Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (20873 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by GEJPFOOD: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
Francheezy:
R u d 0wner 0f d envir0nmeNt ?
How much did golddick pay to u? Im suspecting Preezo is on this tread
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by kundul: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
Prezo don work taya. Him dey her rm dey wait 4 her 2 finish. Prezo prezo chop clean mouth
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by tpia5: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
btw what's she doing in malaysia and how does it concern us?

usually, whenever you see nigerians announcing they've "arrived" somewhere, the next thing you know is people from those races who are elsewhere, will start mouthing off and attacking other nigerians in other locations. angry

blacks (nigerians in particular) are their own worst enemies- they can buy the hearts, mind and souls of foreigners but they cant buy goodwill for their own people. angry

whatever she's doing in malaysia or anywhere, is her own business- she better tag her baggage with kenya and/or whichever middle eastern country she works for.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by yemstok(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
All that glitters is not GOLD ask GOLDIE grin
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/946096_Aloziey_jpgeaad485a84a4db09d04df3986585d1f2

Is that a n*aked woman covered in mud at the back of you?? tongue WTH?!!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by nlofficial(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shollypopz: www.nairaland.com/attachments/946096_Aloziey_jpgeaad485a84a4db09d04df3986585d1f2

Is that a n*aked woman covered in mud at the back of you?? tongue WTH?!!

I think they practice cannibalism in his village or his village is yet to be discovered. Let's call our colonial masters.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by tpia5: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
i didnt even notice there was someone in the background.

Jesus Christ.

people sha.

e ti rin jina.

is that woman drugged, or trying to escape?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Kzinne: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
Redmosquito: ***Drive Dangote Truck past Thread***
**Sees orangutan in glasses** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
**Zooms off without looking back**
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yall know I'm just playing! grin grin grin grin
low life truck pusher
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Kzinne: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
Revolva: So she went to malaysia to do what and what's our concern
shes a kokane pusha
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Francheezy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
UNLEASHED:

Low life outsider? Seriously? Why don't you fix the "O" button on your phone rather than replacing it with the number "0"? or else you're just making yourself dafter than your caps lock key turning itself on and off randomly. If it ain't fixable, why not ask Goldie your boss to change your blackberry or is she broke too?
I already t0ld u b4 dat am n0t g0nnA exchange w0rdz w!t u.....nd al u sed iz wr0ng.....u shld t!nk 1st b4 u type....0l0p0l0 eja
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Dreyl(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
jeezybuck: She still looks UGLY even in a beautiful environment
quit hating niggah
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
kamez: And dats me in my villa in imo state for the xmas vacation... Shebi na vacation pics una wan see... Mtcheeew
U better clear the air on who that #troglodyte# in the background is.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Arosa(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
nl.official:

I think they practice cannibalism in his village or his village is yet to be discovered. Let's call our colonial masters.

what is this mumu on about?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by bidexolumanish(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
wat ma biz
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by maskara01: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sometimes Nigerians just abuse everything they use. They abuse Kidnapping to a point that they'll kidnap a fly,they abuse "banga" I.e fireworks to the point of burning down 12 houses in Lagos, they abuse stealling to a point that a former governor stole £250m another owns 48 houses like his body was gonna be divided 48 parts. Now Nairaland posters have started abusing it.

Why will someone post goldie's picture on Nairaland and expect members comment on it like we have nothing better to do.

After disgracing herself with that Kenyan mumu like all naija men are not good for her?

And what hell is she doing in malaysia? Who cares if she goes to North Korea (I pray she does) for Vacation......Rubbish!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hate it or like it..I think she is hot! She might not be the prettiest..but who is btw?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by dabrake(m): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Julieccentric: Hate it or like it..I think she is hot! She might not be the prettiest..but who is btw?
if that pix meet your requirement of 'hot', then. . . Well, make I no 'talk' but

#wengerOut
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by FutureDon(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hahaha, holidaying alone? Where the he/ck is prezzo?

She's even forming one hard chic, of which she no hard. We all saw the real Goldie during BBA.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by sobastical: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
She look so fake!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by free2ryhme: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
kamez: And dats me in my villa in imo state for the xmas vacation... Shebi na vacation pics una wan see... Mtcheeew

www.nairaland.com/attachments/946096_Aloziey_jpgeaad485a84a4db09d04df3986585d1f2

una village pple no dey wear cloth for background
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by sobastical: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
maskara01: Sometimes Nigerians just abuse everything they use. They abuse Kidnapping to a point that they'll kidnap a fly,they abuse "banga" I.e fireworks to the point of burning down 12 houses in Lagos, they abuse stealling to a point that a former governor stole £250m another owns 48 houses like his body was gonna be divided 48 parts. Now Nairaland posters have started abusing it.

Why will someone post goldie's picture on Nairaland and expect members comment on it like we have nothing better to do.

After disgracing herself with that Kenyan mumu like all naija men are not goOd fore her?......Rubbish!

You are so right!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
publicity stunt!! the background of the first pic looks like a cemetery..
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Kairoseki77: 5:14am On Jan 13, 2013
Haters gonna hate.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by stupor(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2013
Met Goldie recently ! My thoughts about her changed.

She's a lovely character,much more younger than I thought ! She actually needs to be a little more relaxed when she finds herself in an alien environment.she's a shy girl but a lot òf people don't know that,she' only keeping the showmanship trends.

Let's be a little light on her just like any other of our loved show girl.

I have circumstantially become her friend.

GO girl !
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by bleeztouch(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2013
Who is goldie?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by BUSHMAN1: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
an ugly blonde african woman,inferiority complex and mediocrity on the highest level, why cant african women stick to their own skin it does not matter how much they try to BLONDE it or BLEACH it it will never look they same like ONYIBO people
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by BUSHMAN1: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
why is it that we never see onyibo people with african/black people hair or wig? answer abeg
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by tolex34(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Gbogbo nkan ton dan ko ni wura bere lowo Goldie
Re: Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia by Vierraglow: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
Whats special about dat? Does it put cash in my pocket? More focus in 2013 ma. chachacorner][img]http://chachacohrner.com/wp-co
The golden Goldie poses for the camera in Malaysia. She’s said to be Holidaying.. These days, she seems to be very generous with her pictures;She looks good though. You like?

http://chachacorner.com/goldie-stuns-in-holiday-pics-from-malaysia-photos/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ / Pastor David Ogbueli Warns J. Martins Of Hell / Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.