shegzy u r anibo man?
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by fataiiyo(m): 6:56am On Feb 29, 2008
I will get intouch wid u on fone,
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by fataiiyo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2008
Hello guyz, thanks so much segzy, i will see you tomorrow as we talk
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2008
has shezy ypaid pubs fee to ogaseun?
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by lookingguy: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2008
Mr shegzy i have interest in this stuff ooo , are you the next level educational in Ib? i will holla u now now.
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by shegzy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2008
Ok lookingguy i got your text messages you can only do Guildiance and Councelling in Unibadan and library studies with the O'level you text me .Fill the form i text you before monday .if you got this messages flash me asap i will call you back. And dont forget the KOKO.
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by obaonline: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2008
shegzy i am so desperate and really interrested in the ume stuff.Pls how can i contact you. you can contact me on this email obaonlineng@yahoo.com or better still on my phone number 08077363148.So that we can talk more about it
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by shegzy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hope u hv got the message sent to you let us know from your response if you are part of us and given us the neccessary stuffs we are to discourse further ok ?that is the number u will call on .
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2008
fataiiyo:

Hello,
I will like to know how much it going to cost if i want to runs the jamb. Actually i had register by self what I need is how the aswer will get to me on the exam day. Let me know how much it going to cost me.
Thanks

And I wonder why u need this. You need to do something on your English Language. Graduates that can't represent are rubbish! I run from them!!
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2008
LOL! typographical error, maybe
Re: Ume!ume!!ume!!! by shegzy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2008
Uhmm lolĀ  grin grin i understand him

(1) (Reply)

Mapoly students:Sign in here / Jamb 2009 Enquiry / NIPR Lectures for next NIPR exams has begun @ Professional Exams Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.