Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress (20793 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by kobbebu(f): 7:23am On May 16, 2013
Rita Dominic Is The Best Stylish Among All African Actresses

Out of all the actresses In africa, Rita Dominic is one of the actress that has never been found wanting in her style.

Repeatedly, she has been regarded as the best dressed actress in nollywood and in Africa. She receives so-many best dressed actress award last year including AMAA, without a doubt she is one of the best stylish actresses in Nollywood. Not because of her beautiful face but for the choice of her wardrobe and how clothes fit her like they were strictly made for her.

Read Source:http://naija366.com/rita-dominic-is-the-best-stylish-among-all-african-actresses/
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by dopeJemi: 7:33am On May 16, 2013
I Concur

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Dovahkiin(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2013
shes ugly smiley

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by sholay2011(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2013
Dovahkiin: shes ugly smiley
I won't insult you but are you blind? grin She is not very pretty but still ok. What happened to the word 'plain'? Please, 'ugly' should be kept in the reservoir in Rita's case.

Very stylish actress I must say.

12 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 11:40am On May 16, 2013
I agree.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Dovahkiin(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2013
sholay2011:
I won't insult you but are you blind? grin She is not very pretty but still ok. What happened to the word 'plain'? Please, 'ugly' should be kept in the reservoir in Rita's case.

oga shes not plain , when she wears make up shes plain , im sure ure talking like this cos u haven't seen her when shes not wearing makeup smiley

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 16, 2013
She's not ugly. She just needs to smile naturally.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Larrey(f): 2:13pm On May 16, 2013
She's pretty on her own, ℓ̊ looooooooove the 1st pic
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by prettyduru: 5:19pm On May 16, 2013
Shes one person i admire. Wears her wears well!
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by icebebe(f): 5:29pm On May 16, 2013
D only problem am avin wiv her is her height issue datsall.she's vry pweedy
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Policewoman(f): 6:06pm On May 16, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Policewoman(f): 6:06pm On May 16, 2013
icebebe: D only problem am avin wiv her is her height issue datsall.she's vry pweedy
YOU TALL pass am?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2013
Rita Dominic is not that beautiful but when it comes to class and carriage, she's at the top. She's very attractive. let's give it to the Mbaise/Mbano girl.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin all ur mate don marry u dey form best stylish wit all dis mary K! undecided i even prefer omotola, crap!
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On May 16, 2013
I don't know all the accesses in Africa but I sure know Rita's got style.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 16, 2013
She don't have much competition anyway undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by 50calibre(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2013
All I see is an actress with a massive fake hair on her head. No more no less!
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 16, 2013
Tai Rita fine jare.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 16, 2013
Yes, she is.

Plus, she got a body that can lure a monk into sin.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by nekaa(f): 6:13pm On May 16, 2013
And if i say no what do i get?
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 16, 2013
icebebe: D only problem am avin wiv her is her height issue datsall.she's vry pweedy

Mtcheew. How does been tall affect ones life positively... All thats needed is Talent, Money and Beauty and she's got it

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by chineloSA(f): 6:14pm On May 16, 2013
Afrika?? She must have been competing alone.:->:->:->

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by meracool(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2013
I Dont think So I Think It Is Tonto Decay
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by yuzedo: 6:15pm On May 16, 2013
HELLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pliss nest time, always add her titule, SWEET miss rita dummmy-nik. kiss angry

ohhhhh Sweet Rita Dummy-nik. The only ice cream in my tea. tongue tongue tongue The ONLY sweet ice cream babes i can sale my Banana Island man shun for.... oh gordddd!!!!!! only one nite is my wishhhhh kiss kiss wink

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Darejyde(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Tai Rita fine jare.
tor some blind pple comment de tire me. She try I beg.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by chucky234(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2013
Those heavy lip gloss ehn hmmmm
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 16, 2013

hahaha, height things, nor be lie.
me too likes straight, long, heavy laps...rita ain't got that.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 16, 2013
I will do her
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by emmabest2000(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2013
Rita is beautiful and good looking but the only problem she has is that she drank hotdrinks and smoke more than any other actress in africa
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Gbenge77(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2013
Negative.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 16, 2013
Just like the American guy that called d'banj...African Lil Wayne, iGuess Rita Dominic is the African Nicki Minaj. Fire me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday In Sexy Ankara Bikini Outfits / Dino Melaye And Emeka Ike Pictured Together / Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.