Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Jamb 2009 Enquiry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2009 Enquiry (935 Views)

Thw Polytechnic Ibadan Enquiry Utme Update / Niger Delta University Admission List For 2009/2010 Is Out / Enquiry About Mtc Foundation Scholarship Offer To Undergraduates And Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2009 Enquiry by yommyuk: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2009
guys can u forward me the answer to this questions.

1. How much is the jamb 2009 form ?

2. pre degree or diploma at OSU - what is the annual fee.

i am based in the uk and I have been sponsoring a brother of mine for the past 2 years and I can not really confirm if he is at school or not.
last year we paid nearly 100k. i just received an email from him that he wants to do the forthcoming jamb 2009 and is asking for 15k  registration fee.

It is not the money i am really worried about. It is his character in regards to trust that i want to establish. cry
is there anyway i can get confirmation via OSU?  Any suggestions will be appreciated. shocked
Re: Jamb 2009 Enquiry by 1one: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2009
hi, i guess your guy just wants to play a fast one on you,even though we all indulge in some unmentionable misdeeds from time to time, i think his own is a little too much, jamb form is N4000 but the bank where the form is being sold would request for an additional N1000 draft, summing everything to N5000, even if he doesn't a have home based internet service and decides to settle for an outside alternative like a cybercafe,he would only have to buy time ranging from N150 to N200 per hour and he won't need to use more than 2hours to fill and submit the form. if you add up all this it won't even be up to half of the amount he's asking for, so i guess with this information you could choke his money hungry appetite, unfortunately i don't have any information about OSU.cheers
Re: Jamb 2009 Enquiry by yommyuk: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2009
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

. / When Is Oou Admission List Going 2b Out? / Jamb Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.